Be honest, does anyone here ever feel guilty about slavery? I'll admit, Im kinda feeling a little guilty...

Be honest, does anyone here ever feel guilty about slavery? I'll admit, Im kinda feeling a little guilty. Their communities are shit and they havent been able to do better because of it.

They should have remained slaves you CTR shill.

The descendants of slaves benefited greatly from slavery being a thing in the US.

Lol Europe got rekt twice within half a century and recovered. Even my country swallowed by Communism recovered. Niggers are the reason for their own plight. DESU

They have the privilege of being Americans, the most uppity niggers in the world.

Yes if there were no niggers in the USA we wouldn't have any of this "anti-racism" "multiculturalism" in the western world

I give my sympathy to those affected by slavery, but do not feel the least bit sorry. I was not responsible or volunteer to what happened to them, as for their modern ancestors, I couldn't give a damn about them.

>does anyone here ever feel guilty about slavery?
Almost certainly bait but, no, I never feel guilty about slavery. I have never owned slaves nor have I attempted to own slaves. For that reason I am not guilty.

>Their communities are shit and they havent been able to do better because of it
Sure they have gotten off to a bad start but they haven't been unable to better themselves recently because of past slavery. No one currently living in the US has been a slave, therefore no one in the US is currently being held back by it. Obviously as a group they would be doing better on average right now if it weren't for slavery but those communities are continually improving.

No.

What slavery?

Not really

Compare western black communities to African communities. Those African Africans would kill their own mothers. They also wish their ancestors were taken as slaves.

I went to school with them, they don't give a fuck about succeeding or anything that goes further than instant gratification.

Slavery was a vile atrocity that should never have happened. I, nor anyone currently living, had anything to do with it, so guilt doesn't enter the picture. Time for people to take ownership of their current lives.

Hundreds of thousands of American men died to free the cunts, you imbecile, and they were doing VERY well before segregation was ended, so slavery has fuck all to do with their current fuck-up state.

Machines are the slaves. It wasn't until the industrial revolution that the idea that slavery was a bad thing blossomed. Feel sorry? Get fucked, that's life, c'est la vie

The English were used as slaves by North Africans
We've done pretty well for ourselves.

HAHAHAHA!
You should kill yourself to make the feelings go away.
Sage it lads.

Related question,

If you could, would anyone here own slaves?

Going to be honest, I probably would. I'm selfish and not really a nice person though.

No kike. Niggers belong in chains.

No, they were too weak and stupid to resist.

No, why would I? Not only have I never had a slave, white people were far from the only ones who had them.

>Waring tribes selling slaves off to foreigners
>slaves sold are taken to a 1st world country
>fed, given an job, housed
>no more fear of the spear
>Oh no, I have to work for a living!
>200 years later
>WE WUZ KANGS, GIMME DAT!
>Kings they refer to by far the largest slave owners in the world

Why should I feel guilt about people who were not even my ancestors having slaves when they lived in a time where it was legal?

You feel guilty for slavery? are you black? slavery started in africa, whites ended slavery. The only people that aught to be apologizing for slavery should be the africans.

when I lived in the north, no. now that I live in the south, yes.

No, my ancestors didn't own slaves.

Any black who's descendant from slaves is likely also descendant from slave owner too. So technically they have more of a reason to feel guilty for slavery that I do.

Fuck that shit, you pussy. I'm gonna enjoy my life, then die, then go to heaven. Fuck white guilt.

No. The slaves who were taken to the United States practically won the slave lottery. They could have been taken to the middle east or some sun burnt cotton island but they were taken to the United States where they were for the most part treated far better than any other slave in any other country.

And treated FAR worse, too. The women were destined for nothing BUT rape, while the African counterparts only got raped on occasion if they were unlucky. The men taken to Morocco slaved away in blistering heat in manacles on piss poor filthy rations, and were routinely tortured for fun. And Spanish captives were dealt with even more harshly, as one former captive, Thomas Pellow of Cornwall, wrote in the 1700s.

>do you feel guilty over something that happened before you were born

No. Fuck off.

we got their mean IQ halfway to human level

BECAUSE OF IT

maximum bluepilled

As a white male, I'm actually ashamed of my race. We've done nothing but conquer, enslave, push out, belittle, etc., anyone who isn't white. It's truly disgusting. I will never understand why my ancestors ever believed that because we were white that we were above all of the rest. I can't apologize for them, because they would have never apologized. But I am truly sympathetic to anyone and everyone ever afflicted by the wrongdoings of white people. We are a plague. I am sorry.

