Canada is a 3rd world country

Canada

Go to Uni for 5 year eng/cs degree, go 100K into debt

Make 70K Cuckdollars if you're lucky (avg wage is 30k cad), wages go down big time every year thanks to trudeau bringing in 750K pajeets a year who work for sub 30k

After
Federal Taxes
Provincial Taxes
Canada Pension Plan
Ontario health premium
employment insurance
etc
=-50%
Take home half or $3K a month (2K usd)

Cell phone - $100 a month
Internet - $100 a month
Hydro - $500 a month
Food - $500 a month
Car lease - $500 a month
Car insurance - $200 a month
Gas - $200 a month
Student Loans - $500 a month (takes about 20 years to pay off 100K)
Misc/Coffee/clothing/etc - 500 a month
---------------------------------
3100 a month

Oh that's assuming you live at home. Houses start at $1.5 million in any city with jobs LOL, rent is 2000+

Free health care is free up to 50K, if it's more you die

Refugees get the equivalent of 90K pre-tax (43K tax free) and also free dental

I'm fucking pissed about CETA. Why the hell are our leaders allowed to sell us out in favour of multinational corporations? Free trade does NOT benefit your average family, it allows for consolidation of wealth in the hands of the 1%, off the backs of the third world, paid for from our pockets.

How the FUCK did you get 100k into debt????

I did a 4 year HBSc in Biology and a 2 year MSc and I'm not even 50k in debt..

also I'm canadian, i just moved to ann arbor for Phd...

pretty normal if you don't work and focus on studies, tuition is 15k a year + living

It will be hard to out cuck Germany and Sweden, but we will beat them.

Med student here. $250k in debt...
Seriously debating moving to the US or Argentina

You are spending like an idiot. I lived on under 1200$ per month including rent while in Vancouver BC. To beat the Jew you must become the Jew. Read Early Retirement Extreme and Mr Money Mustache.

jesus fc, i thought the med school 250k debt was a meme
wtf is the interest rate on that?

1200/month in van
>flag

Prime or 3.25% last I checked. There are assloads of extra costs like transport and registration fees

That cost of living you posted is pretty fucking high. I am a comp sci student, and I live in Regina (there are jobs).

I spend like 500 a month on rent, 50 cell phone, 250 on food, 120 on gas. I take home about 3300 a month so after the usual expenses I have over 2000 to fuck around with and I usually put 1500 a month into savings. I have 21k in student debt and 14k in cash and I plan to pay it off in full. Car is payed off and worth around 10k.

Jesus. Why even bother here with Trudeau importing 750k non-whites a year, lots of them "doctors"?

Regina
>Jobs

you work for the government and have roommates.
also have to watch your back for the drunk native on the BMX bike with his cap on backwards robbing you all the time

This is some fucked up spending
>500 hydro
We pay 100 for 2 months for 2 ppl
>100 cell phone
Im paying 65 and thats because i got a new phone with a contract
>500 food
Wtf u fat fuck we spend no more than 50 per week and sometimes the prooducts spoil because we couldnt use it all
And thats in Torontistan

I live in the heart of downtown and walk/take the bus often and I haven't even been looked at funny by a native.

>make anywhere from 80k-120k a year
>work less than 30 weeks a year EI the rest of the year
>taxed very high but get usually 7k-13k back

It was the best option for me to support my family. Grew up in a trailer park north of Edmonton.

The foreign docs we bring in are 1/4 amazing, 3/4... subpar.

Our Syrian screening program brought in at least 4 cases of active TB as well...

> 65, 100 cell phone
kek. it's no more than ~$5 here. $10 for the internet (20-30 mbit/s).

100 hydro for 2 months in Ontario
>50/month for Ontario hydro

That's low quality b8 m8

Low cost of living in a shithole part of the world? Color me suprised.

I'll adopt a leaf
split my $600 rent

can we marry so i can get citizenship?

no homo

Can I marry you too?

I'll go full homo just to get the fuck out

>500 a month on rent
what the fuck? how?

15K * 4 = 60K

add 5 k for misc, so you're at 65k

wheres the other 35k?

I live in an apartment so maybe thats why. We get bills for 70-120$ every other month

food/rent/transportation?

