Why does success breed jealousy?

Why does success breed jealousy?

Why do germans breed syrians?

Pls stop bullying Poland. They are good people unlike Germans.

>poorer than niggers
>good people

You tell me, cuck.

I could buy your ass into slavery and I would still have enough to afford your sister a new boob job and reduce that wormhole she has between her legs into a normal vagina again with vaginoplasty. Hahaha fuck.

We have so much bullshit going on right now, don't you dare to badmouth the Poles.

It is not Poland's fault. Germany must gib Poland monies because they are Nazis.

Hahaha fuck.

Are Germans the ultimate kikes? Even Israelis wouldn't brag about their shekels while their women get BLACKED.

Poland's gdp improved much more than yours smartass. Also we all know your country will be third world soon, don't laugh.

Answer this OP!

Why is 1/3rd of your picture blank, I thought you germans were efficient?

WE'RE NOT MAKING FUN OF YOU WE'RE TRYING TO GET YOU TO WAKE THE FUCK UP.
YOUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED YOU DELUSIONAL FUCK, YOU ARE THE NEXT SWEDEN, STOP THE NAZI GUILT AND DESTROY THE FUCKING ((EU))

>DESTROY THE FUCKING ((EU))
EU is good and so is Merkel, we must reform EU, not destroy it

WTF Poland, I thought you were against the kikes and kebabs, do you not realise the EU is the globalist scumbags pet project for consolidating power and implementing the Kalergi plan?
>Look up the fucking kalergi plan and tell me if you want that for western europe, it doesn't affect you because no one wants to move to your shithole country and you get paid by the Germans and French.

I'm too busy fucking up your economy by leeching welfare and healthcare, sorry.

Oh, and much obliged, chap!

Fpbp

The truth hurts Maciej, sorry I'm not going to sugarcoat it, get what you can, while you can.

>polish welfare niggers

I was just kidding, don't worry. I love England and the Premier League, but you imported too many half-brained Poles and shitskins from the Middle East for my taste. I'd rather move to New Zealand to be far away from The Happening when it starts.

Instead of comparing yourself to a country fucked by gommunism you should be thinking about your demographics.
Also:
DELET

Agreed, but I'm going to stand and fight for my country. Do me a favour and send a couple thousand winged hussars in when SHTF

Certainly, they will be waiting.

>success breed jealousy
>implying germany has succeeded at anything ever

S A V A G E