/HRC/ 2020 General: Sup Forums's With Her Edition

Hilldawgs get the fuck in here! Lets partay! It's not to early to begin the campaign! imgur.com/Qxfktfs
REGISTER NOW FOR 2020 AND VOTE FOR CLINTON vote.usa.gov/ iwillvote.com/ EVENT SCHEDULE willhillarywin.com/hillary-clintons-events/ DONATE AND VOLUNTEER hillaryclinton.com/forms/volunteer/ LIVE CAMPAIGN UPDATES hillaryclinton.com/forms/texts-from-hillary/
VIDEOS Hillary assblasts Rudy Giuliani. Look at his face while the room laughs at him youtube.com/watch?v=R2_FW7T3W8I
Mark Cuban fites Rudy Giuliani irl youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zyolwHazg
Mark debunks Clinton Cash and Clinton corruption cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/08/20/mark-cuban-on-clinton-foundation-controversy.cnn
Mark explains why Hillary wasn't corrupt with her emails mediamatters.org/video/2016/08/29/mark-cuban-explains-cnn-s-don-lemon-clinton-did-nothing-wrong-her-email-use/212741
Examples of crooked mainstream media bias against Hillary through the years youtube.com/watch?v=i_7GrRw6S64
Trump debunks himself youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
Kellyanne Conway is With Her slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/21/kellyanne_conway_s_cryptic_tweets_what_s_her_angle_here.html
Hillary assblasts Donald in 3rd debate youtube.com/watch?v=inZA__g_Xf0
Khan family feelz youtube.com/watch?v=WCqFCCgU1xk
Hillary's tearjerker story about her mom's influence harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a17868/hillary-clinton-essay-women-who-dare/
Trump takes $5.7 mil from the Saudis, wants Hillary to give money to Saudis instead of African kids with AIDS nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211 Trump takes $325 mil from Saudis in 1995 trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/new-york-past/the-plaza-hotel/
Bonus memes imgur.com/a/4wstT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0
youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY
youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YOU WOULD BE IN JAIL

kys you fucking faggot

Until I see a video of her explicitly saying that she will run in 2020, I can't believe that even the Democrats could be this stupid.

Hillary will be either be in jail or dead by then KEK

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

NOT FREE, FAIR
>NOT FREE, FAIR
NOT FREE, FAIR
>NOT FREE, FAIR
NOT FREE, FAIR
>NOT FREE, FAIR

DECADES&
DECADES&
DECADES&
DECADES&

GET. OUT.

SAGE

U MAD DRUMPFKKKINS

Quick rundown on who got BFTO by Trump during this press lynching?

who / shimmy / here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0AupRWyC0

>read up on pizzagate and all the pedos being busted recently
>read on how they pimp out little kids and even infants
>have this intense feeling of dread all night and couldnt sleep
>trump speech now

thank god. i hope he goes scorched earth on these bastards

I've been putting up 2020 posters on stop signs around the local highschools. Anyone have other ideas on how I can help her?

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml

This could be her campaign song

youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

Donate your wife to the cause

Come on, I'm being serious. Any other hilldawgs here? Let's brainstorm

GET IN GET IN!

youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ

i refuse to believe this wasnt made ironically

Former Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton

He's really giving it to the press today.