They want to prove immigrants are beneficial to America.. By not going to work

They want to prove immigrants are beneficial to America.. By not going to work...

You sure are stupid.

Oh did I miss an important detail?

>Close your business for poor Pablo!!

I had to get some milk when I saw the corner store closed for that ridiculous protest garbage, literally, closing down your business and NOT making money for the sake of illegals that LEECH money, for fucks sake user...

You dont understand shit.
reminder the south and mid west are the leech states. not the south-west. enjoy being a very limited person.

I couldn't give a fuck less about south states as I'm as far north as it gets, my problem, is with people supporting lazy shitskins by being lazy themselves, it's a limited perspective you fucking fedora, it's a betrayal of common sense.

>i hate these people and know about them even though i dont deal with them personally!

wew lad.
you have lived a very sheltered life.

Another moral shit poster.
I don't care about them, dig a trench and fill it with lava and I wouldn't fucking care, again, it's THE PRINCIPLE OF THE PROTEST you dense fuck.

grow some balls and take their jobs maybe now youll get one instead bitching

You're missing the point entirely you moron. The point is that you're SUPPOSED to be pissed that you can't buy your milk.

What is with libtards and resorting to assumptions when backed into a corner, bitch I already am employed, people are willfully losing revenue to support fucking illegals, NOW remember dipshit I don't care about these people, I care about the infrastructure of things, when businesses close for stupid shit like this it sets an example and not a very good one.

are you at work right now?

They broke the law. Send them back.

Oh no I was pretty mad about that too, because I had a thing of strawberry mix at home.

Have the day off, wanna guess why?

Honestly who here can say they're not an isolationist at heart? Keep them out, everyone out so things can be improved internally.

has nothing to do with morals.
they put more in to society than you do. they actually work hard instead of just blaming the others for their problems

if anything, this will just help people filter out certain businesses and make better shoppjng decisions..

Again you absurdly dense mothering fuck I DON'T CARE ABOUT them, I already specifically stated it was the INFASTRUCTURE and the EXAMPLE it was setting, are the caps helping? Because I really do hope you finally fucking get it.

I like your optimism I really do, but the fact they they are closing businesses to prove they are useful.. Just.. Agh.

It's some damn stupid it tears at my soul.

they make your life easier by doing the jobs you are "too good" for.
you aint gonna be out there 12 hours a day building a house for 100$ a day than go to your second job that pays just as poorly.

you are useless and should be purged.

Allowing enemy invaders to prepare your food for you.

This is the height of arrogance and retardation.

Uhh. Construction pays ALOT more than 100$ a day you fucking plebian, the fact that THEY ARE doing it for 100$ takes away from people who actually applied themselves to the damn trade.

Please do retort, I really want to hear what you have to say.

That is not how capitalism works.
why would they pay jimmy joe and Thad hundreds an hour for them to do a half assed job that takes 3 times as long at 5 times the costs. plus their union enforced breaks every other minute.

get fucked commie. free market

You make quite a few assumptions there user. First of all the user you're arguing with stated that he has a job and therefore is not worthless. Second, you also make the assumptions that there aren't plenty of able bodied people sitting at home collecting welfare that can't fill these jobs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work a labor intensive job. Autists like yourself could do it no problem. Maybe we should start making that a condition for welfare, get a manual labor job or something of the sort. And third, construction workers make a hell of a lot more than $100 a day. The fact that you assume this proves you're underage and should probably not be on this website. Also it's illegal workers that drive down the cost of employment by willingly working for so little pay. It not only saturates the market but it prices out other people in the market who are making more than that. Why wouldn't an employer pay an illegal half the price for a job?

It's real retarded as you know people just bought what they needed the day before.

>corner store

They're robbing you anyways.

>you aint gonna be out there 12 hours a day building a house for 100$ a day

At this point we could stop building homes and still have enough for decades. There are more than 18 million empty homes.

by getting pissed and posting about it you just proved you need immigrants.
>if your enemy defeats you, they win

Government laws you fucking toad.

>Immigrants
>Illegal aliens
Pick one

This is just another 5d move from Trump. He's going to make a list of everyone with Mexican sounding names that also missed work on the no immigrant day, and start deporting them.

How many illegal immigrants does it take to make a liberal commi happy?