Let's see what mental gymnastics you drumpftards can come up with

Let's see what mental gymnastics you drumpftards can come up with

Whites are already a global minority and we already get blamed for everything.

It has more to do with the inevitable decline of society that will accompany fewer whites. Look to the other countries where whites have shifted from the majority to the minority and see what became of them.

not desiring to be a 3rd world shithole like the ones they come from.

This

Knowing niggers there is a good reason to be afraid.

only whites care about anti-racism, racism against whites is never a problem

non-white majority -> whites will be subjected to racism, especially in the name of correcting perceived past injustices

zimbabwe
south africa

remember to sage shitty threads

Hating being run by niggers is not about racism. It's about not wanting to become a shithole like every nigger-run country in Africa or the world.

No. Countries run by shitskins tend to be shitholes. Pretty simple stuff.

Minorities aren't treated bad, but minorities treat others bad. Having them as the majority is going to be a life and dead situation for those 'oppresive' whites.

i just plain dont like black people

There's not a single country on the planet run by brown people that isn't utter shit.

There's not a single city in America run by brown people that isn't utter shit.

Prove me wrong.

>if you are concerned about a group treating you badly, that must also imply that a completely separate group treats other people badly

It is a mystery

>america is an abstract entity that has nothing to do with the people who make it up
Blacks are fucking retarded.

>Why aren't you happy to be killed off?

I too do not trust brown people to run America.

Tired meme, take your red pill

Well given how whites as a minority were treated in former colonies, we have every right to be concerned.

Aside from what FBPB said, look at how white minorities are treated and tell us they're treated well.
Spoiler: they're hunted down and killed.

>strawman
>generalization

White people are not afraid of becoming a majority.

How do those minorities currently treat white people? Not very well. Will that improve when we become the minority? I have some serious fucking doubts.

Browns and Blacks have treated white minorities badly troughout history in a sense of FUCKING GENOCIDE. South fucking Africa is one of the best examples.

Because I can count on one hand the amount of non-white people I've met, who felt any empathy towards white people. Besides the stereotypical self-loathing mixed people.

>minorities in white countries
>given equal status, in fact they are given preference in some areas with affirmative action

>whites as a minority in other countries
>brutally beaten and driven from their homes

Hmmm really makes one ponder the situation

>implying white people are afraid.

We will never be the minority. YOU GON GIT KILT NIGGA!!

Have the larger pic faggot OP for more details.

Don't fear. Just kill them off. The day of the rope will come way before they are the majority.

Whats funny to me is that negros don't understand what will happen when "big, bad white man" stops being one in power and spics become majority.
They don't have a white guilt. Say goodbye to every freeby and slap on the wrist you ever had. They will roll over the hoods at the slightest provocation. They will violently crush every retarded riot you try to start. You think police brutality is bad? Wait till its majority spics and you'll get routinely executed on the side of the road.

What do I need mental gymnastics for? Western countries belong to the West. Period. There's no other argument needed.
We treat minorities bad because we hope they'll leave our ancestral homelands.

Well yes because historically whites have been the ONLY race to ever give a fucking damn about other races.

We know you wont treat us well because you have never treated anyone well if you didn't have to, unlike us.

Same lol
t. Brown person

Naw it's cause minorities are a step away from being apes. I'm sure the romans would be scared if fucking Gauls where gonna be a majority in Rome cause they're pretty much barbarians.

Who are you and what are you doing with a leaf proxy?

because we know everything will go downhill for everyone once we aren't the deciders anymore.

This is fucking disgusting. White people are treated like garbage wherever they're the minority, yet in every white country minorities like me are treated so well.

Jesus, just noticed my shitty ID.
Both BLm and pee.
fugg

BECAUSE WE SEE HOW YOU FUCKING "MINORITIES" RUN YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES

minorities are always treated badly. doesn't matter if it happens in america or africa

No beautiful African continent to fuck off to

How to describe it? Letting shit-flinging monkeys loose in the Louvre because of being low on zoo keepers might adequately explain why whites are dubious at the OP prospect.

This honestly - If any minority in America is going to overtake whites, it would be Latinos and we can just see how places like Brazil and Venezuela are doing. Not to mention the extreme tensions between Latino and black gangs in some areas of the south/southwest. If they are in power, blacks will be a lot less happy than they are now.

>not giving you my taxes and letting you rape my wife means I'm "treating you badly"

Pretty much most of Hawaii isn't shit except for like a few areas.

