Italian schoolgirl beaten and raped by North African refugees

>Italian schoolgirl beaten and raped by North African refugees

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/north-african-refugees-allegedly-raped.html

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569564/Italy-sickened-allegations-paedophile-raped-six-year-old-girl-threw-death-eighth-floor-balcony-caught-children-said-abused.html
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/violenza-sulla-liceale-magrebino-si-arrende-1364779.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She deserved it, that little Dago bitch

What is confirmation bias?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569564/Italy-sickened-allegations-paedophile-raped-six-year-old-girl-threw-death-eighth-floor-balcony-caught-children-said-abused.html

Yikes

got banned from reddit italy because I pointed out that the problem is not the regional government of lombardia that can't put a guard in every part of the train, the responsability is on the leftist government that is taking millions of savages...italian leftists are the worst...they literally enjoy when another italian is destroyed so they can show how much tollerant they are.

you are indian.

I don't need to add an isult.
Just
You are Indian.

#JustWogThings

She should've kept the perpetrators at arms length.

damn, dawg

Import 3rd world people, import 3rd world problems.

Europe is fucked.

Merkel has different ways to toll.
>you can stay in EU one more month, toll is paid

POO

The homicide rate in Italy is like 6 times lower than your mongrel nigger country

>raped
She didn't even consent? What a fucking racist. She deserved it. Those poor refugees deserve pleasure too.

Sad

niiiiice

Yeah, but at least we have a functional economy, unlike your country. Give it a few years, Europe is already a toilet overflowing with shit, and it's only going to get worse.

that pic make me laugh

That is because this issue is fairly new. We have had this problem for decades with the democratic party keeping minorities in check for voting blocs. Keep them dependent on welfare and they will vote democrat

IN

I've heard these stories so many times that I've become immune to them. I no longer feel pity or angry about it.

THE

You're brainwashed if you think that.

Firstly, we know our governments are covering up crimes by """immigrants""", secondly, statistics aren't available immediately and even if they were honest about it we won't see the spike for a while.

SAN FRANCISCO

How DARE those eveil whites call the cops on that innocent african refugee?

His religion says he can rape little girls and YOU are not welcoming of his 'culture' you fucking racist shitlords.

I've seen that post, i was laughing at how many downvotes there were despite the fact that it was undeniably true

Where are the Italian mob ? Why can't they get on this ?
WHERE IS THE OMERTA ?
You damn know that japanese Yakuza would have those guys dead by the end of the day. They may be thugs but they protect they're country

14/88
Gas the kike
Rev up the ovens
Immigrants bring crime

why is the poo clustering in that one area? loosened assholes from all the San Fran "activities"?

That's because it's California. They're a bunch of idiots who enjoy importing pajeets.

Democrats shitting in the streets doesn't surprise me at all. The important thing is that half of our country doesn't shit in designated shitting streets.

gas der juden nu!

>refugees

there's that word again!

Bow to your future White Pajeet Goddess President, you obese basement-dwelling cretin!

fuck off you disgusting wop , we are here to stay , we will make all your country ours , your governement is protecting us

LOO

Find and lynch them

50% white
Muh economy..

>allegedly

Not for long

Your cuck leader is letting in rapefugees, leaf.

San Franciscan here. The big brown cluster is the area known as the Tenderloin. It is a haven for drugs, prostitution, gangs, and the worst the Bay has to offer. SF is usually a beautiful city with lots of character and great vistas due to the hills and proximity to the bay and ocean, but small parts of it are horrible ghettos rivaling Oakland. Pic Related, now imagine it at night with 5x as many niggers wandering around.

Yakuza actually works with the government. Local fairs, markets get protected (for a certain price ofcourse) by Yakuza. It's not strange in Japan to see Yakuza and police silently work together.
This is also one of the reasons why Japanese police didn't have handguns up until the late 70's. Organized crime was the Yakuza; which worked actively together with police to maintain order. There was legit no need to have guns for Police since somebody who had commited a crime would get taken out by their own boss before the police would even get a notice that something went wrong.

These kind of interactions were destroyed between citizen-orgs and police in 45' (In W-Europe). Western-Europe in its current societal structure may not allow such structures to exist because it would mean that either 1. the gov allows "criminals" to participate in safety-measures (remember: everybody is a special snowflake over here) and 2. they have to admit they can't take care of your safety.

The moment they let Yakuza-like structure rise in Western-Europe is the moment everything our current politicians stand for starts crumbling down.

