Wich non-white can we consider bro-tier?

Wich non-white can we consider bro-tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/trash-doves
youtube.com/watch?v=s-UIOVAp75U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sikhs

Japanese, and thats it.

nope

Americans.

Mb meant to quote OP

somalians

French

Leafbro, Jackie and Jesus

Sikhs are terrible. They've killed more Canadians in terrorist attacks then every other group combined, they have terrible hygeine, they refuse to integrate, they only hire/promote their own, and worst of all they stuff 15 people in a house so everyone else is forced to pay more in property tax for schooling their 8 kids.

I've also never seen one Sikh woman that was remotely attractive. They never intermarry with any other group.

kek

You're alright, Genghis

Personally I think that all caucasians or caucasoids are extremely similar biologically and under the same cultural influences growing up can achieve the same. So I say all the non-white caucasoid brethren. Also the Japanese. Really, I only have a problem with people that can't assimilate, natives, mixed with natives, and blacks.

I consider Stacey Dash an honorary white person

The Japs

this dudebro

Why am I always the only autist that is out of touch with the current memes? What is that purple pidgeon? What does it mean? I see it everywhere

fuck off shit bitch.

Oh, I forgot to add ethnic Chinese living in China. Hong Kongers seem alright and Asian immigrants seem alright aside from the fact they only keep to themselves, but the Chinese are vile and disgusting.
Literally a forced meme, don't even pay any attention to it

she is white, nigger and indian. her nose is really weird for a nigger and she has a really high non niggerish voice.

came here to post this

all sikhs are honorary bro tier

i also consider westernized & civilized asians bro tier, its a shame that the majority of them still do insane shit

on that track, honorary mentions for southern americans, most should get a pass but its still a shithole

italians

Tacos

Sikhs are still pretty nigger-tier, but they're better than Muslims, and arguably better than Poos on average.
Bro-tier is kind of a stretch though.

Japanese

turks

Can we make this guy white?

Australians

cheers knackers

Serbs, Croats, generally all Slavs, Italians, Spaniards, Portugees, France pussies... 40% of US, 40% of Canada, 23% of Australia, Japan... that's it

Colombian people, of course.

argentinians

knowyourmeme.com/memes/trash-doves

Japs and Sikhs

BUT not always, never forget Pearl Harbor, and that one Sikh terrorist attack in Canada

why would you even want to be 'bros' with a cuck?
i'm comfy being 'turkish rapebaby' and not seeing any mudslimes and niggers in croatia desu, so should you.

people are only ever nice to columbians because a) they dont want their tongue sticking out their shirt front an b) they want a line of coke

I would say Americans, Germans, Britons and the French. Basically any nation that was once white but now isn't but still held on to a little bit of their white civility is bro-tier.

puis-je ?

Tibetans and Japs

Exactly. They're bro-tier because they will help on the Day of the Rake.

Slavs

This.

Even if we are not white, at least we are non-white who believe in White European Supremacy... that have be bro-tier

Sikhs fierce cannon fodder
Gurkha types

Japs, Sihks, Slavs, Italians, any Christian from the Middle East, Kenyans (they hate Basketball Americans), and Cubans.

good for you :D

Another shitty forced meme after the thoth thing went nowhere.

we are just bro tier, nothing else
I also like to see white crybabies call for some Day of this, and Day of that while % of muslims and niggers keep increasing quadratically

some hispanics, some native americans and maybe Polynesians. maybe. every race is pretty much on its own.

feels good being a post commie country
:D

youtube.com/watch?v=s-UIOVAp75U

Japanese

weaboo shit aside, they are actually cool and don't suffer from severe amounts of cucks, sjw's and mudslimes

Fins?

This.
Our we've been allied with them ever since the end of WWII.

nah fuck sikhs. only one ive met i got into a scrap with

>Sikhs
>Armenians
>Ethiopians
>Middle Eastern Christians
>Shiites

That's it. Asians will backstab us at first opportunity.