P A Y
W H A T
Y O U
O W E

sorry, all out of bullets

Send the bill to:

>African war lords that sold their slaves and prisoners of war to the US
>Jewish merchant ship owners who transported and sold the slaves

Then after receiving reparations, they are sent back to their area of origin, Sub Saharan Africa.

>GIBS ME DAT

someone help me though
>yts = whiteys
>emotional labor = ?????

I would donate up to $5,000 toward getting all niggers to go back to Africa.

LITERALLY gibs me dat

I didn't do shit, fuck off.

No problem. Let me dig up your balance for food stamps and rent assistance that was paid out of our taxpayer dollars.

So, 30k x 18 years comes out to $540,000 that each welfare recipient owes us for paying to raise his stupid ass.
>We will begin repaying you as soon as that $540k is paid off.
>Kthxbye

but you benefit from the privilege of having ancestors that enslaved their ancestors

PAY UP

>egyptians were black
>egyptians enslaved jews
pay the jews first

>we will drag you

what did she mean by this?

Paid in full at Appomattox you fucking nigger.

These people have to be legit social retards.
They don't understand fucking anything about human psychology.

Though, you know, ironically that very same behavior can even be observed in high level politics.
For some reason people seem to have forgotten that a simple laud will get them a hundred times further than any amount of shitting on the other side ever could.

Blackie. We already paid you back, but because you had so many children it was evenly distributed in between them.

Shieet I count as a poc in America right?

very unclear
maybe contact your employer?
to say that you made fun of their facebook blacks-only panhandling group?

Nah.

Coming right up cioara spurcata

Keep dreaming, it's never gonna happen. Something like only 15-20% of Americans support paying cash reparations to descendants of slaves (and African Americans are ~12% of the population, so most of the support probably comes only from them).

It's political suicide, you may see the occasional politician pay lip service to the idea, but nobody would be dumb enough to actually try to implement it. And as the US becomes more Mexican, Muslim, etc. it's only going to become even less popular. Immigrants who came to this country a generation or two ago and had no ties whatsoever to slavery in America aren't going to support their tax dollars going to reparations.

tl;dr: Reparations are never going to happen, deal with it.

>Make facebook
>Name self Tyrone
>Join group
>Get free money from cucks
>Spend it all on Johnny Rebel Songs

No, for real, what could "emotional labor" possibly mean?

Done. Donated half of this week's pay and will continue doing so. Thanks for the link OP I was looking for something like this!

heh
heheh

Take it up with the jews.

other owe white americans trioollions

What the FUCK

It's also not just that it is unpopular, it is fucking impossible.

It's why Germany won't pay reparation to the Hereros, despite actually genociding most of them and there being few enough left that reparations would be pocket change for them - if they did, fucking everyone who has ever been wronged by their nation or its predecessors (not even personally but centuries ago) would have a precedent to argue for reparation, too. It would bleed them dry in a couple of years.

Only know the term from retarded feminists who think stuff like listening to someone talk about their day or cheering them up when they are done is labor that should be rewarded with money rather than something you give freely and happily because you care about the other person.

Basically, a term made up by turbomaterialistic cunts who are already dead on the inside and just haven't taken the step to injecting heroin yet.

Fair enough. Here's your 25 year sentence for armed robbery and rape.

Makes sense
The founder of the group is a complete failure with zero marketable skills, so it follows they'd try something like this. Industrious, at least.

Do you want in 9mm or 5.56? I'm only giving you one so choose wisely.