Russia Thread

Whats your honest opinion about Russia?

Do you think the political situation would allow more cooperation between the West and Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've always like Russians as long as they aren't raging vatniki. I think we have more in common than we realize. We should combine our nuclear arsenals and use them to exterminate Muslims off the face of the earth.

putin and his cronies have been bleeding the russian people dry for over a decade. it's sad really, the country has so much potential

I have nothing against russian government I only hate russian people

>as long as they aren't raging vatniki.
explain that one please.
>We should combine our nuclear arsenals
I think nuclear weapons should never be used on this planet. Radiation goes around you know.
>putin and his cronies have been bleeding the russian people dry for over a decade.
how so?
good for you, you still wont get back karelia...

I like Russia. Putin seems to be doing a good job, but i think he laid the foundation for his successor to destroy your country. What he does he does well.

>Whats your honest opinion about Russia?
It's shit

I hope we can team up again for a war against Germany like the good old days. Especially now that you aren't Goddamn commies anymore.

My car tires are also gone. I guess I won't get them either.

krokodile is not really commonly used in Russia, we dont have an epidemic.
There are however addicts who do this sort of drugs.

Btw there are very high jail sentences for drugs in general.

I fail to see how old statistics are going to provide an objective point of view on modern day Russian demographic btw.
>2010
>1999
>I hope we can team up again for a war against Germany like the good old days.
Kek, Germany is still occupied by the US you know.
So, you have a major influence on politics there, or at least your NGO's and SS seem to have.

Mad respect

Picture self-explanatory but only the government

>one of the charts is from 1998, the golden age of Russian mafia during the times of instability
>the other charts are likely severely outdated too
>no sources
Is this the Finnish education that everyone talks about?

Best Slavic country.
I wish I was born as a Russian.

What do Russians think about other East European countries?

Can someone give me a serious answer as to why people have such hatred for Russian in these modern times? I know we had beef in the past and that stuff in Syria but have they directly wronged us recently or is this just a grudge from past conflicts?

Russia is a shit hole of a country ruled by an autocratic KGB agent.

They are not our friends. Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand history or the Russian people.

All the Russian guys I met here who came from Russia and told stories of how it's like in Russia were pretty cool guys

10 / 10 would drink beer with and play hockey with

Let's see here...
:: Alexander Litvinenko - 2006.
:: Anna Politkovskaya - 2006.
:: Sergei Magnitsky- 2009.
:: Natalia Estemirova - 2009.
:: Stanislav Markelov and Anastasia Baburova - 2009.
:: Paul Klebnikov - 2004

Yea a Russian speaking against Putin and his government is a death sentence. no thanks

I like Russia. I have been there 3 times and to Ukraine once. The weather sucks, and many people are very poor, but I did not have any bad experiences. Mostly friendly people.

Politically Russia does things in accordance to law, so I do not fault them. I believe our nation's can cooperate to great benefit of both, but western media is trying very hard to prevent this.

What about cannabis? Is it true Russians don't normally care if you use it? Is Christianity commonplace in your town?

There's fixing it and then they're fixing it right not the alt right way

Subhumans and your crimes wont be forgotten

Russia was misguided by the delusion of communism and ruined by Bolshevism and modern Zionist agenda.
Russia is the closest (((they))) have ever come to destroying a white country.
Zionists (((neocons))) eternally want revenge for post-bolshevik treatment of Jewish population. Russia never was defamed like Nazi Germany.
I wish to see Russians embrace their traditional culture and hope they can get rid of government corruption.

>honest opinion about Russia

They are all a bunch of crazy nut jobs with skewed morality who do crazy shit just for the sake of doing crazy shit. And I'm not talking about the goverment. I mean the people

Oh and they suck at making video games.

I respect their history though and would count the warriors of Russia amongest the top in human history

I respect that they still have a thriving football hooligan culture

While what you say is true, we have cooperated before. Is it really wrong to at least say we don't want an all out war?

glad to hear that.
how are you holding up there?
(pic is one of my favourites ;))
>What do Russians think about other East European countries?
It depends on the person, but mostly people in Russia have a positive view on eastern Europe.
Its not really common to hate a whole country in Russia.
>Russia is a shit hole of a country ruled by an autocratic KGB agent.
You watch too much CNN.
>10 / 10 would drink beer with and play hockey with
hockey is quite popular here...
>What about cannabis? Is it true Russians don't normally care if you use it?
Police would, and you can get a jail sentence for it.
Strict law on Drugs in comparison to EU and US.
>Is Christianity commonplace in your town?
Yes, it is.

That might be the cause

I like Russia and it's unfortunate you were treated the way you were by so many in the west (and still are today thanks to the lugenpresse!) The bolsheviks were the true evil and I sincerely hopeful that relationships between Russia and the West can be amended someday by both President's Trump and Putin. I genuinely do not understand why they tell us to fear Russia so much when it is muslims who spread across the world like cancer.

