Donald Trump is always corr-

Donald Trump is always corr-

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-electoral-reform-1.3976345
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you dont have to like the game you're playing to win it

Let us change this faggot thread, how does Canadian elections work?

I'm not entirely sure how cities running the show is in his interests.

I'm sure your opinions have never changed either. After running and winning I think President Trump understands that the electoral college allows smaller rural states to (fairly) have a say on the outcome of the election. You fucking cuck

He is right though look at all the chaos all the not my president fags are causing

>Canada’s electoral system is referred to as a "first past the post" system. The candidate with the most votes in a riding wins a seat in the House of Commons and represents that riding as its Member of Parliament (MP). The Governor General asks the Members of Parliament to form a government, which is normally the party whose candidates have won the most seats; that party's leader generally becomes Prime Minister. An absolute majority of the electorate is not needed, and is rarely achieved. As a result, power has been held by either of two parties for most of Canada's history. The party whose candidates win the second largest number of seats becomes the Official Opposition.

He's right, and democracy is a disaster for America

That is quiet different.

>i recognise that the electoral college represents an inbalance in the system, that someone could potentially abuse to their advantage
>now that i'm playing to win, with everything on the line, i shouldnt take advantage of this knowledge

fucking really? th-this is the power of $40 million in shilling?

and how the fuck has THAT been doing for you?

yep, and it was one of trudeau's promises to change it, which he's now backed out on (to diminish 'extremist' viewpoints)

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-electoral-reform-1.3976345

>NDP democratic institutions critic Nathan Cullen said Trudeau is "using fear to distract from his broken promise," in a statement Friday afternoon.

>Cullen said Trudeau is blaming other parties and spreading "baseless myths of an alt-right takeover" instead of apologizing.

>"In reality, it is the current winner-take-all voting system that offers the best hope for extremist fringe elements, as it did in the U.S., because parties don't need a majority of votes to win," Cullen said.

First post, best post. Well put.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people all voted for Hillary.

40% of the vote translates to a crushing majority in Canada

"muh democracy" were a fucking embarassment

honestly the French two round system strikes me as pretty cool, iunno why more places don't operate that way

Pretty well, believe it or not most people wanted him in office.

You actually do since you don't have to play the game so why the fuck would you play to completion if you don't like it?

no, most people just wanted harper out of office

The liberal party (Trudeau) won the popular vote. It was a landslide win in every way possible.

>You actually do since you don't have to play the game so why the fuck would you play to completion if you don't like it?
wrong

you don't have to even want to play a game to win it, but when your country is heading into a disastrous direction if you don't play, it becomes worth it

Who the fuck says anyone s always correct?

Do you not agree? Most leftards seem to think so.
Also, that was almost 5 years ago.

He his point too, didn't he? Now you fags are still salty about that too.

>Alexjones.jpeg