The NEET final solution

Remove all their hair with laser.

Starve them until they reach 110 pounds.

Lock them in pods.

The pods are located underground and are guarded by other NEETs. That way, if there's a Beta Uprising, the facility can simply be imploded and everyone inside killed without losing anything of value.

The NEET guards are given special privileges the more they suppress the prisoner NEETs.

The pods are equipped with touch screens that allow them to only communicate with other NEETs, so that they can't corrupt the rest of the world with their degeneracy.

Three randomly selected NEETs are hanged each month to keep them in their place and remind them that none of them are special.

If a NEET gets sick and it's impossible to cure him cheaply, he gets gassed inside his pod.

They are only fed leftover trash from the outside world.

Female NEETs are sterilized.

Each NEET is forced to rape a different NEET member of the opposite sex in their pod once every week, to avoid a Beta Uprising.

NEETs are not for sale. There is no hope. Once they are locked in, the only way they can leave the facility is by dying.

If the outside world doesn't care anymore or doesn't have enough resources to keep the NEETs alive, the doors to the facility are destroyed and the power is cut. The NEETs are then simply left to starve to death in the dark inside their pods.

I'm a neet.

But I started my own business from the ground up and sold it last month.

I don't need to work for the rest of my life

Would you put me in one of these camps?

Or female neets are trained to become positive reinforcement for male neets. Positive female role model in male neets life immediately causes better diet hygiene and sleep, sexual release releases dopamine all together increasing iq by 20 30 points. Females trained to mold male neet into functioning member of society though companionship and sex and food. All neets choose trade and or some kind of studies that makes money. Neets are all white and have babies. White race survives and remains numba won.

Seems pretty effective.. I like this idea alot

Steps to success:
>Take OP's idea
>Replace the word NEET with LEAF
>????
>World peace and prosperity
One can only dream of the day of the rake...

Female neets are happy because companionship and daily cum feedings. Since there are many more male neets than female neets government will pay women and train then properly to become positive child bearing reinforcement for white males only.

whew lad

Yes.

>implying we want neet offspring on the surface
No we just need a few castrating 6/10 sjws for every 15 or so Beta Orbiters; the females are the guards.

>a bitter wagecucks fantasy

LMAO @ ur Wagecuck life

We don't want sjw either. Do they die eventually too?

grats man, im working towards that dream as well

Can we at least get a shitty tablet or something so we can keep shitposting here?

this plan sounds like it is unsustainable and bloated. we don't have the taxes for this.

Make NEETs build the wall and repair the dam.
>B-but muh crippling social anxiety!
We see through your jewish tricks. A few weeks of labor will fix that

Exactly NEETs vs roasties

But won't the NEET stop being NEET when they become guards?

>female role model in male neets life immediately causes better diet hygiene and sleep, sexual release releases dopamine all together increasing iq by 20 30 points.

I'm 26 and I never had a gf and my thinking has gotten slower and duller as time goes on. Sucks that having people in your life gives your brain power to do things you can't without them.

yes, you have to be a wage-slave, if you are not the american economy wont be able to work

This sounds expensive. What's the benefit to the general population?

>not hooking them up to a VR simulation/stimulation

>
pod living is the future for cities i think, i would invest in it if i were rich, the ideal city would be comfy enough during the day so you only need a sleep pod at night. except for kids and families which are for suburbs. we need an alternative to expensive wasteful 'housing'

government sanctioned NEET orgies when?

to let them live where they are would be infinitely cheaper

>Each NEET is forced to rape a different NEET member of the opposite sex in their pod once every week

you mean I could finally lose my virginity? but the problem is most NEETs are males...

are "housewives" or lazy girlfriends that don't work considered NEETs?

isn't this how libtards already living, crammed into cities?

Hey leaf this sounds like a great plot for a movie. I think I'm gonna write this into a screenplay, thanks!

this

nah. reinvent prison into labour camps and have a list of people on welfare sending some of them to camp when inmate count is low.

you can circumvent that demerit by caring for a pet

michael bay should direct this film with a 200m budget

Why on earth wouldn't you send neets to labour camps instead.

that's retarded

>The goyim knows
Shut it down!

>Michael Bay

I mean it would probably be hilarious to see Michael Bay's depiction of hot buff neets raping the super model fem neets, but I was thinking more of a Ridley Scott type movie, hm?

Or if we wanna go real avant garde get Gaspar Noe to do the rape scenes.

Neets with a duty to guard neets = their not neets anymore... see how I messed up my engrish?

NEET guards would technically make them employed...

Also the plot twist at the end is the facility stretches on for thousands upon thousands of miles, implying...

Wait for it...

The whole world has become Neet.

>and are guarded by other NEETs

Didn't think this one through very hard did ya?

No one on this board who's over 20 is actually a NEET.

I've been to that capsule hotel. Beds are comfy, the showers are nice and the toilets are cool but the sound of people snoring and their phones going off makes it really hard to sleep. Would probably go there again tho, it's convenient to have a cheap hotel right in the airport.

I'm 25 and I'm a NEET.

Work camps, testosterone injections, prostitutes.

That'll straighten them out.

This sort of self hate isn't healthy.

You should probably see someone about that.

>you can circumvent that demerit by caring for a pet
I like my cat but I'm not sticking my dick in her.

I thought you died elliot

Turning 21 in a few days.

I am this exactly as well

Why do you hate NEETs so much?

Hot.

>Remove all their hair with laser.
... Why?

>lol fuck anyone who refuses to be a slave!

This is how fucking dumb you sound you maple nigger trash.

to make them prime cicci fucc bois

Not gonna lie, if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>treating the symptoms instead of the cause
Nice "solution", leaf.