European Phenotypes

Blue - Nordic

Brown - Transition Zone (meaning it’s to mixed phenotypically, therefore no valid information can be met)

Red - Middle European

Green - Southern European

Dark Yellow - Eastern European

These are based on the theapricity data on 24 different phenotypes and their varied locations.

This map is supposed to show the different phenotype types in a whole category, keep in mind there are sub-types such as Sub-Nordids or Atlanto-Mediterranids, but these fall in their respective category never the less.

None of this is my data and it is all taken from theapricity forums.

Is this an impact on ethnical behaviours or not?

Discuss.

PS: yes, it’s made in paint.

>being a nord unironically

That blue line in France doesn't make sense. It should be only in it's eastern and far northern lands. "Germanic" and "Nordic" aren't the same thing by the way. Germans have different facial structure compared to Scandinavians.

Most inaccurate map I've seen in a while.

Your transition zones all complete bullshit in Western and Central Europe. Also what the fuck is Middle European
Go kill yourself Shlomo

better just stick to classic systems i.e Nord/Alpine/Med/Dinaric and all the various combinations
I mean of course those are correlated to geography but it gets definitely blurrier in the middle.

Why are we southern europe when were the most western country in europe?

Ydna has NOTHING to do with phenotypes..

nordic means germanic anyway, they are the real germanics

Then what the fuck do you use to classify "Nordic"? Germans have brick shaped faces and Scandis have long gracile looking faces. Irish look nothing like Scandis in terms of facial features either.

very high presence of the classic Mediterranean types from gracile to robust ones, as well as your genetic makeup which fits as southwestern

Share your thoughts then. Why do you believe it is inaccurate?

do you have any proof that it is?

Middle Europe is not the same Central Europe.
Like i stated, Middle European suggests the phenotypes of the various locations, not the geography, Look it up.

But there is no point in using divert phenotypes, when several of them fall into the same category and imo, should be used in a whole.

Actually you are correct, the correct term would be "Northern European" but in my opinion its the same as "Nordic".

Germans can look different, but they fall into the same category of "Northern Europeans".

WE WUZ NORDICS N SHEEIT

>But there is no point in using divert phenotypes, when several of them fall into the same category and imo, should be used in a whole.
broadly they do, but not as much when you deal with central Europe in a broad sense
aside from the extremes like Nord/Med, the rest needs more precision, "middle" and "transition" are not very descriptive

Not remotely accurate just looking at Ireland Scotland and Wales. Why do you autistic kids enjoy these stupid inaccurate maps so much?

>aside from the extremes like Nord/Med, the rest needs more precision, "middle" and "transition" are not very descriptive

This is exactly why i categorized them, they share phenotypes with eachother but are too distant culturally.

First of all putting Finns and Russians into the same category is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to start. Whoever made this map has never seen a Russian or a Finn. Russia also barely has any Nordic looking people. Etc etc etc.

I live in Nimes. People here are definitely Southern European.

No, it's not the same. "Nordic" is long skulled people with sharp 'bony' features, small eyes and light pigmentation. Only some people in far northern Germany have this kind of phenotype. Most Germans don't and the Irish CERTAINLY don't.

Objectively false.

Sorry to break it to you sven åge, but the north germanic tribes landed in the south of england.

that's "Nordid", not "Nordic"
I think by "Nordic" he includes the whole spectrum of phenotypes who are common in the north, including cromagniform types like dalofalids

Show me proof and disprove me.

According to the data, all those you mentioned share the same phenotype, i.e Nordic.

Anybody got the archive of this website?

I remember it getting taken down for being raciss

Data can be found at theapricity, thats where i collected the data.