Who are the Aryans?

While I respect White people who wish to preserve their threatened race and communal values, please refrain from using the term Aryan anymore.

Aryan refers to these people:
>Indo-Iranian speaking Iranic people (Persians, Kurds, Ossetians, Tajiks, Pamiris, Yaghnobis, and etc.)
>Indo-Aryan speaking Indians (Hindi, etc.)

That's it. If you want people to take your movement more seriously, then you need to stop misappropriating words to suit your agendas. Drop using the term Aryan to refer to yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-in/entertainment/southcinema/north-indian-beauties-in-south-cinema/ss-BBaW2tg?li=AAgfYGb#image=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yay. Thank you mr. White man for confirming my Aryanhood

Aryan Supremacy confirmed. Iranian and North-West Indians are easily the best looking people in the entire world. High IQ whites can be considered honorary Aryans.

Indeed you are Aryan.

Real Aryan women are also way hotter than anything Europe has to offer.

you do realise the "then Aryans" and the people living there nowadays are different people, right?

Dravidian, pls.

You guys also started the only spiritual traditions that offers anything real. GV Iyer's Adi Shankaracharya is a very good movie I recommend checking out.

I like Zarathustra a lot, but I think you guys had better mystics.

Do Armenians into aryanhood? :3 asking for a friend

Pic related: Based Sikh Aryan woman

How can Dravidans even compete?

Armenians are special in that they are IE and had lots of cultural interactions with Pre-Islamic Persia, so yeah, they can call themselves Aryan.

Vahagn is just as cool as Iran's Pre-Islamic heroes like Rostam from the Shahnameh.

It must be embarrassing when women with beards are still arguably better looking than your average women.

Kek. She's dark af but actually has good facial features unlike the utter monstrosities that are Sikh """women"""

Sikkk I'm gonna write that in the Glendale Times Paper

Well, To my embarrassment, I am not particularly well versed in Hindu mysticism. I am trying to learn however.

WE WUZ ARYAN N SHIT!!!

We still are.

Yeah because one freak of nature with serious genetics defects is good example of an entire race. Great thinking there my Dravidian friend. Dude your own actresses are almost always of Norther and Punjabi decent so what the fuck are you even going on about ? Dravidian men don't even like full Dravidian women.

We us hybrids from the neanderthals.

It's actually true if you google. Spain and Portugal have 5% of neanderthal genome.
That's why we so hairy.

I blame hinduism and caste system for our misery. I'm a hindu btw.

POO IN LOO, FILTHY ARYAN

That thing is probably not even a woman, It's what they call a transgender, you dumb nigger.

>How can Dravidans even compete?

By being the only non shit hole region of the country

>flag
Fuck off Commie

I hate commies tho
why are you so mad? Are you black?

Nuke them to stop breeding

>Nepali commenting on color

You are nothing but a over rated bihari , now go make me a chicken momos

I am mad because Bahadur didn't clean the car well. He's getting the boot tomorrow.

Brain Gain for you guys! Kek

I don't see Punjab anywhere so I am not offended. North-West India is the prime Aryan stronghold while in UP and Bihar; Brahmins are probably the only ones who still have a sufficient amount of Aryan genetics. Orrisa and Jharkand is literally filled with tribal who only recently got of the Jungle. Madhya Pradesh is allover the place. One must also be considerate of the fact that a lot of people in North India have a certain amount of Dravidian DNA and it shows.

>you will never have a bread this nice

Look up Lokayata/Carvaka. It was materialist and still a part of the Aryan traditions.

Zoroastrians had Zurvanism also.

please, Kerala is decent and I can respect them but the majority of South India is just as disgusting as the rest of the country.

Don't take these niggers seriously Nepal, They hate everyone North of Tamil Nadu because they have a strong inferiority complex. I respect Nepal; Gurkhas are the most fearsome warriors on the planet.

This thread

>but only muh punjabis are true north indians
>cherrypicking to disprove hard facts
Kek. Punjabis are truly the niggers of India where music, dance and forgive me for uttering this word, swag, are concerned.

Bunch of retards who got lucky because a South Indian Genius, MS Swaminathan decided to undertake the Green Revolution in your lands and made many of you rich overnight

Yeah wtf, Maoists took over Nepal and the CIA didn't do shit.

Grinds my gears.

>comparing south to b.m.a.r.u
>comparing silicon valley to poo fields

Kek , even Africa is better than north india , if it was legal we wold have built that wall

>south indians have inferiority complex
>Who's the biggest recipient of gibs?
>who begs to be considered a fellow White Aryan because Muh glorious wheatish skin?
>who shits on the streets?
>which state is full of young degenerate stoners?

