Why dont you just admit it pol?

Why dont you just admit it pol?

ADMIT IT
NOW

washingtonpost.com/opinions/admit-it-trump-is-unfit-to-serve/2017/02/15/467d0bbe-f3be-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

unionleader.com/article/20170213/OPINION02/170219772
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is going to be a long 8 years

CHECK THESE

>"news" arm of media lays foundation on how to feel about issue
>"opinion" arm tells you how to feel about issue

Done, now check mine

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

I will admit that anyone employed by one of these MSM companies should be mass murdered.

lol isn't it a bit late? Election was nearly half a year ago. Impeachment will never ever happen with a republican house and senate.

SAGE AND REPORT SPAM THREADS

Only if WaPo admits that they aren't real news media and their writers aren't real journalists.

Leftists are unfit to live.

witnessed

>Natural born citizen
>Over 35 years old
Looks fine to me.

>8 years of "Fuck Drumpf" whining

FUCK BLUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>washingtonpost
>news
pick one

>pic related: The dude who wrote this "article" aka blogpost

>that comment section

way to early in the morning for all this rage fuel. I knew I shouldn't have looked

All of you pussies need to grab yourselves for safety because Trump is draining the swamp. 8D af1, skydiving, cloud master, treeptop, ground game, underwater, underground, to the depths chess.

ADMIT IT NOW GOY

It's hilarious what the mental gymnastics Trump voters do to justify voting for this idiot.

But even they can't defend his behavior forever

unionleader.com/article/20170213/OPINION02/170219772

This is journalism in the year 2017

This is even worse than the "Fuck Bush" whining, it'll never stop

MORE LIKE DRUMPF AM I RIGHT GUYS?! GEEEETAR SOLO! IN YOUR FACE AND EXTREME! IT WAS HER TURN DOODZ!!!! FUCK YEAH!

post archive links you kraut faggot

>Waaahh! Trump won't take our questions at press conferences! unfit! unfit! unfit!

>8 years of shill threads
>8 years of "IMPEACH HIM"
JUST

What have you done

>it'll never stop

it will, just watch Trump slowly say these people, he'll have them in the bag as soon as he starts the speeches with the ending slavery rhetoric and shutting down the FDA and DEA, he needs them for now but he wants to stop foreign powers from manipulating our nation, once he's arrested them I'm sure he'll do away with drug prohibition in favor of regulation and high taxation, we might start farming the globe's drugs and exporting to all the other nations

if he does that we have to be firm that we only sell drugs for gold

Try a couple of years. Literally no one besides Trumptards approve of Trump as president, including Trump himself.

Why has it been a good month for them Sup Forums? I don't understand.
I mean, the FBI cleared Flynn and no connections have been found to the Kremlin.
What made their month so good?

different opinion ->must be a shill
altrightist logic

So the FAKE NEWSPAPER that has been printing lies about Daddy for the last 2 years thinks he unfit to serve?? Wow gee!

Why would anyone who is not right-wing/conservative visit Sup Forums of all places for a contradicting view?
So yes, 99.99% are either shills or autists thinking they're funny by acting as a shill.

In the past nine months has the Washington Post ever ridden a story about Donald Trump that was possitve??????

he's not unfit. he is doing exactly what we wanted. we wanted someone to shake up the damn establishment. the same ole government run buy pussies with no damn term limits should be abolished.

he's not going to make it 8 months

It's literally just one big advertisement for the globalists. The Washington post in the New York Times has only one goal: unseat Trump in the next 2 weeks, before they end up in prison.

Oh? Is there any particular reason that you don't like Donald Trump? On what grounds will they impeach him? Has he done anything wrong, or do you just not like him?

Fuck your WaPo bullshit, the jews who run it, and every faggot nigger cuck who won't shut up. We President now. The era of the monkey is over!

report and hide.
shitposter

Admit it (((Germany)))... you are totally fucked.

FAKE NEWS

>admit it

this is a phrase a child would use, the left is really throwing a tantrum over trump right now

>Linking WaPo
Reminder to report this garbage.

Nov 8th

> woah better accept the results of the election, to do anyhing else is unAmerican

Nov 9th

> riots
> arson
> treason

>continuing to listen to the media that from the day Trump announced his candidacy was at war with him

>washingtonpost

When we said that leftists will unrepentantly suffer, we meant it. Your daily life, from the moment you wake up, to the moment you pass out, is suffering.

You will have to do this for 8 years. What's more, globalism is being destroyed, nationalism will rise.

Admit it, you're suffering - and just like every good little leftist you defer all responsibility to someone or something else because you are incapable of dealing with your own problems.

JUST
ADMIT
IT

Of all the people to rp as why milo?

>washingtoncompost

You have to remind yourself that all of their conservative or even centrist readers have left in the last year or so.