youtube.com/watch?v=VVFaTJYZfzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TDIRnYBRbXw
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

being white

Deer meat

Industrial revolution

autism

Sorry Hans, you have to be white to know.

>white
>meme terms

Pick two.

delaying gratification and being K selected. both a result of tough survival in winter

Capitalism

living in the cold now stop taking warm showers

Reptilian aliens.

Problem solving..
>Need food for winter
>Need clothes for winter
>Need shelter for winter
>Build community or die

Why? you jelly Northern Turk?

2 million years ago, Homo Erectus left Africa to venture north into Europe and Asia to forage for more resources since Africa had a couple of different bipedal homonins competing with each other for dominance and resources.

The group that left Africa that reached Europe and Asia discovered that the climate was much colder and didn't have as many resources as Africa, they stayed in that region either way. They had to innovate ways to stay warm and hunt for food, things they never had to do in Africa.

The cold encouraged them to create shelters and clothing and hunt for meats like fish and game. With the main diet being meats, cranial capacities get bigger and bigger and new forms of thought and understanding of the world around them happen. Wild magic mushrooms grow all over the new climate they moved to as well, enhancing their understanding of the world even more. Hundreds of thousands of years pass and pigmentation becomes lighter and lighter because of lack of sun light.

It was the cold weather that made whites and asians so successful.

The sense to move away from niggers in africa

What measure of success are you using?

venison

chegou o socrates

Read Guns Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond

Being half Neanderthal, natural selection through and necessity of creativity and innovation to survive European winter.

adoro aloprar no Sup Forums xD

guns butter n steel. idk they be triffelin. and so triffelin,they ended up running everything. must have just been industrious huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=VVFaTJYZfzQ

ASPM
MCPH1
EST00083
C2ORF16 RS191912

2 or 3 of these are (still) rare in niggers

I want a comfy nappies with the cute deer...
I'm tired. :3

Innovation and organization
are god-stats when it comes to societal building

strife
fierce competition for scarce resources

First: successful whites are Germanic whites: Anglos, Germans, Scandinavians. This is because these groups brought more of their women to Europe during the migration: the Celts interbred more with native populations and this is why they carried on matrilineal communalism so far in history and were subsequently BTFO by monogamous patrilineal Germanic groups. Aryan groups such as the Brahmin and certain Persian ethnicities are testament to this as well. Slavs are mostly a failed branch of Europeans.

Second: the Germanics, as a warrior culture built around cattle raiding, basically killed off every untrustworthy motherfucker in their tribe/social group for about 4 thousand years: if you can't be trusted, then you make a poor comrade in battle. That is a lot of eugenic pressure towards trustworthiness.

Third: due to the geography and relative isolation of Europe, there was little to no need for strong centralization of power for irrigation, protection, etc. This lead to relatively decentralized power structures and a strong sense of individualism compared to the rest of the world.

Fourth: Because trustworthiness was selected for for so long and so strongly, the West basically invented the Truth. Truth is a powerful tool and requires massive amounts of investment, but the dividends it pays are incredible. Because the West invented Truth, they were able to invest in commons and from these commons, property rights and robust markets formed, but more importantly, Natural Law was explored and judges and juries were able to suppress freeloading, parasitism, and fraud in whatever forms they showed themselves very effectively and very quickly. Because these were suppressed so effectively, the underclasses of the West were basically killed off constantly and by the Victorian Era the average IQ of an Englishman, from the lowest peasant to the highest aristocrat, is around 115.

This is why whites were so successful.

Or you can thank Rome.

Beat me to it.

Struggle

They learned how to survive and make hands of iron. Never too comfortable.

>What made white people so successful?
Freedom.. which has been in steep decline for the last 20 years

The Romans were not the cause of white success.

>Sweden, Greece, USA, Germany, Russia, Croatia, Serbia, Canada, France
>successful

As far as I know, the gallic tribes were very based societies, and they let the men retain their freedom. But, if we are objectively speaking about SUCCESS, as in beat the fuck out of everyone, and spread your influence to the corners of the world, I think the Romans were the ones who got the job done.

They got tired of wars.

You're thinking of Jews now.

Gotta fuck over your neighbor.

everything you need to know you can find in this deer video.

Gallic tribes operated under matrilineal communalism and never developed capital outside the female-led household, and never improved their genetic capital as a result. It's no coincidence the Celtic groups still around today underperform compared to Germanic groups.

The Romans, while strong warriors and engineers, were not scientists. The Greeks ALMOST had an industrial revolution but threw it all away with the Peloponnesian Wars and destroyed themselves: the Romans picked up the pieces and formed their Empire, but they didn't have institutions of Truth and never got close to having an industrial revolution.

The Romans fell and the Germanics, after throwing off the mysticism of the first Great Lie, dragged the rest of the world into modernity.

White people aren't successful. That's why you're so angry all the time and easily manipulated.

Some of the successful are white. But they just use you via cookie cutter divisive propaganda to make you cannon fodder to further themselves and distract you while you continue to be shit poor failures in life waiting for them to trickle down their wealth generation after generation.