What the fuck are you guys even doing here? When Hitler mentioned Aryans he did not meant Aryan race. Aryans is just a concept, not a race. Which meant superior people which was all about intellectual superiority not physically and he was talking about Europeans not Indian Aryan race. Indian Aryans and European Aryans are different. Europe does not refer themselves like that because Hitler used it and they no longer want to be associated with that. When someone tells you guys are Aryans do not confuse with European Aryans. Now get back to plebbit.

Maoists took over because it was India's plan to overthrow royal regime for good. India practically controls South East Asia. It's all good, maoists didn't last long anyway because nepalis already knew and experienced capitalism and democracy. Their plan to make us another North Korea failed. But still we are poor because of our stupid leaders and religious faggotory.
thank man, you are our greatest ally ;)

Aryan was just an Ancient ethnonationalist term used by Ancient Persians and Sanskrit-speaking Indians to refer to themselves. Their common cultural roots began with Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture.

>Has a Nepal flag
>Hates commie
Fuck off madeshi go back to your pajeet land.

Whatever you call us we build better countries than you.

>And most off all he loves pajeet
These dhotis...We should've made a big fucking wall

>India's plan to overthrow royal regime for good.
MFW he actually believe this meme

And I'm proud to be an Aryan,
where at least I know I'm free.

Dint you read what I said? You are again referring to Indian Aryans. Hitler made it look so bad they abandoned that word completely. The Aryans they refer to is different. According to them the whole west is populated by superior European race and not some sand niggers from Israel. The Aryan they refer to is core European mostly Nordic and Celtic. Not your cow piss drinking brotherhood.

Implying that Aishwarya Rai has Dravidian genetics. That what you guys do, Without us northern you would not even have one example of a good looking girl.

Here -msn.com/en-in/entertainment/southcinema/north-indian-beauties-in-south-cinema/ss-BBaW2tg?li=AAgfYGb#image=14

All your own actresses are from the North.

The Yamna people never referred to themselves as Aryan.

Hitler used the term Aryan incorrectly and based off pseudoscience and misinformation of history.

It was actually under Hitler's advisement that Reza Shah asked countries to call Persia by its native name, Iran. Iran is a cognate of Aryan.

All Iranic peoples and Indians who speak an Indo-Iranian language are Aryan.

The Sassanid Empire called Western Iran (present-day Iran) "Iran-Shahr", which means "Land of the Aryans".

Northern should make their own land desu

They used Swastikas as their primary national symbol retard. Hitler appreciated Hindu culture and believed that Pagan Europe before Christianity was similar to Brahaminic Hinduism. The linguistic connections lend credibility to this India since Sanskrit closely related to most European languages.

>can't even link properly
>tries to appropriate aishwarya rai
>muh north indian actresses in south india
Kek. What does that say about your 20-something beauties that they are so happily parting their buttcheeks for 60 yo South indian geezers!

If it weren't for the savage Islamic offensive from the west, The subcontinent would look a lot more like Europe with a bunch of ethno-states and that would be way better that what we have now.

Fucking pajeets even couldn't defend their land during christcuck and muslim invasion .WTF were they doing?

>Who are the Aryans?
Who ever the fuck you want, it just means "noble" in sanskrit

Designated Aryans

Yeah and they are being paid millions to do it. I mean they would be willing to dance for jungle monkeys if they were being paid millions to do it but what does that say about the female jungle monkey ? Also, Aishwarya Rai is clearly not Dravidian. She probably has more Ango DNA that Indian anyway and the bit of Indian DNA that she does have is almost certainly northern.

>The Yamna people never referred to themselves as Aryan.
No one used to call themselves Aryans. Not even the so called Aryans. It was more like a title in Ancient India. The history of Ancient India is convoluted. One can only understand it if you are well versed in occult and mysticism which maybe beyond you so forget about it. Anyone could have became Brahmin in Ancient India did you know that??
>Hitler used it incorrectly
It was not Hitler who used it first, it was popular even before by some book and just played along.
>Pseudoscience and misinformation
Yeah your Wikipedia is a literal Akashik records go and read it and lap up everything it says. You have no idea about who Hitler was and what he was capable of.

>rationalising "superior" Aryan women sucking "inferior" South Indian dick
>clutching at straws

Meanwhile, in sadda Punjab

What?

Dude, I have read this shit. Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture, Achaemenid Persians, Sassanid Persians, and Sanskrit-speaking Indians all referred to themselves as Aryans in various times.

Also, I was more in Vedas and Advaita, so I know Indian mysticism a bit.

