It's high time we perform the Partition of Ukraine. Let's face it, it never was a real country...

It's high time we perform the Partition of Ukraine. Let's face it, it never was a real country, just a bunch of various ethnic groups which never were able to sustain a nation. Poland should retake it's old lands and cities, Russia should take the other half, the world would be a much more safer and a calmer place afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we perform the Partition of Ukraine
sami tu przyjadą pacanie

And have Russia even closer to western Europe?

No thanks.

unless we get something in return.

In return we get Ukrainians fishing for karps in our ponds :^)

perhaps it would inspire the partition of belgium and you get flanders

Or we take the whole of Belgium and relocate the Walloons to whats left of Ukraine?

Wait. Ukraine has it's own language? I thought they all spoke Russian, or a minor variation of it.

Lviv=Ukraine
Donbass=Ukraine
Crimea=Ukraine

Kievan Rus=Ukraine

all of it belongs to Russia in truth. Poland already got big land gibs after the war; making Poland any bigger would permanently tip the balance of power in a bad way.

you=clean my toilet

Marsz, marsz Dabrowski!

Poland got some land to the west but lost more land to the east. Overall it is smaller today than in 1938. In any case it would still probably have a smaller population than Germany so I don't see a problem.

The real question is what to do with "central" Ukraine. If you look on all those maps the pro-Russian and pro-Polish areas are pretty clear but the region around Kiev is neither in particular.

>should take the other half

Yeah, the half that's actually worth a shit, while we get some dilapidated post Soviet 3rd world shithole that belonged to Pooland 80 years ago that will be nothing but a burden. As if Eastern Pooland wasn't bad enough

This is a good idea but far from perfect. This might plant this seed into European subconsciousness. An idea that says "all countries should have the land that it deserves and loose all land that it doesn't deserve". That idea says many things the one that you should be particularly worried about is, that a small portion of Poland is rightfully hers. Western Poland is basically eastern germany. It was always puzzling to me why German Democratic Republic was referred as "East Germany" while more that obviously it was Middle Germany. That's one thing. Also a considerable portion of modern day Polands is historically part of Lithuania, Czech Republic, and yes, Ukraine. I, for one, would not want Poland to be left with less that 50 percent of its territory. Poland's future does not look very bright if people outside of Poland care more about her than an average Pollack

the land in the east they lost was shitty swamp forests. the lands they got from Germany are extremely valuable industrial regions that took Prussia from irrelevant to world power.

wew edgy

hnggg

>tfw no Polish Lwów

beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k

Ukrainian is a bastardised version of Russian with a shitload of polish words in it.
It`s like as if mexicans living in US who speak broken english and repace every third word with spanish one would call that mess they use a separate language.

>t. khokhol immigrant
You have to go back.
>Kievan Rus=Ukraine
PHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You realize that people back then didn't call it like that? It was just Rus' or Rus'kaya zemlya.
And if ukraine is Rus', then why did you stop calling yourself Russian/Rusyn in the beginning of 20th century?
Why did you abandon your true name, your roots? And adopted fake identity manufactured by jews and commies?
It's the same way it's own language as Bavarian dialect. Plus what's is now an official ukrainian language is just western dialect, most people don't speak it. They speak Russian or Surschyk.

>american education

This. Niggers refuse to actually look up Old Russian or at least read their famed """Constitution""" of Philipp Orlik(they've even butchered his name), which is written in what they call old """ukrainian""". It sounds nothing like modern ukrainian. It's so polonized...

In return you faggots get to suck Ivans dick

Leave Ukraine alone

Just tell me, how bad must it be to be Greek that you have to lash out at someone on an anonymous online board?

Also, Macedonia is a country not region in Greece.

The Ukraine civil war is a mess, foreign countries need to step away and let the Ukrainians solve it peacefully.