That's total horse shit because in Montreal, which has the cheapest hydro it's at least $50/month

You must be jacking power for your grow up or live in total darkness

and that only amounts to 35k over 4 years?

either way canada is so fucked. i can't wait till bernier gets elected, i'm headed to the states after trump announces his tax reform.

Go to kijiji and find a room rental or roomate wanted ad or something

Im renting a room from some old ladies house atm for 500

is he still doing the mail the irs a blank page with "i win" on it? lol

Fucking Leafs with their forced Multiculturalism

These numbers are about right. Only my debt is 58k and my car insurance is only 100. Hydro bill is 300.

Canada is a shit country, make no mistake.

Reginas a shithole though.. no offense but I would never move there.

Were do you live right now?

>keeps voting liberal
>liberals keep letting in 750k prajeets
>wages stay in toilet
>whines
>votes liberal again

dont talk to me or my conservative son ever again!

Harper brought in foreign workers too

Can i bring my guns? I'll go full homo, but only if Im allowed to keep my guns

>Alberta
>Male age 27
>Electrictian
>Laid off on monday
>Too many tradesmen in the area
>No work for probably 3 months

You're all 3rd world countries to me tbqh

A fucking disgrance even for a Leafs.

yes hes a good G0y indeed

even canadas conservatives are liberal

enjoy being poor forever

>vancouver median wage is 14$ an hour.
>average house is 2million

it will only take me 900 years working full time at median wage to payoff a home so I can have a family. wtf I love this city now

>lives in liberal shithole
>whines about liberal shithole
>continues to live in liberal shithole

again, dont speak to me or my wifes conservative son ever agian!

how you faggots cannot see that its hte population who votes for this shit is beyond me.

canada gets what it deserves. you beg for this, plead for it, now you have it, enjoy it.

enjoy being poor forever

250 on food

You will last 10 years max with a shitty diet like that, after that various illnesses will kick in.

its not liberal at all.

Its about 90% chinks who are all penny pinching conservatives.

>leasing a car when you know you cant manage money

Millenials

get rid of the car and the cellphone.

thats how I afford to live.

WTF I hate Canada now

3 leaves replying, 2 full homo, 1 "no homo"

>really makes you think

JUST

>Be me
>Glorious Master Race American
>$88k USD/year.
>100% Debt Free
>After all monthly bills, expenses, investments and savings still have ~$2000 that I could literally burn and still be okay.

MAGA.

fuck you kraut, we got dibs

>he gets triggered by the word homo
should really make you think

Can we meme an Anschluss excluding Quebec?

Fucking Canada thanks for the laugh

You could get a conservative catholic white man like me, with masters in environmental protections and oil&gas exploration, to immigrate to your country, but no. You had to completely ruin the place. Now enjoy 10^10^10 pajeets and ahmeds fucking your women for eternity.

My body is ready

Liberal politicians destroy your city and country and you continue to whine about Conservatives.

You get what you deserve and unfortunately the rest of us are forced to suffer with you.

This sunday to join a christian church in my neighborhood and worship our lord with my fellow countrymen and womenfolk.

This shit makes me feel unwelcome in my own home.

Honestly, I don't even care about what month is dedicated to what, I just wish politics would get out of what I should be thinking about every month. This literally does nothing for me except annoy.

Sadly the churches are the very ones supporting and funding the importation of all these poor poor muslim refugees.

>Free health care is free up to 50K

if it's free why do I keep getting billed $70 a month for this shit

>Food - $500 a month
are you feeding a fucking family of six, or where does that number come from? Learn to cook, enjoy better health, better taste, and more money.

The truth hurts, does it not, fucking leaves!

>yfw the leaves will reelect Trudeau and the only conservatives left in the country are Chinks

You're probably larping as white anyway, like most of Sup Forums

I thought Poland is so great and can into space? Why do you want to leave it?

This. Finally someone who admits the truth!

What are they goind to do during October? Behead gays and fuck goats?

I wanted to leave Europe because you fucked it up with your cucketry and shitskin import.

This fucking image is hilarious by the way, I genuinely laughed my ass off. Our leaders were sure stupid.

I make $13 an hour and take home $400 each check. You're literally making $2 more than me and all I do is scan documents for a fortune 500 company.

>most of the economy is energy
>ban arctic drilling
>ban fracking

My country is pretty fuck, but whats wrong with leaves?

Trump is bringing back the Keystone so there's at least that

more proof that Christianity is a cuck cancerous religion.

