EU military staff

youtube.com/watch?v=FRMESdjx2dY

Are you impressed yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnZOnLTp7tM
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EUSSRs Cuckforce, wouldn't even survive a day against Russia.

All they do us fishing rapefugees and bringing them here.

why is it only white people in the military?

>EU army is just a rightwing conspiracy theory
How did nige see it coming lads?

what does the european military do? ensure the refugees get in safely?

Thats what western armies do desu

All of them look like balding manlet beta cucks with low T and glasses

>(((EU military)))
It's just a mean to ferry chubby refugees and migrants across the Mediterranean.

> The European Union needs its own army to help address the problem that it is not “taken entirely seriously” as an international force, the president of the European commission has said.

> Jean-Claude Juncker said such a move would help the EU to persuade Russia that it was serious about defending its values in the face of the threat posed by Moscow.

Wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=vnZOnLTp7tM
thread theme

European Empire > Australia >Russia > Uk > China > US of l(A)rds

I really didn't need to know this, fuck off OP for making this thread

Get with the times, user. You don't need to be manly to be a man.

> Female defence ministers pledge to break Europe's old boys' network

Why aren't they slaughtering migrants?

>> Jean-Claude Juncker said such a move would help the EU to persuade Russia that it was serious about defending its values in the face of the threat posed by Moscow.

Why does a trade and tarrif agreement need a miltary wing?

left just in time :^)

I don't give a fuck, if they try to draft me they can fuck right off. This is illegal and goes against my oath. Anybody who serves this people is a traitor to our constitution.

Why are they pozzing our armed forces, though? What's their endgame?

Wait, does this mean Austria has to leave the EU?
We are neutral.

Staff without an army to command. How can we even fight something that doesn't exist.

You're not neutral, you're a net negative.

Watch the phantom menace and it will be all explained. Until now I thought those were frenchies but turns out those aliens are actually from luxemburg.

Islam

They're replacing whites, who became too cucked for usefulness, with muslims and africans who are the best savages available. These foreign helots will be mobilized against the eastern bloc first, then against Russia, and finally as a marauding hoard into China. Muslim radicals already exist in all these places. The EU has only to aid them with funding and additional tech+manpower.

>tfw the EU is the Islamic State
>tfw the EU is going to unite the globe under Sharia
>tfw Americas will be the last holdout of mestizo Christendom

with memes

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A

Yes

lol der glaubt das auch noch

Our military just had workshops to be more friendly to people with different sexual orientations than the norm. Meanwhile, our equipment is falling apart and not ready for combat whenever it is needed.

Serious question: Isn't Austria forbidden to ever join Germany again? Does this count for a future EU country too? Because effectively we would be one country again together with all the other euro assholes.

You better be

They're not supposed to have a fucking military force, per their founding documents. It is amazing to me that the people of Europe put up with this garbage.

Are we doing military Anschluss again, but this time the other way round? Get a EU army, give command of it to another member state each year, wait till Germany get's the staff, raise the flags and march towards Danzig.

Balding is caused by high T though.

shhhhhhhh, es soll doch als Ausrede dienen damit wir die EU verlassen müssen.
Die linken wappler würden es nicht riskieren die Neutralität aufzugeben.

Served like 7 years ago and back then there was a huge rift between the politician's perspective of what the bundeswehr should be and what it actually was. Like the whole notion of "citizen in uniform" stuff. I remember the actual soldiers saying about other guys they liked "he's not a citzen in uniform, he's a soldier" where the former was more like an insult.

I still fail to see how they thought that stopping the draft was a good idea. If shit every hits the fan, you could drop G36 and most people would be unable to even load that piece of shit, let alone fire a single shot that hits anything. A nation of dependents.

Apparently. Though it won't be Danzig because Danzig is Poland and Poland is EU. The Crimea is the new Danzig. Bring back Crimea into the Reich!

It's like the fucking clowns just took the old plans and changed names and dates. Couldn't even be arsed to come up with a new szenario for a third world war. It's not like we're going to win either. Not with that clusterfuck of a beraucrazy and those incompetent chucklefucks in charge.

They can't even agree on taxes, so how the fuck are they thinking they magically will lead an effective fighting force against Russia. Even if they managed to do so Russia still has nuclear weapons.....

>2:12

Did they just google image search Libya and put it up on a projector?

The map doesn't even have fucking roads or contour lines. How are they supposed to be taken seriously if they show stupid shit like this?

