What would a WHITE supremecist version of Islam be?

Pre-Vatican 2 Christianity

Standard Islam

we weren't throwing faggots off the roof in the 1950's. . . i think

Islam but maybe with a few more rights for women and then instead of throwing just nonbelievers off roofs they also throw all non-whites off roofs

Hardcore Traditionalist Catholicism or Orthodoxy

monarchy

What if Mohamed was really named Mannheim and was from Germany?

There has never been a white supremacist movement. Youll get jokes about nazis at best, but they had equality for blacks in their culture (no segregation, cheered for american black olympians and asked for autographs, allowed to eat in same restaurants as whites, were allowed and served in military and held officer positions, etc) and the entire fucking axis is predicated on alliances with asians, whereby hitler publicly praised their race and culture and said they were equal and had richer history.

From there you get shit like KKK and Aryan Brotherhood, predicated on the nazi master race lie and the KKK is an absolute joke beyond the initial anti black movement they had in America briefly. Today, they are nothing. Aryan Brotherhood is an illegal tobacco and drug biker gang. Their racial hatred and hate crimes are nonexistent.

Further, Islam is a religion (cult if you ask me, punished by death if leave, considered enemy if not with them, koolaid indoctrination). White supremacist as you want it would not be based on a religion since non exist. Almost all religions want you to indoctrinate and convert as many as possible as they originate as systems of control - people will chain and police themselves in name of gods but will fight laws by man. More believes is more power and income. So you wont find a pro-white catholic sect or anything of that sort.

Is there a full shot video with no cuts of people getting thrown off the roof. I never seen it

You can't be a white supremacist and a Christian

God LITERALLY tortured people for racism

Fascism, or Falangism more specifically. Any form of christian fascism fits the bill really.

>forgetting to remove my trip

end my life tbqh

>God LITERALLY tortured people for racism
source?

Numbers 1:12

savage sword of jesus christ

We wuz prophets n sheit

*12:1

that's a stretch
she was given leprosy for speaking against moses, not knowing her place, not for being raycis

where did you hear about this passage being used as god punishing racism?
did you find it yourself or did some we wuz kangz people throw it at you?

Whats with all the islam shilling today - the new saatchi saatchi meme against us? Sorry faggots, islam will die.