Trump's Leaks are a Dam Breaking

I honestly think the resignation of Trump is inevitable. Trump has a deluge of "leakers" that make it more like a river at this point. There is basically an army of deep state individuals who don't care if they break their top secret security clearances. Leftists are actively now calling Trump Hitler. Chris Matthews of Hard Ball said that Trump was "Hitler-ian." Leading Democratic Senators called Trump "an illegitimate president." To people who know language, when these words are used they are important. You don't just use these words against a sitting president unless things are very, very bad. No GOP senator would ever dream of calling Obama "illegitimate." See, there is a big difference between conspiracy theories on the ground, and having your leaders also say them.

Establishment GOP people are actively calling for a "deep state" coup. Bill Kristol said that he actively supports a fucking coup, an actual military coup in America, over a continuation of the Trump presidency. I'll keep this short and end it now, the groundwork for a civil war is brewing. In best case scenario, the Democrats begin to create a "shadow government" which they support in spirit, while pretending to recognize Trump as president. By this, I mean having prominent Democrats boycott any presence of Trump, and perhaps instead going to a Clinton meeting and listening to her instead of their sitting president, which they have every legal right to do. In worst case scenario, we collapse in mild civil war where America begins to actually balkanize and collapse.

But what's the most likely scenario? The degradation of American Republican Democracy even further, and the strengthening of the oligarchy. Democracy world-wide has been declining, and we are in the worst state concerning the health of Democracies, since the 1920s. Let's not let this progress to the 1930s level of ill health. Americans must realize that Trump is not "Hitler", and those in power must understand the power of Rhetoric.

Other urls found in this thread:

betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.129097136
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another example of the incredibly heated rhetoric is on the DNC site. They literally call many people in his cabinet words that in American culture demand a "thus always to tyrants" response. They literally Call people such as Flynn "Russian Stooges" and people such as Bannon "White Supremacist." This is utterly unseen in politics from those in power. The plebs say these words because they don't understand their power,but when those in power say them...

tl;dr

>Trump has an organized force actively seeking to destroy him, this is undeniable
>Rhetoric has skyrocketed, and those responsible have no clue of the danger of their words, as they are blinded by wealth, power, prestige, and holy fury in the moment
>America will either further splinter, violently splinter, with the addition of the straightening of the oligarchy class. There is no evidence that this will come out any differently, or in a positive way.

America is declining and People
> A. Are oblivious to it,
Or
> B. Actively cheering it on.

I don't know which is worse.

relax. Everybody knows the democrats are just being babies. Yes rhetoric matters, but it has a limit to it when it's so obviously partisan. The media can shove it. Keep going to alternative sources for your news, quit swallowing so hard when the MSM takes a big nasty dump in your mouth

>FBI: Flynn dindu nuffin

more aesthetic jordan pics pls

>1916
This is your answer.

He really DIN du nuffin. I don't see why he resigned.

optics and pressure from establishment GOP

Optics.
It would have taken a lot more political capitol, and that is such short supply right now that there might as well be a bread line for it, that it would take so much more effort to keep him on then let the leakers and spies think they won something and bait the hook. Flynn will be back in a non appointed position in a month or so. The game is kinda obvious when your are not playing it.

The fact that the Deep State is now public knowledge and the subject of public discussion rather than conspiracy theories confined to conspiracy message boards shows that Trump is winning.

The fact that he has lost only a handful of supporters since the election but gains thousands every day shows that he will keep winning.

>I honestly think the resignation of Trump is inevitable.

tell me how this works exactly? how do you expect to get a guy whose primary function is to always win to resign aka lose?

difficult maneuver to say the least, but I'm curious to hear what you have to say on the subject as there are many many instances of Trump's business career we can compare to this situation and use to model and predict his actions, Trump typically finds the best people and hires them to do the big math so he can move forward with a high probability of getting his way

mfw the Deep state is now both real and loved by libshits when they denied it as a conspiracy theory this time last week

mfw the peaceniks are shilling for war with russia

mfw they're insane.

3 months ago you'd be insane. Now it is the mainstream message, and probably about 50%+ Democrats and 20%+ Republicans unironically want a military coup.

A master chess player knows when to sacrifice even his most powerful pieces as part of a larger winning strategy.

Eventually he'll either resign or be assassinated. This type of rhetoric fuels assassinations, which I'm sure a couple dance of grave individuals would want. More than any time in recent history.

ah so all these concern posts are back. ShariaBlue must be at work already.

if ShariaBlue have a budget of $40m, but only work 10-18 (or whatever, not forgetting that nerd virgins stay overtime, as they have literally nothing to come home to), were we to continuously shitpost around the clock, then david brock's funds should dry up in a lot less time.

now everyone knows about the deep state, and their borderline police state antics

betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.129097136

Mate, if you are confident in your argument, bet on it.

>Trump's administration has so many leaks,it's like a sinking ship

>rats are always first to abandon a sinking ship
>Flynn resigns
>Andy Puzder withdraws nomination for trump cabinet

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

Seriously though we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>Trump
>Master Chess Player

oxymoron

>You don't just use these words against a sitting president unless you're a liberal and he isn't

Fixed

>> B. Actively cheering it on.
Me irl

The man beat first the GOP, then the DNC, despite both having infinite funding and media backing.

Don't sprain your arm patting yourself on the back, genius.

Posting in a shill thread

wow, it actually works haha

HOLY SHIT, MYNAMEISJOSEPHINE WAS AT THAT FUCKING PROTEST!?!?

That girl is fucking incredible. Total waifu.

plebs always use overly-emotional rhetoric, those in power have never in recent history.

Well, as a republican I'm pretty pissed off about the Russians but I can deal with it, I assume he has a plan

But it's not totally partisan. Republicans in congress are seeing trump as a liability for their future electibility. They'll jettison him if they need to protect themselves.

This is exactly how america dies, to be honest.

We are literally looking at the last decade of the American Empire.

Lefties have completely subverted the whole american government, and have made cracks that cannot be fixed.

Even if they get their own leader next, the same cracks and now 'moral high-grounds' can be used to cause the same destabilization.

America has become too polarized, with one side being way too radical and irrational to be one again.

It will either divide or become a minor unstable power, with internal turmoil being it's main focus for centuries.

>Eventually he'll either resign or be assassinated.

statistically assassination and resignation are out, when you examine the circumstances of every president who was either assassinated or impeached, resigned suspected assassination died in office there are certain conditions that are present during every one of those presidents that relate specifically to the hour during which they were sworn in,

none of those exist for Trump so it would be statistically very unlikely for him to experience any of that

no doubt that many want Trump dead, the thing is he's very smart, he knows the situation regarding the most recent assassinations and assassination attempts, therefore he will negotiate with the deep state, asking them to cut certain people loose in exchange for a return to business as usual

it's going to work especially with the help of the residents of the United States the sovereign nation

that includes liberals so the sooner they stop shouting about what the TV told them they should be mad about and focus their energies onto the reformation that has already underway