>sins of the father

Enjoy hell, you'll find no redemption.

This

I've never owned a slave, nor would I really want to.
So no, I feel no guilt about shit done to dead people a century ago.

What's the difference between slavery and getting paid a small wage to be able to eat and sleep with many family members in a small tiny apartment and having costs of living so high you will never own your own home

Get necked. The slaves made slavery. It is biblical. Get a gun, do push-ups and defend yourself. Stop masturbating and being a pussy. Defend yourself physically and intellectually. If you think slavery isn't here and alive still, I recommend you read up on sjws and the main stream meteor

No. Also don't feel guilty about jews.

Let's see, I wasn't there when it happened, to my knowledge my family had no VOC/WIC shares, I'm not buying the 'collective white guilt' meme, descendants of slaves have a better life than they would have in Africa. So no, honestly I would like them all shipped back to Africa to show them how stupid their whining is.

Everyone on planet earth has contributed to slavery, Arabs were the masters of slavery

Fuck off

Were you directly involved in slavery? No? Then stop being guilty for something you haven't done you fucking shill.

>t. Cuck Marxist

Don't forget to prep the bull, faggot.

I don't feel the least bit guilty. I am a little upset that whites brought Africans to the US because that turned out to be a huge mistake.

Of course you guys should feel guilty, you shouldn't have done it at all! Just for some cheap labour at the beginning, see they almost destroyed your whole land!

>Their communities are shit

Far better than the communities they would have been in if left in Africa

Blacks should be thanking white slaveowners

If it were legal yes. I'd be kind, like Mel Gibson in The Patriot. But I wouldn't be afraid to live up to the name cracker if they got out of line

Uh why if you believe this have you not killed yourself??

Anyway OP, what in the fuck do you have to feel guilty about?? You don't own slaves and neither did your parents or even grandparents. You have done nothing wrong and btw niggers don't thrive anywhere on earth, nothing to do with slavery

I'd enslave all of humanity if I had the opportunity.

Probably a good thing the opportunity won't come to pass.

>Blacks should be thanking white slaveowners
Most of them still bear their surnames, which is a kind of mute acknowledgement, at least!

No. Their communities are largely absolute shit because it is in their genes to act and behave like complete apes. Look at any of their communities throughout the world; from the US, to the U.K., to Brazil, to China, to their own entire continent of Africa, they turn their environment into living hells no matter where they go.

They made good slaves because they are inferior.

It's not "racist," it is a simple fact that our civilizations are ignoring.

t. Leto II

NOT SORRY

Nah man I'm cool with niggas. Don't feel bad for them at all

This. The only thing I feel guilty about is not being more outspoken about wanting them to go back to the Sahara.

¿Dont we also give them freedom and right to vote?

No.

My ancestors were definitely slaves. And there is a giant likelihood that your ancestors were too. In fact, it's literally spelled SLAVe.

You shouldn't feel guilty for circumstances and history you were born with, you are guilty when you kill niggers, that's murder. It's tragic that these people use this semblance of freedom ancestors have finally built to just be angry about past.

It's really shocking how little they value education. There are always a few exceptions, studious niggers who might have a chance in the right environment, but I observed any tendency towards curiosity, calmness and self reflection would be ruthlessly mocked by the other black kids. Eventually the ones with good instincts would start behaving like typical nogs just to fit in.

Nope. I don't. Black slavery never even touched the type of slavery throughout the history of mankind. Even if it wasn't, I wasn't fucking alive and my actions had nothing to do with it. Literally kill yourself.

You let Jamal fuck your wife, eh? Neck yourself

>Their communities are shit and they havent been able to do better because of it.
The Irish were slaves, and their communities aren't ghetto shit holes.
Chinese were treated almost as bad as the blacks, and they're doing fantastically today.
You only feel guilt over the black man, because you internalize his problems as being your fault, when it's actually his.
They are an insecure race that are on average, not as smart or as capable as us, newfag.
The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can move on from your Cultural Marxism related guilt complex.

You say it like it was just whites who fought to end slavery.

Looking at the current state of most of Africa, I don't think it's the ghost of slavery that's holding them back.

not an ounce

Some of you krauts are alright, don't show up to Berlin tomorrow

>Implying the majority weren't white Europeans
I know you want it to be a nice big rainbow like in a (((Hollywood))) movie, but it was actually mostly white Christian Europeans that freed the slaves.

That still doesn't take away the fact that there were slaves who fought to end slavery as well, including the slave riots.

The bigger question is, would the rest of the rainbow have been arsed to free white slaves if the situation was reversed....