No, it refers to both the European (majority) and Indo-Aryan (minority) peoples you fuckwad.

The 'Aryan' peoples in Asia - whatever part - have been dragged down by interbreeding with/conquest by Arabs/Dravidians etc.

The 'Aryans' of Europe are as pure as they come - with the non Aryan people (like Basques) who have been largely absorbed being of superior stock to those which have been admixed with the diminished Aryan branches in Asia.

BTW I am not racist against Dravidians; Indeed I believe in civic nationalism but you guys really need to deal with your inferiority complex and stop harassing fairer Indians for being better looking than you.

The origin of Nazi swastika is European you dumb fuck. Go and read about Thule society.(Not available easily actually). Sanskrit and Hinduism never started in India. It always had European descent. I know how Pagan culture of Europe and India was similar and most of the dumb gods Indians worship were worshipped in Iran too. But that does not make you an European Aryan. Iran is furthest it goes. Did you get that?

Yamna and Indo-Iranians of Sintashta culture were distinct.

And no, Europeans are not pure Yamna. Check image.

Europeans are a mix of:
1. pastoral-nomadic proto-Indo-European nomads called "Yamna" peoples
2. dark-skinned Mesolithic hunter-gatherers
3. Neolithic Anatolian farmers

in varying admixture depending on region

The average north Indian girl is considered a beauty by your standards so you guys are willing to pay a lot to get them in your movies. Why would I be against that ? It's disgusting and sad to watch but it's your money, do with it as you please and the women are there by their own choice so its fine by me. Just don't get any ideas that North Indian women will pay you any attention if you weren't literally the richest men in your entire state.

Aryan South Indian girls...real beauties!

Yes they did and they were right. It meant noble class not a particular race. But will that make you one of them? I don't think so. Stop getting obsessed with stupid race concept, when you will know the truth you will be devastated.

I am not claiming to be a White European you dumb cunt. All I am saying is that Europeans and Indo-Aryans have common ancestors and that is why Hindu culture has similarites to ancient pagan European cultures and the Swastika is an example of that common heritage.

This is what happens to North Indian women when their shitty carb and grease ridden diet catches up with them. They actually have a smaller shelf life than some trashy white girls.

I agreed Aryan had nothing to do race.

Do you lack reading comprehension?

Aryan was more about preserving rituals associated with ethnonationalist identification.

And yes, I have already experienced deep samadhi and become a Buddha. I know on a deeper level that there is no-one, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to kill Muslims!

South Indians are not Aryans their genetics are closer to Aborigines.

>they are being paid millions to do it
Millions of what? Paisas? Last time I checked they were fucking cheap.

Dude South Indian women are so ugly that I would not even touch most of them if I were being paid to do it. That should tell you everything you need to know about the difference between North Indian and South Indian women. The only remotely good looking south Indians have a north Indian ancestors in the recent past. I don't mean to hurt you but you southerns did this to yourselves by blatantly making an entire film industry out your inferiority complex.

I hate Bimaru states as well. I personally only relate to North West India.

Why don't we just both nuke biharis?

Why should I feel bad for it? I'm actually quite happy with it. Your North Indian girls think they look like westerners and wants to become like Americans. That's why they want feminism, sexual liberation, freedom. We South Indians are just paying North Indians girls for fun and keeping a moderately looking red pilled waifu at home. Don't feel sorry to tell the truth. It should be sharp and cut deep.

Shut up. You're not Aryan.

>Buddha
>Killing muzzies
What are you going to do? Do homas and Havanas till they all drop dead from the smoke?

>Your North Indian girls think they look like westerners and wants to become like Americans
Then why the fuck your average south indian slut use beauty product like Fair and lovely?

>blablabla keep the petrol going

Indo-European people, culture, and language is a further evolution of Indo-Aryan, and is therefore more honestly Aryan as the eastern regions fell into miscegenation with lesser races, corruption and collapse early on.

You are not paying them for fun, you are paying them to sing and dance while you jerk your pathetic little peckers at home. You literally treat them like goddesses. I feel bad saying these things because i still consider you humans and I still consider you guys to be my fellow countrymen and i have sense of human sympathy. However, You guys ought to return the favor and treat northern with the same respect instead of fetishizing us in your movies and then treating us like shit if we actually visit the south.

>fair and lovely
Does your girls still use that outdated shit?

I want to create a think tank group based off Aryan beliefs but with the goal of Transhumanism.

The Hindus are correct in that there is no ground to reality and that things are One. Furthermore, the Buddhists are correct in that there is a single flow or process in life, that change defines things rather than Svabhava. However, the Zoroastrians are correct in that it would be preferable for good and evil to exist, light apart from darkness.