I hope russia gets a long with USA better

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Probably.
Both of you are inhuman warmongers and the bases of the kikes, unfortunately the greed of your masters is too mighty to cooperate

Kek. I'm doing just fine

That pic is one of the war classics

Lugenpresse unfairly demonizes Russia. I have a positive impression of the people, although I cannot stand them on any form of vidya. Wish the USA could co-operate with Russia more, but because of the DNC's bullshit it'll be hard navigating into good relations.

>Its not really common to hate a whole country in Russia.

Nice to hear that. It shouldn't be also common to hate the whole Russian country and all their people just because of politics, history and all this bullshit Anti-Russian Propaganda or "Russophobia".

Unfortunately you can't change anything. Can't wait for my first trip to Russia.

>inhuman warmongers
Why is it then every time Germany stirs up the shit in Europe we have to come over there and beat your asses?

Germany is always starting shit. Just like your reply. Germans most insecure losers. This is why your women are turning to BBC.

I dont think so. There are a lot of background stories these people were caught up in, so i have my doubts.
>I have been there 3 times
You summed it up pretty good.
Where were you?
Thats a bald statement after killing 13 million civilians in the past decade.
You shouldnt have sent Lenin + Communism-desease over.
>I wish to see Russians embrace their traditional culture and hope they can get rid of government corruption.
Good chances, but im not optimistic about that.
kek.
>I genuinely do not understand why they tell us to fear Russia so much when it is muslims who spread across the world like cancer.
but i think you do....
Great, wish you luck though.
>Wish the USA could co-operate with Russia more,
Yes, there could be done much about the current situation.
Would the public be opposed or in favor of this?

I like russians,even though they are a bunch of crazy,alcoholic and violent dudes,they tend to be cool.

Any russian that is not gopnik-tier slavnigger is fine by me.

maybe slightly more but not really

there is an objective divergence of geopolitical interests that will continue to exist regardless of domestic politics and composition of either government

the only cooperation will be in limited areas of shared interest or on a temporary tactical basis

>would the public be opposed or in favor of co-operation

Since the election, this has become a partisan issue oddly enough. Most conservatives would be supportive while liberals would be against. What would help smooth things over IMO is if both of us undertook some large project together, like a joint space operation.

Russia's problem is the Russian people.

They're Asiatic, not just in terms of national minorities but in terms of overall gene pool and culture. This is why Europeans cannot understand Russians: they present as Europeans but are thoroughly Asiatic. They can only function with a strongman for a leader, and even then have flaky and selfish loyalties. The Tsar, being a German, failed to realize that he was fundamentally different from the people he sought to rule, which is what allowed a plucky band of Jewish criminals to overthrow him and murder his entire family. After that, Russia surrendered to all the worst elements of his own nature, and it never recovered.

pic
>there is an objective divergence of geopolitical interests
whats the reason for this in your opinion?
>Most conservatives would be supportive while liberals would be against.
Whats the liberals argument for this?
>"Russophobia".
Absolutly. Western media literally seem to have an irrational fear of russians.
>Unfortunately you can't change anything.
Well, of course you do.
Talk about that topic with other people.
Ive heard some redicoulus accusations from foreigners over the time, all due lack of knowledge.

I like Russian, seems like a good place, with delightful and highly intelligent people

Hey neighbor

There is no hope for a win-win out come.

West is just waiting for you to run out of funds - what should happen somewhere around 2018.
Then negotiate with you from a power position.

Your best bet is that 2017-2018 election cycle tears EU apart and fractured Europe would lift the sanctions.

If Ukrainians had never started their shitfest we would all be much better off.

Scot here.
Really like Russia. Open land, beautiful women and language, food and a great leader.
Someone link me cheap houses desu

No problems with them.

I hope we can be allies, but I think a combination of fear and greed will not allow this to happen.

I think Russia should isolate itself from the western world.
No matter who is over at the west, a jew, anglo, german or pole, they will all want your demise, deserve it or not.
They all want the resources you walk on.
You are the riches country on the planet, when it comes to resources.
Iron, gold, gas, coal, oil, land, minerals, timber, water, all of it is far more valuable than digits on a bank account.
Its all yours, if you can claim it properly.
The only right direction to take now is for Russia to connect itself, its cities, towns and villages.
Improved transportation and infrastructure is what will wake it up. Trains are the future, you have the chinks to help out with that, if you want, in exchange for feeding China with raw materials. Or some shit like that.
You have Kazakhstan still, all your space shit launches from there. You dont even need to invade, they have no other sponsor.
Russia is big enough to be a world of its own.
With its own little satellites.
For all that to happen, there needs to be famine and infighting to clear out all the trash that got westernized. Kinda like the Krokodil project, the maneuver to kill as much junkies as possible. Nobody feels sorry for them.
Same with degenerate (western type degeneracy) teenagers and young adults, they need the western degeneracy beaten out of them, Russia has its own brand of degeneracy.
Keep it home made. Like everything else, as much as possible.
Dont be apologetic to anyone ever. Especially the euro trash. Distance yourself from them.

