107D OUTER SPACE CLUEDO

FLYNN'S RESIGNATION WAS A RUSE CRUISE BY TRUMP ALL ALONG

REPORTS COMING IN THAT NO LAWS WERE BROKEN AND ALL FLYNN DID WAS PREVENT FAMILIES OF US AMBASSADORS BEING DEPORTED

INVESTIGATORS FIND NO EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP CAMP WAS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA AT ALL

THIS WAS ALL A RUSE BY TRUMP AND HIS FBI BUDDIES TO GET THE DEEP STATERS TO GET CONFIDENT AND SHOW THEMSELVES

ILLUMINATI LYNCHING TIME!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finland is Russia

Did thr media just lie again?

Quick rundown needed

I called this all along. I tried to warn you

okie but we no let trump get nukey code :(

So Flynn wasn't fired?
I need a non-shill filled (and bog posting) run down

CIA told everyone that they had wiretapped Flynn speaking with the Russians about sanctions.

Flynn had told pence that he hadn't discussed the sanctions and was forced to resign.

FBI listened to the wiretaps and determined there was nothing incriminating in them and the discussion of the sanctions was minimal bullshit, something like "we will get back to that".

Best timeline: Trump reinstates Flynn

Jesus fuck this 5D chess game is too deep

>Best timeline: Trump reinstates Flynn
and he gets to go after the traitorous CIA agents that leaked this, assuming it was all bs to begin with

DEEP STATE RECORD:

EGYPT: FAILED

LIBYA: FAILED

SYRIA: FAILED

IRAQ: FAILED

TURKEY: FAILED

USA: FAILED

will the ride ever end? I can only take so much

Tired of winning yet?

Flynn will be back in the whitehouse before summer.

Calling it right now.

you bought your ticket for life, just sit back and enjoy.

Trump is baiting them.

Is Donald Trump a real-life Lelouch? How does he keeps getting away with it?

leakers going to jail.

The Moon is the USA.

KeK will show no mercy to our enemies.

Thanks Ron Paul

Why did Flynn lie then?

Sounds comfortable.

>mfw that guy posting yesterday was maybe not role-playing after all

which guy? got a link?

>even the so called "deep (throating) state" blow themselves out by bragging about committing treason and espionage against the President
>Trump dilates their bungholes with his gold-played dong in retaliation
just like one of my Japanese animes

we /retribution/ soon

>This world is an illusion exile.

Best timeline.

Mike "Plug in the Leaks" Pence won't be on the defence for much longer.

This?

trump will bring us the best acts, believe me

>the media is telling the truth when they report on what I believe!

C O N F I R M A T I O N
B I A S

I don't know how much more winning my dick can handle. We've already reached critical levels

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAHAH

SHILLS BTFOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FEMA CAMPS FOR ALL THE LUBKEK TRAMPS

KEK WILLS IT

>fucking leaf

You think media can just ignore official statements by the FBI? At best they can bury it on their websites and give it minimal mention, which is what they're doing. Complete omission = streisand effect

N-Nobody's that clever, not even Trump and Bannon. R-right?

So after all these years monitoring us, the FBI got redpilled and are helping Trump right?

Also because NSA took their jobs so they are mad at them.

We are history changers guys. We are god.

that was hard to read but thanks

Bump for great justice

bump for insight and quality analysis

I told you this yesterday.

He wants to let them think they win, and then pull the rug out from under them.

That's one of his favorite tactics, and he used it throughout his campaign.

ILLUMINATI RAUS!!!!

Great if true

posted already
I meant this thread specifically, it's still in the archive

Russia is just Moscow. Give back all the other clay.

Please let this be true.
I'm gonna warm up my tears-harvester, it's gonna be a long week.

>THIS WAS ALL A RUSE BY TRUMP AND HIS FBI BUDDIES TO GET THE DEEP STATERS TO GET CONFIDENT AND SHOW THEMSELVES

It's not that hard when a big bunch of the deep state operatives are filthy jews.

This is absolutely insane bean, absolutely insane.

Flynn was just a fall guy all along. Trump is truly a master of 9D hyperspace mahjong!

finland is sweden and so is russia

Rare image. So it's basically every single company we're familiar with. Guess we need new ones.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcd-yvudYSg

Fuck Trumplestine

PRAISE

BRING OUT THE FIRING SQUAD

Trump is playing anti-abortion all jenga. He can never lose. many such cases!

