So colonialism did nothing wrong right?

So colonialism did nothing wrong right?

I just watched Empire of Dust and heard how the Belgian director was begged to come to come back. If the Congolese want the fucking Belgians back just how bad is Africa these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/
forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Congo under Belgium was not terrible. In the early beginning, under King Leopold 2 it was indeed terrible, but the period 1907-1960 was one of increasing prosperity, with good living standards for most Congolese when we left.

Leopol II did nothing wrong

>tfw no gravel

so sad

I love how many unintentional redpills are dropped both in the movie and around its production. The director didn't know what he was filming, he just pulled Africa out of a hat and didn't give a fuck that he was basically documenting proof of African incompetence, how China is attempting to civilize the place, how Africans keep fucking it up and how they begged him as a Belgian to come back and recolonize the plave because it's so shit without them.

Leopold did nothing wrong.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/

TNB: typical nigger behavior.

>colonialism did nothing wrong

I wouldn't go that far but clearly colonial administrations were a hell of lot better at running countries than the natives.

If they'd eased back on the hand chopping and massacres it could have all worked out better for everyone.

Colonialism can benefit the people of the colonized country, but whoever colonizes another country does not do it out of altruistic motives. There will always be exploitation and it makes the colonized country dependent. The question is if the benefits outweigh the costs. I think what China is doing in Africa is very certainly a form of colonization and the population benefits from employment and growing infrastructure, but ultimately they will also suffer from the indebtedness of the state and they become Chinas bitch, because they can never pay it back.

I'm not saying King Leopold was a terrible man, but I wouldn't have wanted to be a Congolese under his rule.

Otoh his crimes have been hugely exaggerated for propaganda reasons. First by the british for they were jealous of our rubber, now by the SJW.

Colonialism is only bad if you work on an a priori frame of everyone being equal

Over here in reality, there is nothing wrong with a strong culture imposing itself on a weaker one. Hence why I do not hate Muslims or niggers even a tiny bit as much as I hate far left white people.

JUST the documentary

Almost all handchopping was not by white adminsitrators. There were so few resources and white ppl in Congo they used niggers as soldiers/policemen, and they tended to use their guns to commit atrocities (settle tribal rivalries) or go hunting. Thats why the administrators asked for every bullet spent to prove a victim (show the hands). Then of course the niggers kept using the guns for other purposes, and chopped off hands of living people.

Basically this was colonialism without enough white people, niggers with modern tools ran amok => blame goes, as always, to white people

If you want to learn about the current state of the DRC, read this amazing travel report:

forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa

The first people the travel their main highway in 25 years..

Leopold II did nothing wrong. The Congo was shit before him.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED

BY THE SCOLDING CHINESE MAN OF TIGHT SCHEDULES AND INCOMPETENT AFRICAN WORKERS

TRUCK FUEL AND GRAVEL WILL COME TO YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "THANK YOU, LAO YANG" IN THIS THREAD

Thank you, based Lao Yang

>jealous of our rubber
It can't be denied, it just eats me up inside thinking about all that sweet Congolese rubber !

Based chinks

No white guilt, no muh slavery, only getting shit done

Thank you Lao Yang. I ordered a load of gravel yesterday, but it looks like I need three more. Please send it based chinaman

africa is truly a great place of egalitarianism killing

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Once you realize that these inhuman things there differ vastly from you, you become much more open to racial realism lore elsewhere.

Truly a magnificent continent it is. The egalitarian commie kikes, who are also extremely greedy and prone to cheating, against something that is probably their natural enemy. The living proof that the chinks are wrong.

THANK YOU, LAO YANG, YOU BASED CHINK

WHERE IS MY FUCKING GRAVEL.