Stop appropriating our culture

stop appropriating our culture

Stop appropriating our eye colour.

Cameras are white culture.

There are niggers in Croatia? wtf is going on.

dear niggers, stop being faggots xDDD

Stop bringing your culture here

One of her ancestors must have been with a white person. Most African Americans are not 100 African because mixed race breeding

like what for example ?

100%

But I wana twerk and nae nae..

I wish

if culture is something to be own, who has the title? can a culture be sold? can you calculate your percentage of claim to a culture? could a black person tell a mixed person to stop half-appropriating his culture? should cultural ownership and boundaries be legislatively defined the way product labeling is?

Two or more of her ancestors actually unless she's inbred.

but then they'll just conveniently explain how technology isn't part of culture kek

Stop having huge dicks

no

What culture

Stop using christian white male STEM products.

Have fun with 20 year lifespans. :^)

Dayum she cute as hell doe

Fuck I hate niggers even the light-skinned

>Black """"""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""

Is that a denim jacket she's wearing? Tsk tsk tsk!

Ok if you stop using antibiotics, electricity, food farmed with industrial fertilizer etc

Is that a photograph on the internet I see you in?

REEEEEEEE

I'm going to watch this.

The movie was decent.

The gene for light colored eyes exists in native Africans.

>talks in English

>talks in english instead of ooga booga talk
>wears western clothes instead of loincloths
>uses technology invented by west (computers smartphones, the wheel, etc) instead of african tech (rock with pointy end, stick combined with rock, peanut butter)
>uses western-invented chemicals to make her nasty nappy hair look like a poopoo on her head
I don't recall the last time I appropriated black "culture", but blacks use our culture every day and minute of their life, allowing them to not live in the stone age, so they should stop complaining.

>has green eyes
>wearing denim

Your culture isn't worth appropriating.