>Millions of rapefugees
>They have no answer
>Legit, nothing
>Keep an arm's distance ladies, everything will be fine
>That's legit their answer to the shit we are witnessing right now

They know what the solution is (local brigades that patrol on the streets) but they can't launch it because everything they stand for will be completely destroyed.

So what do they do?

Nothing.

Your niece gets raped and they'll be like: "Well, shit happens."

Never Relax around blacks.

tired and sad

You have more NW's than we have people tyrone. Your education system has failed you.

>be in SF over the summer
>had parked car in Berkeley and taken Bart
>went to little Siam for dinner
>had to walk through here to get to Bart
>topless lady drugged out and getting arrested by police
>bunch of homeless sleeping with the smell of piss
I'm from NY and the shit I've seen here is nothing compared to there.

Be New Yorker
Walk outside
Get shot

It makes me feel angry, not that the world is a shit place, we know this. It makes me feel angry that there are people who know it's a shit world and continue to let it be so, and then ignorant obnoxious people in the upper and celebrity class who enable and support them because they are so out of touch.

>North africans

FAKE NEWS

>functional economy
>Literally having such a financial crisis that affect the whole world and people in your country commite suicide
>biggest public debt in the world

Fuck, Americans are so delusional...
Even the worst European countries are way better than you.

I hope my countrymen will find and linch that bastard.

>yfw you realize the most loo'd zone in LA in SF is "little india"

Soon.

what the fuck

>shitalian
Phew! For a second there, I was worried something bad had happened to a white girl.

>be a leaf
>wake up
>moose is fucking your wife

You always be a nigger lol

Kek, people surprised by this post when India is known for child rape and sex trafficking.

Bruh

why not you

POO

Pic related.

Little girls should never have to be raped. Little girls are for loving, not raping.

lol........ I honestly cant tell if this is top tier trolling or shittier insults
> Economy that undermines almost EVERY other country on the planet.
> People in the US earn more than governments of small countries.
> Biggest public debt. AND highest income...
This is why everyone calls you niggers Argentina.

Makes me want to chimpout and make them eat their own dicks while I rape their nigger assholes

We love you Estonia.

holy shit! (blessed by shiva)

see

They

Rough

What part of West Africa do you come from mutumbo ?

soon what?

he doesn't know

>op posts pic of little kid
>click article
>turns out she was 15

suddenly I don't feel as bad

should've known better

London needs to be brighter.

Mob is prolly doing a load of money with all that human trafficking and smuggling business.

>Proponents argue that Africans have a right to inhabit Italy

wtf italy?

Stormfag always try to appeal to muuuh feelings by baiting hard and lying, and cry when libs do it

Literally nothing wrong with that in 2017.

what are you on about user

Stormfags don't give a shit about your feelings Abdul

wait... aren't there A LOT of poos in silicon valley?

>unironical redditors
you have to go back

World Civil War when?

>How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
What a dumb fucking question.

anyone who feels good about it is dead inside, a troll or simply insane, doh.

I don't even have an account, i go to the italian one once every few days to see if i've missed some news

>Italian

We must put an end to all this black-on-black crime!

edgy POO

>Curry Leaf

Kek, into the spice ravaged anus it goes...

>Italians have slight admixture with moors 1000 years ago for 100-200 years
>shield the rest of Europe
>get called non-white for the rest of forever

You're just as "mixed" as any italian

Like I want to go shoot every nigger I see.

> pic related was killed by a pedo, not related to the article.
> Girl (16) knew her aggressor from FB
> had alleged friendship with him
> turned down 'more than friendship' relation
> nog stalked her
> eventually molested her and broke her a rib
> deleted his fb profile
> friends saved his pics and give to police
> manhunt
> he got scared and turned himself in

> ilgiornale.it/news/politica/violenza-sulla-liceale-magrebino-si-arrende-1364779.html

> more rapefugees come to Italy thanks to shitty EU
> rinse and repeat.

DEUS VULT SOON

That girl was already in contact with the two niggers, and when she refused them, probably it was too late. Maybe next time she'll pay more attection

No Italians never had close contacts with the Moors, ever.
Only contact with brown people went down in in Sicily when the ayyrabs came for about 100 years before they were expugnated by the Christian kingdoms

Dont care. Totally numb to it I just want Europe to burn at this point the sight of Europeans with their tolerance is just sickening

0/10
try again
Protip:
Blacks can't type or read

She was really cute why do Europe keep accepting refugees? Is like their duty or what in Mexico we kicked 100k illegals trying to stay here or going to USA

when you take your "people" back Vlad

Europe is a lost cause, either they save themselves or they die. I don't really care anymore.