Jesus... I was thinking about migrating to Canada because of how shitty it is around here, but it doesn't sound all that great. Fuck...

Actually he is making LESS money because the canadian dollar is so weak

Its okay but it depends on the area.

Ontario is taxed as much as California
Alberta is slowly recovering from an oil slump
Manitoba, BC and Sask have a pretty decent job market for trades and technology
Quebec is the only province that actually cares about its traditional roots
The northern territories have jobs that would pay you six figures but then again everything is expensive as fuck there

Also Trudeau is getting the boot in our next election

Houses don't cost 3 million because of "liberals".

They cost 3 million because every non-canadian citizen can buy a house as if they were playing the stock market. Boomers support thus because they benefit immensely when they go into retirement age.

>the town i live in matters RIGHT NOW and i dont care about the future
And that's why you will remain poor, lazyleaf. No pain, no gain.

Really cuck?
Non citizens can buy a house everywhere in Canada. They biy in the major cities because that is the only place where they cam get jobs.

Canada needs to balkanize or a nuclear holocaust.

Liberalism is the reason your country's borders, both economically and demographically, are so porous.

>Houses don't cost 3 million because of "liberals".
yes they do retard

get 1 fucking clue please

liberals open flood gate to chinks

chink millionaires launder their stolen money through our real estate market

house prices in vancouver and toronto soak because of the 350k millionaire chinks that move to canada every year and stuff their money into our property markets.

seriously, get a single fucking clue please, this is hte fault of pierre cucked by castro trudeaus "open the gates to any and everyone" LIBERAL policy

I'm so glad that I live in the south, shit is so cheap. Fuck liberal economic policies and fuck cities to the max.

I never went to college / uni because I thought it would be a waste of money. I'm also not very smart and would probably fail.

Fuck off schlomo. We are full.

It really doesn't help that every single 3rd worlder is looking at Canada as the meme promised land. The cities are hyper competitive and tech jobs earn you 20% less than their US counterparts EXACTLY because we have so many immigrants. If you are IT go to the Cayman islands. 20% higher wage and 0 taxes. Better living costs.

>but whats wrong with leaves?

We have an economy based on resource extraction. The Globalists exported the manufacturing sector to China, so the only thing left is for us to dig things up out of the ground and sell it off. Then the government taxes the shit out of that to support a ridiculously huge public sector and welfare state.

But when the world economy goes anemic, like it is now, there's not enough demand for resources to keep us wealthy. And of course, we can't go without the gibs, so the welfare state continues to expand on the back of public debt. We were just barely making ends meet when the whole Middle East was fucked and people had to buy our oil, but now the Arabs have got it together and the Americans are fracking the shit out of everything so the price of oil is nothing too.

And of course, it's the current year, so where would we be without a billion environmental regulations in the middle of a recession on top of our (((diverse))) society? The only reason Canada hasn't devolved to anarchy is because the government is borrowing so god damn much and they've managed to build us a housing bubble on the backs of the hundreds of thousands of immigrants they let in every year.

What about oil gas industry? Are you full with pajeets and ahmeds?

Ever notice feminists never complain about gender discrimination for car insurance rates?

That's my argument against feminist equality.

All torontopoorfag lives in toronto. Man up and get out of Toronto fucker. You can make more money in pocket anywhere else.

> $500 in food
I pay that for two in organic groceries. Stop eating out and learn to cook.

Serves you right for paying 100k for education. You could've gone to Harvard and gotten a real job in a real city.

Yeah, right. Everything is Germany's fault. How convenient. On the other hand: I am bound to leave Germany, too, because of Merkel and the rest of this retarded, white genocide regime.

tech jobs are becoming shit though in the US. Sillicon valley is shrinking. The taxes in CA make big buck jobs worthless.

Why is Israel shitty? You're literally part of the (((globalist))) world hegemon tribe, (((our greatest ally)))

>October is now Islamic Heritage Month in ON
THIS IS NOW AN INDUSTRIAL SIZED GAS CHAMBER DESIGN THREAD

>Why is Israel shitty?
its full of jews

It's really fucked up that the AfD mentioned your country and Strayalia as the good examples for an immigration model to copy for Germanistan...

I thought exporting ressources and outsourcing manufacturing is what 3rd world countries do?

>Cell phone - $100 a month
>Internet - $100 a month
WTF

How anti-semitic of you!