You're probably some self-hating Mexican or ugly Indian. Jump off a bridge you faggot fucking cunt.

You do know that if whites were gone there'd be no handouts to your pet niggers, don't you? Or do you honestly think that the 2% of niggers that work would be enough tax $$$$ for all the single moms and other nigger freebies only they get. It's pretty clear by your post that you don't have much experience with black people IRL, only what TV tells you to think, like a good slave. Go move into the gheeto and let some blacks live with you. That's shouldn't be a prob right? I mean since niggers are so morally superior to everyone, right?.....right?

There's no need for mental gymnastics.

Simply pull up the list of the lists of any of the following, which can individually give more than enough reason:

1. List of the best countries in the world.
2. List of the safest countries in the world.
3. List of the most advanced countries in the world.
4. List of the highest HDI index countries in the world.
5. List of the highest GDP countries in the world.
6. List of the most educated countries in the world.
7. Many more!

Bonus section:
Look up the inverse of any of the above, and find the countries that people are emigrating from into the countries from the above lists.

Yes, minorities get treated badly everywhere all throughout history.

Except here, when whites are in charge.

Because right now there is a lot of white hate and when we become minorities people will go even further to try and make a point and for pay back.

yes

and after we become a minority we lose all political power, and diminsh further until we are gone

do you enjoy posting this fucking bait every fucking day? GODDAM!

I had more pics, but can't find them. Would be spamming this thread by now. One of those shows a mother and two children killed by niggerswine by cutting their throats. They still raped them while they were fucking dying. Father was hung and gutted on a nearby tree.

Simply because it's embarrassing. What kind of idiot people voluntarily put themselves in the minority in their own country, so that it can no longer be their country.
Nobody in history has voluntarily done this.

>it takes a literal tropical paradise
>there's still shit areas

When every single country becomes third world you'll miss us.

Because we are already a global minority.

Minorities aren't treated badly. White people are.
The only reason we still exist is because we have the means to defend ourselves and utterly destroy our enemies if we need to.
The moment our numbers dwindle to the point where non-whites think they can take us, they're going to do everything in their power to destroy us.

Liberals don't seem to grasp that 60 years of anti-white indoctrination isn't magically going to disappear if whites lose power.

I hate to say it but our only hope will be that catholic Mexicans work with us against niggers and muslimes. We all know they hate niggers and push come to shove they will go conservative. Unfortunately over the next few decades they will follow our path and start having less kids but between white and Mexicans we will have the minority majority.

>It's okay when whites are genocided

Niggers can't run a proper civilized nation. They have an entire failed continent+some to prove that point.

No, white minority countries go to shit

What needs to happen in South Africa before Trump finally gives Afrikaners and British settlers refugee status in America?

>but between white and Mexicans we will have the minority majority.

Ahahahah, I've never seen someone cope this hard. Yeah, the Mexicans just love you, they'll definitely forget all about Donald Trump right?

>Why are white people scared about becoming a minority in the 2040s?
Because A) It means they've lost their fucking country B) 'Minorities' have shown themselves to be deeply unproductive and there isn't a single country in existence that lacking a majority White or Asian population that isn't a fucking shithole.
>Are minorities treated badly in America or something?
No, they're treated superbly well - far better than they should be - and this is only possible due to White altruism/ethnomasochism. Countries that are majority non-White have quite appalling records on treatment of minorities on the other hand so EVERYONE should be scared of the prospect of a majority 'minority' America.

Best possible scenario is that it ends up like current Mexico where civilized whites live in secluded, heavily fortified towns and buy political influence while the darkies run wild in the remaining 90% of the country.

>2040s
Ahahahaha that's ducking optimistic. They are a minority of births RIGHT NOW and they have brown people flooding in.

If you're a nonwhite, would you rather live in

1) Any current majority white society
2) Any current majority nonwhite society

If we're playing mental gymnastics I look forward to you faceplanting

EVERY DAY

EVERY FUCKING DAY I SEE THIS FUCKING OLD ASS TWEET WITH 5 BILLION REPLIES CLICK TO VIEW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>B) 'Minorities' have shown themselves to be deeply unproductive

We're productive, but your tiny dick buddies in power just get butthurt whenever we are anyways.

Go ahead and look at what black people do in every black majority population then get back to me.

Thank you for not being a nigger.

We won't be a minority by 2040, there's actually a program starting soon that aims to sterilize all African Americans below the poverty line at birth

There are 1,970,000 white non-Hispanic births in the USA each year and 3,950,000 total births. NH whites are 49.8% of births.