I would have slaves, but they would be well fed, housed and have regular doctor visits. If I'm spending $500 a negro I want my moneys worth and I don't want them dying/running away. I would treat them fairly and maybe even give them a small wage. If there is the chance they can buy their freedom, they'll work extra hard.

Also, instead of using them for fieldwork, I would have them build and operate a factory, doesn't matter what, but I would use them to industrialise the south and rival the north.

When Ape Lincoln said "slaves should be free" he meant they shouldn't cost anything.

>Their communities are shit and they havent been able to do better because of it.

Not according to Thomas Sowell.

>150 years since Civil War
>50 years since Civil Rights Act
>still ghetta as fuck

Meanwhile, boat person Long Duk Dong's grandchildren are entrepreneurs and doctors.

Just ordered this from jewazon, thanks for the tip user.

>implying youre not a slave yourself

get back to work while i count my money on my yacht you peasant.

This makes sense. Part of the civil war was fought over a misuderstanding.

Why would I? I didn't enslave anybody. Do you feel guilty for spreading AIDS? No because you didn't do that.

This is simple stuff so try to keep up.

When single mothers are taken out of the picture, black crime rate drops dramatically.

guess women are failing at the hardest job in the world...

>Time for people to take ownership of their current lives

Still applies.

Not really, before the major industrial revolution cheap labour - slaves drove the hard manual job economy. It was economics not white supremasists enslaving freedom loving african intellectuals. When economic factor wasnt that big democratic governments shredd off slavery as it is gross and barbaric.

Wish that my family had owned slaves and I inherited slavery wealth.

I don't have an iota of empathy or sympathy for niggers.

No, because I've never owned a slave. This propaganda only appeals to trust fund babies who never struggled for money and feel undeserving.

Why guilty, everybody's got slaves in their ancestry. But not everyone's got niggers. It was just a Labour system, slaves where worth money, free men aren't.

We are STILL not responsible for that.

Why are you so insistent on us feeling guilt for something we have no part in?

Well seeing as how I come from a nation that's never had slavery I wouldn't know.

> drops mic

>get sold some slaves from an already booming slave trade
>Turn around and practice eugenics by breeding the biggest toughest ones together.
>Create a race of literal black ubermensch
>They adopt culture and christianity whole heartedly.
>In the year 2017, due to government meddling and policies, said race has more opportunities in the world than white people

Why would I feel bad? We gave them everything.

Never understood the appeal for guilt over slavery, there was nothing illegal about it, how could you blame those who partook? Am I supposed to feel bad about the most productive form of human trafficking, which was also subsequently abolished, outlawed and repented for now for well over a century? Go back to those who condoned it if you want to yell, scream and make someone feel bad. It has nothing to do with me, I cannot even begin to relate to an environment in which slavery exists, therefore, no I feel nothing at all. What I do dislike is being told I should.

Yeah slavery was horrible but did I have anything to do with it personally? Nope.

Have white people reached out to the mess that is the black community and tried to help them out? Repeatedly for many years.

So, no, I don't feel guilty at all. I do kinda feel sorry for them but I don't see how it's my fault.

That's because you can't enslave someone that isn't legally recognized as human.

The eternal chink strikes again.
We know that is your end game chang, that's why chinks should be exterminated.

Do black people feel guilty that white people died to end slavery that was started by and profited other black people?

no. blacks have lower average iq. thats why.

I've got some family money coming to me eventually, not a huge amount but enough that I don't plan for retirement. My white ancestors have been in America since roughly the 1500s, and there's definitely a southern branch of the family, so I figure some of that is slave money.

Do I feel guilty that western civilisation ENDED slavery? That even today the savage nations still practice slavery while we know it's morally wrong?

Not even a little bit.

I do feel sorry so many American blacks have been hoodwinked by the (((left's))) hatred of our society with a constant diet of food-stamps and lies.

Blacks have to save themselves and I have every faith they will.

White guilt is the most stupid shit to come out of the USA. How the fuck can you feel guilt from something you didn't do?

Read a book. Whites have never enslaved blacks, they were merely consumers in an already well established human trafficking market.

Living the dream.

No because we built america.

who owned slaves exactly?

The ultimate redpill is that slavery still exists, they just don't call it that anymore, and it effects every race, but disproportionately blacks. Jewish psyops is based largely on language/connotation manipulation.

Why is it that African societies that trafficked in slaves are still largely pre-industrial agro based third world hellholes? Being slaves didn't keep people down (see Slavs) and trafficking in slaves doesn't bring a society up (see Africa).