Therefore, the goal should be to upload our minds into a virtual paradise where we can devise realms according to our own implicit biases; according to what we consider negative or positive, since reality is intrinsically neutral and blind.

We can use Muslims, who refuse to abandon their heinous religion, for human experimentation to learn more about the brain. While experimenting on them, we can gather data and research into create a super computer AI to do so.

We must revive an extreme fascism based off Aryan cultures; people can be augmented while working towards the common goals of virtual paradises.

The word comes "paradise" comes from Avestan "pairidaeza". We, Aryans, have been the most influential.

All it requires is to end Islam and purge them. We can use those who refuse to denounce Islam in optogenetic experiments and other invasive brain experiments.

It could make us become far more powerful than Europe.

Defeat them ideologically untill they bend or break. The only redemption for the majority of the Muslim population is to convert to a different religion or become sufi's

Good thing I'm Iranian and an actual Aryan

Holy shit I am obsessed with the Idea of transcending to a virtual existence as well. I personally believe that the way to nirvana is two fold; giving up on desires OR satiating all your desires until you realize the futility of it all. This second way was only availble to the royalty for a very long and even then only partially. However, information technology allows us to build an entire world in our own image and through it we could reach nirvana without of the suffering that is intrinsic in first real life method.

Iranians who follow Islam are not truly Aryan. Those who abandon Islam and become either Hindu, Buddhist, or Zoroastrian are Aryan. An ethnonationalist Atheism is okay too.

Implying India won't be a Muslim Majority by 2100.

You guys are so easy to trigger. I was soft on you. /pol is not a safe place. Good thing those Americans are not here otherwise they would have raped you guys. They saw a thread filled with Indians and have abandoned it. That's how they treat us. Stop taking things personally. Sup Forums is not a place for you. Never ever show your weakness to your opponent. I'm not what you think you are. I respect all women. Go to bed now.

I want Iran to abandon Islam and revive Zoroastrianism in a more transhumanist clothing, and I think Northwestern India can be influenced into melding Hindu symbology with transhumanist values too.

It's one way to become stronger than Europe.

IF you are Muslim you are filth; Plain and simple. Aryan genetics do not automatically redeem you from the brain rot that is Islam.

No pajeet i was just curious because i keep seeing these beauty products ad in your country channel.Why the fuck are you obsessed looking so white?For fuck sake most of your actress aren't even indian girls.And most of your actor who are pajeets do so much make up that they look way whiter then their actual skin colour.Why are indians so insecure about your own skin colour?

My parents are Zoroastrian though

Iranians utterly despise Desis irrespective of religion. They view Indians as darkies, mixed people.

>My parents are Zoroastrian though
Then you are Aryan.

Middle and Upper class Iranians tend to be smarter. I view Indo-Aryan speaking Indians as Ancient cultural brothers.

Creating one more artificially universe in an existing universe. You must be a special kind of retard.

Most people on Sup Forums have nothing on me.
I don't really get offended by the "Poo in the Loo" memes because I have a toliet and I don't get offended by the "Shitskin" memes because I look good despite my wheatish complexion. I am also likely to have better IQ than most Europeans and I judge people based on their IQ most of all. The only people who get to me are fellow Indians who imply that we are nigger-tier because they have a massive inferioiry complex. As long as you have any sense of self respect and don't hate the rest of us for being different; I am fine with you. Good night.

It won't. Indeed, I expect Pakistan to have Hindu majority in a hundred years after all the Muslims kill each other or convert to avoid persecution.

>defeat ideologicaly
Have you ever conversed with a radical Muslim about his faith? The chances of him changing you is more higher. Do you even know that universe actually supports monotheism than polytheism. Which means no matter what you do you can't win them. If our so called gods were powerful they won't have let them our country and ruin us. But it happened. You know why? Ideologically Islam is superior.

This Universe is one that deconstructs the light and darkness, the good and evil, into a painful Becoming. It inevitably exposes the indeterminacies between the binaries we project onto this world.

It is a blind movement, a single flow in which moments rippled into each other, like a transference of states. The Aryan Buddhists are right about change being predominant and Aryan Vedanta Hindus are right with their monism.

But the Aryan Zoroastrians are right in that it would be preferable for light and darkness to be separate, for good and evil to exist, for life to accord to our deepest desires.

Thus we must overcome the cruelty of Bhairava's dance that is Time, and we must use Muslims for human experimentation to create SUPERIOR artificially universes to upload our minds into.

We are Aryans, and we must act as such. I am the closest thing to the Saoshyant and Krishna. I am the culmination of all Aryan wisdom.