Russia, Ukraine and Belarus will inherit the Earth

>pic
ppl like pic related

>What's the liberals argument for this?
The election. Regardless of the truth, the liberal MSM has shilled the "Russians hacking the election" narrative hardcore. Many liberals blame Russia for Hillary losing the election, despite the fact that the DNC shouldn't have been so corrupt in the first place.

I like you russkies. I may not fully trust y'all, but I think an alliance would be good.

*forgot the pic>They're Asiatic, not just in terms of national minorities but in terms of overall gene pool and culture
Thats not really the case, there are only minor contributions from Asian gene-pool in ethnic-russian population.
You can look up genetic studies.
Ans autocracy worked fine in your country too.
>West is just waiting for you to run out of funds
Run out of Funds? Russia is not a service-based economy like Europe is, we have a ton of resources.
Seriously, what funds are you talking about?
You mean Ukraine, they are the ones which cant pay for electricity nowdays.
>Someone link me cheap houses desu
Everywhere not far from Moscow and St.Petersburg are cheap houses, its not that expensive, including the fact that you have GBP's.

Living conditions actually significantly improved under Putin.

Now, if this is due to his policies or simply due to Russia recovering from the collapse of the UdSSR is another question, but things are definitely improving. Otherwise he wouldn't have managed to stay in power for so long.

Why are you so poor and your test scores so incredibly low?

You are basically a third world tier country.

After visiting Russia in 2015, I can honestly say that Russian men are the biggest degenerates I had the misfortune of meeting. They have no human decency and they treat their women merely as objects. It's fucking sad how unhappy the women are with their "significant other".

i like russians, good mathematicians, good physicists, good chess program, good space program

Russia's actually a very beautiful country. The women are pretty attractive too. It's just a shame that their leaders shit on the population so often that the people are used to it.

Then again, it's a pretty big shame that Russian leaders are doing the same thing to the US population... it would be nice if we could see what was actually happening without being forced to defend the president's foolish behavior regarding Russia.

Well muslims is a common problem for europian countries and Russia. So europe might team up Russia but europe has to get out of left mindset.

Sure.

I like Russia. I'd love to see them shed the remnants of the Soviet era and fully embrace its cultural heritage.

I hope their government becomes less corrupt and their economy improves.

I'd like to be friends with them, but decades of suspicion don't go away overnight.

I think that if the United States, Iran, Russia, Israel, and China could all agree to stop clawing at each other's throats for scraps and just nuke the shit out of Best Korea, Saudi Arabia, and recolonize Africa, the future would be much better for all of us.

>They all want the resources you walk on.
Thats something to consider, but nothing new really.
>Iron, gold, gas, coal, oil, land, minerals, timber, water, all of it is far more valuable than digits on a bank account.
Yes.Yes.Yes.
>The only right direction to take now is for Russia to connect itself, its cities, towns and villages.
Thats what has progressed in the past years due to sanctions. I am not angry about this development tbqh.
>Improved transportation and infrastructure is what will wake it up. Trains are the future, you have the chinks to help out with that,
100%.
>You dont even need to invade, they have no other sponsor.
I know, right? :D ( i like Kazakhstan btw)
>Dont be apologetic to anyone ever.
That wont happen, im pretty sure of it.

Amazing post bro, i sure gave me something to think about.
Exactly.
Because we dont print our own money and not live off a debt bubble.
>They have no human decency and they treat their women merely as objects.
What?

I like all white countries and think all white countries should have good relations. White people of all nations should be building each other up.

why should we do something bad to Best Korea?

>current year +2
>жить в poccиюшкe
SMHFAMALAMSENPAITACHI

Уeзжaй oттyдa.

Because their people are great but their government is fucking nuts and I don't want to get 100 years into our "better future" and then get blown up by Kim Jong Uno

I like Russia, I like people who drink vodka in general, I love Alexandrov's Choir and I attented most of their concerts in Poland, I love Lube and their song Davai za, I like Spetznaz and St Petersburg, fucking beautiful city. Putin is alright, we could make a deal over Ukraine you know, half for you and the other half for us. We should get along like the slavic superrace we are.

didnt understand your post.

зaчeм этo вдpyг?

their government is the biggest antiglobalist on the globe, and thats why you want it to be destroyed

Чтo нeпoнятнoгo в фpaзe "yёбывaй из poccиюшки"?

