Are British/Irish people the true master race?

Are British/Irish people the true master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T2t2AoZW5CQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Their women are so beautiful and sophisticated.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2t2AoZW5CQ

The Irish are albino niggers.

Yes.

Yes

We irish and British went to America, Canada and Australia. They are among the best countries in the world.

its true everyone else is a cuck

u can just pic out the nice women of every country and say that.
There are brittish women and men with fucking fuckedup teeth and stuff.

Yes. Anglo Saxon race is the true master of the universe.

Keep the Irish out of it though. they are worth shit

u can just pic out the hideous women of every country and say that.
There are Swedish women and men with fucking fuckedup teeth and stuff.

Na only the English are the others just kind of ride on our success.

Anglo Saxons aren't a race and thats only relevant to England.

"the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race"

Based Rhodes

Basically, yes.

what are you serious, most women in the UK look like dogs

Brits and Irish will continue to shit on each other, but the UK gave the world modern parliamentary democracy, which no matter what else I'm giving them grief over, I'll also be thankful for

So do Irish women. Scottish women are the worst though.

>Actually painting Canada in a good light

It pretty much was a bunch of English merchants that got told to move their shit to Canada so that England would have lasting influence over the area, most of them never wanted to be here in the first place (Anywhere else would have been more profitable, we are talking of the possibility of trading spices & silk but got forced to trade furs instead) so they took it out on the minorities and french frogs, with the situation worsening a whole lot with the American Revolution as all the fucking Loyalist retreated up here and started to influence politics for the worst.

Honestly, Canada would probably a far better place if it wasn't from all those loyalist that came here to shit it up

Only the lowlanders.

Tbh most city girls in the uk all look the same. Bleached white hair, slept overnight in a sun tanning bed and wear enough makeup to make dianne abbott look like beyonce.

In all the ways that mattered they/we were.

The only true anglos and heirs to the spirit of the eternal Anglo are the South Africans.

Here's the one with the MAGA hat

Absolutely not for either.

i would say Anglo/anglo-celtic = God tier
The irish never really contributed anything to the British Empire, however. Just sat around, moaned and eventually left.
Also, the British conquer and fight honorably- through hard won battles. The irish just bomb civilians and breed like rats in order to conquer.
No offense

>Fight honorably
That's the only problem I have with your post t b h

>Also, the British conquer and fight honorably- through hard won battles. The irish just bomb civilians and breed like rats in order to conquer.
Not sure if serious

i find Irish women infinitely more attractive than English/Welsh. Scottish are somewhere in between. Irish men on the other hand look like fucking apes generally - however, you do get the odd kennedy

irish and scottish are not.

only english and welsh

True. Irish women have the red hair and freckles.

What's the difference between Welsh people and English people? Like anyone can tell the difference between Scots, English and Potato niggers with regards to accents and what they eat/drink/wear etc but I never really noticed Welsh people

>British/Irish

Irish people ARE British, whether they like it or not. Look at your filename... ;)

>Paint border on Africa solely to exploit resource, give no shit about the actual cultures within the territories
>End up literally dividing entire nations and tribes in half if not more as the borders drawn by Brits care more of the access to resources than the fact that the newly acquired territory is now the equivalent of a time bomb with 4-5 different minorities within that all hate each others, white man included.
>Loose every single African colony to rebellious savage since the way you shaped the country at first meant that there could never be a solution unless someone strait up annex africa and draw proper border, obviously not you since you fucked up big time

You're a bunch of braindead dipshit who believed that divide and conquer worked all the time, for every situation with the modern result that you now barely hold scrap of your once mighty empire, disrespected by pretty much everyone under your dominion and with no other fate than a slow disappearance into irrelevance as minorities start to wash your population down. I suppose that is Karma, the fate you put upon so many others nation is now your to suffer.

Inb4 germanic posters insert pics of cherry picked working class mongs from the jeremy kyle show

>we dindu nuffin - seamus wuz a gudboy. Da brits r oppressin us
How many of those 'civilians' killed by BSF did some dumb nigger shit like throw a rock at them.also, I obviously wasn't including loyalist paramilitaries when i was talking about fighting honorably. They are almost as ape-like as the IRA.

There are no cultures on those lands leaf.

Everything we touch is britain now.

And shitty bodies according to your photo

Some of the most stunning women I've ever seen in my life have been from Scotland. They don't OFTEN get it right, but when they do, eeeeee......

Well, there's always exceptions.

Morrissey was of completely Irish ancestry, he was quite the charming man. There's also Scottish Craig Ferguson.

Tbh it's all kind of the same shit

Brazilians*

>this

most of our lads are a goblin race savages. but the ones of us that are goodlooking really are beautiful

Yes. Anglos are a mix of all of the best features of the rest of the whites.

Yes.

This is now the daily Anglo sphere love thread.