When I first learned about Flynn resigning, I didn't read a single article about FBI looking to see if he committed a crime. I only learned he resigned due to losing the trust of pence and trump.
He had to go anyways, way too emotional to be a national security advisor.

If you read the FBI was looking into this from a criminal perspective, you read fake news.

Bah. Anti-gravitational jenga

That's why it's a ruse. They (the administration) needed to orchestrate a media firestorm to trigger the probe that exonerates them.

>CIA told everyone that they had wiretapped Flynn speaking with the Russians about sanctions.
why would they do this if they didn't actually have anything.

>LIBYA: FAILED

What.

They do it with all conversations with foreign emissaries

St. Petersburg belongs to Sicily.

not the wiretapping part, the telling part.

why brag about something you don't really have.

if this happens my brain will explode
i cant take more 9001 dimensional chess

Fuck your script but praise kek

fpbp russia should take over all of europe 2bh

I was behind #rehireflynn a few days ago so I concur.. at least in spirit because they may have a guy in the position who is an equivalent

They are traitors with the traitorous media and thought they could lie and control the narrative. Hopefully it will blow up in their faces big time. It already seems to be doing so.

>why brag about something you don't really have.
but he said to Pence he din du

>Is Donald Trump a real-life Lelouch

No. Trump's plans actually make sense, and seem completely reasonable in hindsight.

how am i supposed to read that faggot

But Lelouch did nothing wrong (other than being gay and not shagging kallen furiously several times a day)

I don't know. All I know is that there is only soup.

Son wait....

So trump gathers all his team in a room and they come up with this stuff?

I am confused

He fired him because being caught lying to Trump publicly especially about something that sounds like a hot button issue even if it was actually clean is the problem. Pence defended this man based upon a lie in front of the American people.

>flynn

thats roger stone, idiot

he can't keep getting away with this

Thats roger stone

This was news in January guys.

Lelouch was actually a master in geology. His best plans involved destroying structures and exploiting the ground.
So what happenings do you guys expect? Taking into account that most shit FBI gets excited about ends up being highly technical stuff that normies don't pay attention to.

Not commenting on his morals; simply saying that Lelouch's plans were the sort of thing a spastic five-year-old would come up with, and the world bends over backward to make them work out.

For Example, when he got himself surrounded on that mountain. If the British had just established a perimeter and started shelling him rather than make an uphill attack against a prepared position, the whole plan would have fallen apart.

Sadly Libya was a success. That shit show is what they are aiming for. The migrant stream to give their globalist buddies cheap labor might have been the goal all along. Also a route for pipeline.

>▶

no script. just kek friend.

I think you meant CC

Nah, this situation is more like Egypt.

What they've been doing here is nearly 1:1 what they did to Morsi.

>expecting reality from Plot Armor: The Anime

It's implied at the end that they got around to it, but it's still downright criminal to have not blown gallons of semon into kallen.

what did kek mean by this?

Interesting theory.

OK I'm sorry for doubting you. Cheers.

>being this fucking knew
dumbass click on the filename

Maybe this was a test of loyalty by Trump.

>Hopefully it will blow up in their faces big time.

It's like PissGate only more devastating for (((everyone))) involved.

Oy vey! SHUT IT DOWN!

HOL' UP

what the fuck are you talking about, the image is much too small to be read when opened in a new tab you fucking moron

>>why brag about something you don't really have
wmds in iraq?
intel is all about brute force public perception

>His best plans involved destroying structures and exploiting the ground.

Which sort of raises the question of why the entire Tokyo Settlement was set up to self-destruct areas at the push of a button. Most earthquake protection systems are passive, given that Earthquakes tend to be rather unexpected.

Further, the massive loss of life and property from an erroneous or malicious activation of that sort of system that it seems impossible to justify. It would be like planting a hydrogen bomb under Times Square to vaporize Manhattan in the event of a hurricane.

>expecting reality from Plot Armor: The Anime

I mean, I wouldn't, but it bugs me that so many people don't realize that's exactly what it is.

Then again, it has a protagonist with actual agency, so that makes it better than 90% of anime in some respects.

BUMP