Russian men aren't great, but they are nowhere near as bad as Africans, Middle Easterners, South Asians, etc.

Third world men, in addition to having laughably low IQs, are also brutal towards women.

Kino and Grazhdanskaya Oborona are good bands

>Whats your honest opinion about Russia?
The most tormented and beaten down nation in the world, doomed to never realize its potential because of corruption in high ranks and nihilism/pseudo-patriotism among commons. All governments Russia had were either just bad or totally genocidal. The whole history of Russian people is just a long walk from one catastrophe to another, the history of misery and sadness. Still the only politically and culturally relevant slav nation, and generally the best one. I love our culture and our people, feel belonging here and would never exchange it on something else. Everyone who doesnt feels the same way towards his country, regardless of shitfest it might be now, is empty and miserable person.

Russia has a lot of cute traps

Worst of the slavs. Some russians are ok, but majority are physically and metally underdeveloped. In other words, most of russians are monkeys pretending to be human - just like africans

I love Russia and I'm hoping for more cooperation between Russia and the west. Especially for better relations between Poland and Russia. I also fully support Russian operations in Ukraine and think this shithole should be partitioned for everyone's good.
>t. Polish diaspora

OP here.
why should i?
>>current year +2
>жить в poccиюшкe
>SMHFAMALAMSENPAITACHI
and what does that mean?

>Because we dont print our own money and not live off a debt bubble.

But Zimbabwe could print it's own money and never be successful like the US. Keep trying Ivan.

Also, let's compare Russia and a pretty standard wealthy Western (Non-US) Country:

Ireland Per Capita GDP: $65,292
Ireland PISA Score: 516

Russia Per Capita GDP: $11,098
Russia PISA Score: 48

Why is there such a divergence with Western countries? Politics? What?

>Ctrl+f
>no liberator

Russia PISA: 485

My bad

Russians have good memes
10/10 people

We're officially best buds.

This.

I'm trying to figure out why Russia is isolated from the rest of the West. Is it cultural?

Libcucks and commies are our only alternatives to Putin's government, so it could be worse. Anyway, the world is changing, so they will change with it or die.

A Great Bunch Of Lads, reminder to shills that there is literally Nothing they can do to stop Trump Uniting The Poles.

Fatherland

No, Russia should better stay from the West. West will only ruin Russia.

What do I think of Russia?

Just memes.

Vodka, AK47s, saying comrade at the end of every sentence, gulags, post-commie mafiyas, army choir music, that funny kicking dance. I don't know much more beyond that.

Growing up in the 80s we didn't really see them as anything other than the godless communist enemy. There are millions of people that grew up just like me and because they don't know much about your country, they assume bad things. That is why media is like it is.

I'd like to cooperate and learn more about the country but I have a feeling it will be maybe 50 or 60 years before we really become friends. Until then you watch your back and I'll watch mine because we don't trust each other and I doubt anything will change that. It's just our cultures are too different.

*away

I felt like this deserved a screencap

because you fuckers brought us no good

the only way for Russia to exist is to oppose the degeneracy of the west

that.was.dramatic.
but i dont fully agree on the part that people will never realise their potential.
> In other words, most of russians are monkeys pretending to be human - just like africans
well, do a better job then.
we will compare afterwards.
>I also fully support Russian operations in Ukraine
there are no russian operations in Ukraine.
> Especially for better relations between Poland and Russia.
It definetly should be that way.
>I'm trying to figure out why Russia is isolated from the rest of the West. Is it cultural?
Long story short, yes.
It even genetic you might say.
Look up the history of migration of R1A on Eupedia.
We differ in a lot of things, when it comes to Values.
>Just memes.
Not surprised.
> I have a feeling it will be maybe 50 or 60 years before we really become friends.
wew, i cant even imagine whatis going to happen in the US during that time.
>It's just our cultures are too different.
Yes they are, but there should be a clear distinction made between original european and liberal european values.

btw, what does that meme mean >current year +2

The only people who hate and fear russia are useful idiots, puppets, and puppetmasters.

I want a recreational Tunguska

Russia is mostly white people.

If Russia, Europe and USA team up the white man will rule the world forever and we can truly travel to the stars instead of Earth being ruined by niggers and muslims.

USA-Russia-Europe alliance puts 80% of global military power under white people control, along with 95% of nuclear missiles.

This is why the jews are so butthurt. They wanted to rule themselves by getting white countries to blow each other up in nuclear war.

Legend has it, tunguska was a failed tesla-experiment.
but dont ask me where that came from, i literally dont know.
based burgers, nothing to add.

Me being from eastern Finland, Russians are my brethren. We share similar cultures and I'm a squatter. Fuck Sweden, Russia should be our ally.