>IQbellcurve.jpg

Fair enough, I'd say. But you cannot deny this: the roman conquest of Europe completely shaped the continent, and therefore the entire world. Many modern government institutions are actually based (at least in part) on old Roman ones. Military doctrine, order and discipline was something Europe learned from the Romans. It was not with no reason that so many states claimed to be "the successor of Rome" after Constantinople fell in 1453.

success is pretty relative.

compared to say, Zimbabwe we are fucking miles ahead.

Can you even imagine what it must be like to live under such incompetent leadership?

yes some must be sent to fight. in glorious wars. but whites are solid. all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDIRnYBRbXw

>Can you even imagine what it must be like to live under such incompetent leadership?
it would be bigly painful

imperialism

which turned into globalism after WWII

For me.
Trust me. Look at my flag.

I am sorry my white friend.

Last Century actually.

the allmighty bog made white people so succesful.

What was the first great lie?

our yuge brains

Now it is the white people in the world have made contributions to know that it is important to listen to all of them and I will I know because when I met to consider not want to know and I hate you it they a crap name for their world destroyed suck them all in mind one thing, and that white people power and take that nonsense had enough and have all the people that I have for him, am one of guesses and I they think about how enough to know better, and they work fucking how they they never good I otherwise think more than enough smart to know that that if all your good work, and it is important to have all close as I would otherwise never have been treated

Hoo boy. The utter projection.

Jews

Kek you're delusional

High social intelligence. What whites do better than anyone else is read other people. This is why other races seem to lack empathy from a white perspective. High social intelligence makes it easier to cooperate, and thus build more complex and efficient societies. It also makes you better at diplomacy, which makes it easier to build alliances, trade networks, and empires. High social intelligence thus makes it easier to out compete other groups.

Wtf I hate white people now

But he's kinda right you know

Hidden Niggers

Christianity

I mean think about it whites adopt Christianity and become the master race of the world.

God rewards his servants.

>white

isn't it that the race that got BTFO by jews and shitskins?

blacks seem to be the docile race? but whites will really fuck some shit up.

The ability to work as a collective group for the betterment of society.

White people generally have a high standard of living. I grew up pretty poor(we lived in small trailer and only had money for trailer park rent and food) because my parents were financially irresponsible. I never liked living that way so I worked my ass off, since I couldn't afford university, and was always looking for better job opportunities to get to where I wanted to be...almost there.

>Englishman, from the lowest peasant to the highest aristocrat, is around 115.
What is english iq today?

Luck mostly

Time. China could have ruled the world but they became isolationist. This time gave Europe the chance to colonize.

Roman conquest had little effect on the Germanics, as they were never conquered, and these are the groups that would later go on to conquer the world. Some of the institutions are analogous but they are not in the same evolution; like the Japanese warrior culture did not arise from the Romans, the Germanic warrior culture did not either.
Christianity and the lunar (feminine) salvation cult instead of the solar (masculine) of the Indo-Europeans where Man is the Divine.
Nope.

Black violence is random, unintelligent and unorganized. White violence is directed and ALWAYS has a reason behind it.

Whites were just as successful before Christianity came along.

>Whites adopt a moral code that they alone are capable of actually upholding
>then become succesful

Hmmm

We don't chimp out and murder each other over the smallest fucking things.

Also we work together bretty gud when you leave us alone to our own groups

Neanderthal dna

Arround 100. This is because the bourgeois successfully overthrew the aristocracy who had been suppressing the lower classes so there would be more cheap labor during the industrial revolution. Because the lower classes were able to expand rapidly, they brought down the average IQ. There are still populations within white societies that have much higher average IQ's (110-125) but the numbers game brings down the total average.

Sounds like bullshit

Which part was confusing?

May sound stupid but literally Geography,

miscegenation between white populations has brought average IQ down for the same reasons indifferent breeding among blacks has limited them since slavery.

religion and the Victorian work ethic.

/thread

Honestly this to. East Asians have a decent amount (realitive to human populations I mean, like 3-5%)

It makes you more cooperative I think.

Same troll "german" poster? Anyway, evolution in the North is what made whites so successful.

>deerposting

My friend has 150 iq, he pretty much knows a damn lot about any person who enters the room just by talking to him for 5 minutes.

You said the lowest iq was 115 in england yet its lower now due to breeding?

Willpower. Discipline. Honor.

Civilization cycle
youtube.com/watch?v=b4-Od8cq5Gk

Are we deer posting? Have some Bambi.

Average IQ is down because of a larger underclass, not because particular individuals have less IQ. The upper class whites who are descended from upper class whites maintain their high average IQs.
Population IQ exists on a bell curve. If you expand the population of the bell curve on the left, then average IQ will go down.

You just said everybody had an iq of 115

white Europeans can be traced back to the Lost Tribes of Israel. We are God's chosen people. The Jews are Satanic offspring of Eve and the Serpent, while non-whites are mud peoples created before Adam and Eve.

Yakub

What can you tell us about east asians?

stealing ideas from the blacks and then forcing the blacks to carry out their bidding

>russians
>white

kys

Do you want the truth?
Decent childhoods.
Mothers who treated them well and husbands who treated the mothers well.
A friendly and loving enviroment while growing up.

Do you know why other races are inferior?
They're missing these components.

Ok.

we stole stuff from the chinks too.
don't forget that.

So why IS a deer sleeping in someone's bed? Cute, but the fleas are problematic surely.

Hand over the deeregates Adolf