Is Russia Batman of countries?

Then who is Joker? Germany? Ukraine?

I do believe its another way around, Russia is a Joker and always been and Ametica is Batman, after all, americans intentions are good natured really and you can only guess current Russian dictator's intentions - usually something borderlining world domination and creation of opressed states full of slaves whitout giving anything in return but hate and narcisism

Since when CTR uses proxies?

>Is Russia Batman of countries?
More like a penguin, weird, deformed and .unwanted.

>Since when CTR uses proxies?

Hate shills from ctr and russkie trollfarms

kys

I am ctr nor a troll, proofs of my statement follow

2nd proof of homo-tier relationship between joker and batman, they cant live without each other as was evident in the Dark Night movie masterpiece.

hard to say, I'm not really a comic book pleb. The way I see it is that the US hit the jackpot with oceans on either side, lots of natural resources, and weak neighbors. Because of this we've basically checked out and are very comfy staying in our hemisphere while the other one burns. the only way to lure us out of comfyness is if Europe and Russia unite, that is the only real threat.

Russia on the other hand has had a hard life and constantly struggled to survive using any means necessary. It does not have the luxury of Idealism - only realism.

Looks like leaked footage from FRS vault.

My uninformed guess about the identity of the arch-nemesis is the church of scientology

Red Son Batman 2as fucking great

Fuck Supercommie

That makes you Superman.

They can still be Batman. Both of their parents are dead (empire and SU)

Russia is definitley not Batman tho, he is too rich. More like wolverine or someone like that.

>The way I see it is that the US hit the jackpot with oceans on either side, lots of natural resources, and weak neighbors.
This is always exact analyses of Russia/USA stand off by Stratfor, you should read the article. Its all geographics and having easy logistics by the rivers and climate. It is simple yet idiots talk about muh freedoms, muh founding fathers with balances

Well freedoms are definitley part of it. and helped us to populate the Mississippi basin (which stratfor always jerks off to) but there are cases, like argentina, where the country has all the right natural resources but fucks everything up regardless.

also our neighbors were only weak until after the Mexican-American War. It was a small miracle we won that desu.

It is true, there is no argument against it. Its hollystic i guess or Jone's gestalt to take into account. Russia's biggest mistake was betting against peoples internal desire to own private property with all that communism scam for 75 years. It is a very very long talk by big headed proffessors but i would break it 30/70 from my couch. 30 for muh freedoms 70 for being away from any continental war threat, having super sexy rivers, climate. Russia on the other hand really struggles most of its history just about anything, it is really a miracle it is still there (its breaking away since 1900s anyways)

No, Montenegro

Yeah you guys were basically a human shield for Western Europe. France and England and the others got to prosper because every damn barbarian horde ran out of steam by the time they hit Poland worst case scenario.

And then normies think, "WTF is with Russians? They're so paranoid!"

Ukraine is comic to you?!

>Yeah you guys were basically a human shield for Western Europe
Not because we opted to, in the time there was no Russia as a whole really but counts-counties but because geography. It is nobody's fault, not even Western Europe's. We did racemix with asians. In a way Russia is the most racist and the most unracist country in the world. The race soup we have here is 200 years aheah of yours, yet we are free to say "nigger-ass-asian-mongrel" and then marry one.

>30/70 from my couch. 30 for muh freedoms 70 for being away from any continental war threat, having super sexy rivers, climate.
That is fair I think.

Our muslims who lived in Russian Empire for 400 years drink vodka, eat pork and fuck. What is more to say?