RELEASE: CIA espionage orders for the last French presidential election

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/832283161304371201

What does the "last" even mean, "final" or "previous?"

I think previous. Well, time to dig.

Bump

But but... I thought.....

vault 7 is about the CIA, interesting. I wonder if Trump trusts/likes Julian more than the cia?

Bump

Holy fuck

Already a thread up:

bump

this one was made before that one.

I love how they made the guy in the picture colored even though he was white.

The CIA really killed JFK, didn't they?

holy fuck

what a surprise from our greatest ally

So will vault 7 be the info from these operations? what terror attacks happened in the lead up to this election in 2012

To be fair I'm pretty sure the CIA has rogue elements that don't answer to any elected official.

That was Obama and the jewish supremacists doing.

The only once that should be spied on is the communists.

Trump is a nationalist and hie supporters are too and we would like to help any white nationalist parties in Europe.

will there be outrage? Americans trying to influence election of France, right? There are proofs and all...

>leaks more in favour of rightwing
>either has agenda or not
>sangefag either kill or not
>win win for rightwing

>will there be outrage?

Yes, but not how you think.

They'll probably do some gymnastics to blame you.

Is Vault7 /ourleak/?

well you are working together, funding separatist parties to destroy the economic threat of a united white christian union

Obama (half jew) and jewish supremacists have controlled America for quite a while. Things are changing under Trump.

You people need to elect LePen, and most Americans would love to help you. God Save Europe from evil jewish supremacy.

>WikiLeaks actively giving Trump ammo for his war against the intelligence community

The wars heating up boys

>I wonder if Trump trusts/likes Julian more than the cia?

Nobody trusts or likes the CIA.

Likely, yes

I actually have a suspicion that what Wikileaks knows about Trump tells them for sure that he is not the bad guy his enemies say he is. It's an interesting situation because they don't publicly take sides or state their own political positions but it's clear what Assange's probable opinion is. And given that he probably knows more about all of this than any of us....interesting.

In fact, I've often wondered if Trump himself has leaked information to Wikileaks before.

DEEP STATE CLOBBERIN TIME