The EU armed forces would have nukes as well, but since the Englishmen are giving the finger to the EU it would be a lot less than right now. Still, you are right. We would be so wound up in equality bullshit and authority mumbo jumbo that the Russians, Chinese or whoever would be in Spain once we settled things for good.

Europe is one of the 10 super-nations of the NWO. It needs its own military.

Getting rid of the draft makes it easier to start illegal wars, because the populace gives less of a fuck. Not to say it further emasculates german men, because it was one of the only remaining rites of passage.

Besides that they might have concluded it was dangerous to train to the lower echelons of society in weapons use and have them swear an oath to a country that you want to betray. Much easier if you allow foreigners to join instead, because they don't have roots here.

>It is amazing to me that the people of Europe put up with this garbage.
I'm pretty sure that less than a hundred people know what's inside these documents. Look at Germany for example, there are people praising our constitution for it's value. Our constitution is a blueprint that was installed by the U.S. in order to have anything to maintain order. It was meant to be abolished by an actual constitution, but somehow nobody knows about that little sentence at the end of it.

>because it was one of the only remaining rites of passage.
We don't need men, we need (((men))).

Watch and see, the new constitution will be the EU-constitution. They already tried to push it through but couldn't agree upon it because people told them to fuck off.

I would guess most Europeans don't know that those documents aslo make it legal to arrest anyone with a "communicable disease." This includes things like flu.

b/c the only shitskins in their countries are muslims and nobody is dumb enough to arm muslims

>EU military
>shows clips of norwegian military

>mestizo Christendom

That's something I did not know. You don't have the place to read it up and hand, do you? Would be a good sentence for a anti-Schultz meme.

These cucklords tried to launch their own satellite after years of extremely expensive development and someone simply sabotaged it and it blew up.

They couldnt even figure out who did it. That's how competent these jew cocksuckers are.

>women in military
>impressed
they'll get raped by hajis in those shorts, user. we both know it.

Who else unironically is going to join the european army?

How is a super-national army supposed to work? Who would volunteer to fight in a body that doesn't connect with them?
Will it be conscription or draft? How are you fucking euros so cucking dumb?

keep telling yourself that baldlet, balding is caused by androgen receptors on your hair follicles; it has nothing to do with serum test levels.

so yes, you can be low test and be bald.

The EU and the Russians will team up to oppose Trump.

I mean, I can tell you how it'll work.

Is there a problem in Poland?

Send the Battalions from Germany.

Is there a problem in France?

Send the Battalions from Italy.

Yes. It will be glorious, our volksturm army is going to be led into battle by enlisted trannies. Somehow it will all work itself out.

Too bad it can't protect you from all the africans and muzzies pouring in

I am impressed that they are in the midst of an invasion and are unaware.

>EU military video
>the guys promo is in English.

Feels good fellow Anglos.

Fucking Spain, we always joke "a fucking leaf" but Spain is the cess pool of Europe.

>Literally a year ago they were saying the idea of a European Army is pure nutjob conspiracy theory
>INTRODUCING EUFOR
>We're yet another layer of bureaucracy, who does the same thing as these 40 other groups
>Though we do nothing of value, we do remove military autonomy from member states QUICKLY

why they have ties ?

Because all the non white just run to another country when shit gets real. Why you think they're in our countries?

I remember PRE-EU referendum and all the pro-EU people laughing at the idea of an "EU army" and its not even something that they would ever do, nor want to do, nor take the military power away from each nation.
> Made me sick since I had been involved in cross training with a detachment of the EU army. All their kit and vehicles marked up as such.
> Dictators never tell you they are going to betray the fuck out of you, they just do it.

> Why do you think shitskins are in our countries?
> Feeling danger
No Ausbro, they ARE the danger, they are not feeling shit in their shithole, they are invading our nice places with the desire to turn them into THEIR shitholes.

>let's draw nice clean lines on the map completely disregarding the political and cultural landscape
>Israel, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Egypt and Iran are all close by... they should all be one united country
Are you fucking kidding me with this shit map?
>Turkey with Europe
The fuck?
>Poland and Blatics with Russia
Do you even watch the fucking news?
>Korea with Japan
Seriously?
>Mexico in the NA union
As likely as Trump farting out a fucking unicorn
>I know nothing about South America, so let's just put them all together. What do you mean there are sovereign territories belonging directly to European nations in there? How is that possible?
Fucking disgraceful.
>SA with Straya
Good fucking luck there
>India and Pakistan becoming one nation
You can't possibly be this retarded. Not even as an American.

Whoever made this shit map should kill themselves immediately.

>be EU
>UK leaves
>still speak English

kek, this fucking union is so cucked.