Anchor babies and the children of teenage anchor babies number 500,000 total. The number of anchor babies born to illegals number 320,000 total. Removal of illegals from the USA shifts the proportion of NH white births to 54% of the total.

If Trump also removes under-18 anchor babies as he originally campaigned on and assuming the changes in immigration policy proposed by Senator Cotton result in a majority of immigrants coming from first world nations then non-white births will decrease by a total of 500,000 by the end of Trump's 8 year administration making NH whites 57% of births.

This all assumes that white births won't increase as a result of more white immigrants entering and more availability of jobs enabling people to have kids sooner. If births go back to where they were in the 1990s then whites would be 63% of births. On top of this reduced legal immigration from the third world should result in 100-200k fewer non-whites non-anchor babies born to legal non-white immigrants. I suppose we can definitely assume 200k fewer non-whites from legal immigrants and citizen non-whites if welfare continues to be cut.

Therefore the best case scenario would then result in whites being 66% of births. 4.5 million more whites would be born in the 2020s than would die and at least 3.5 million more would immigrate to the USA, resulting in the white population growing to 208 million by 2030 out of 329 million total.

Further despite Sup Forums being autistic and claiming that either A) Selena Gomez isn't white or B) that she is white bit 90% of Hispanics aren't the fact is there is also a large population of white Hispanics who are also growing in number. Overall white Hispanics and Non-Hispanic whites together will never be a minority.

South Africa needs to collapse. But in that scenario rather than giving them refugee status it would be easier to do an "India and Pakistan" and move all the whites to the Western and Northern Capes and make that an independent republic while moving blacks living in that region eastwards. I'm unsure of what would happen with the "coloureds" who would make up 50% of the population- but the smartest thing the whites could do would be to separate the coloureds based on racial ancestry in order to ensure they weren't one big group, while keeping whites as one big group.

Honestly though South Africa fucked themselves the way America and the West are fucking themselves. Millions of whites there left and they let millions of niggers flood in during the apartheid era, turning historically white regions black.

Because you rabid fucktards are already calling for blood and you're not even a majority

I'd rather not have the entire world be Detroit 2.0

You forget that Trump won the Hispanic vote.

Commit suicide.

30% is not a majority

Because we know that when it goes brown, it all falls down.

we can see what happened in South Africa and know we dont want that.

>1 post by this Jew

Sup Forums's rampant autism is too easily abused. Dangle keys in front of them and the faggots are distracted. They simply are not mentally strong enough to ignore the kike's taunting.

Works every single time.

look at all non white majority countries they are all shit except for the Dubai (all that oil money) and some of Asia
now imagine the US turning into those countries not listed because that is what is going to happen in 2040

Whites wont be a minority they will just be under 50% also Hispanics will mix with whites to the point were you can't tell the difference between the two and also what are blacks gonna do when they are still poor blame the brown people and yellow people? Hispanics wont have this white guilt shit sorry niggers your free ride is over.

Fuck off

Here is the difference you cock sucking faggot.

Under the "evil" white majority American blacks are a few orders of magnitude richer than any black ruled country on earth. When whites rule everyone does well which is why people are flooding Western countries.

When niggers are the majority everyone loses

Fake news, not even remotely true.

Nah actually I don't care about the faggot minorities who willingly cuck themselves and think getting their toilet engineering degree from bumfuck state to slave away for white people is a good idea. I guarantee that faggot I quoted is some dumbass Pajeet who believes he has it "good" because he works with ten other Pajeets in a coding factory somewhere. Meanwhile he creeps out white women and white men refuse to associate with such a lowly piece of trash.

Hawaii is a mix of natives, Japanese and whites. Asians can generally run shit pretty well.

it's actually funny how blacks living under white supremacy are actually better off than blacks fending for themselves. Redpilled SAfrican right here.

Maybe because it's my own country and I don't want to be a minority in my own country

Is your brain really this small

>found the nigger

What a joyful day it'll be when we become the majority in the U.S. I'll be able to discriminate against white peoples and nothing will happen to me because Democrats will back me up.

Damn straight I'm scared of becoming a minority if the way the current minorities are acting is any indication of their regular behavior. I have no problem with few well behaved arab muslims running around, but living in a country full of them and ruled by them... no way dude.

whites are literally the only race on earth capable of feeling any sort of empathy towards other races