Last night I was in New Orleans on business...

Last night I was in New Orleans on business. In the parking lot I see three Muslims pushing an old black man around taking shit about Jesus. They never saw me gain momentum in a quiet jog, then to a run. I hit the biggest Muslim in the ear with a perfect Alabama hip power shot with my two Knuckles. He hit the ground and I thought he was dead. The other two turned to me and it was another perfect hip shot making contact with two Knuckles lined up with my arm. Perfect lick. He went down bouncing his face off a truck bumper. I turned again to handle the third guy but the old black man had knocked him down, had the Muzzlem by the collar, while he was on the ground, and was pulling him into some of the best straight shots to the "muds face. I let him beat him to a bloody pulp. Two New Orleans police walked up and asked us for ID which we both gave. The cop glanced at our Id's and said, "good fucking job". The old black man said he'd tell his grandkids about him and a white dude beat the fuck out out three muzzlims.. He said he was so thankful because he has a heart condition and they wanted to rob and hurt him. We shook hands. He walked off praising Jesus for someone to help him.
I have never felt so high after beating these dogs down. We were walking off and one was trying to get up and the old black dude punted him in the face so hard I will never forget that sound. All this while the cool NOPD watched.

Would you have done the same,?

My problem is I've got to do it again. The feeling was so exhilarating!

Should I stop or satisfy my desire on Islam's ass? I just can't get the thought of two Americans of different races beating these islamics.
Should I do it? I have hope of a female musslemb being involved. I'd like to try walk the black guy did by grabbing the collar and pulling her into straight rights and or lefts

FAKE NEWS

Who watches the watchmen?

The fuck is an Alabama hip power shot?

where did this happen, the french quarter?

Next time on Things that never happened.
A super model makes user a deal he cant refuse!

chkd

The most devastating sexual maneuver known to man.

God she's cute. It's just as we see. The woman literally saluted him.

Do this at every opportunity. Fear and violence is the only thing that Muslims really understand. They need to be beaten out of the west. I say kill them all and throw their children into the sea.

It was so obvious it was on purpose, lol.

As long as it isn't mudslimes or commies I don't care.

Kill yourself pathetic nigger lover. Those Muslims were doing God's work.

It's applied horizontal momentum derived from the American Male's large abdominal fatty tissue reserve followed by an straight armed open backhand in a graceful full body motion.

Guess what retard? Muslims are closer to us genetically than blacks are.

Laura Ingram is red billed to the highest kind. She knows the holohoax and the truth about Hitler and the 'Aryans'. She has to.

You're proud of defending a nigger? Get off of pol. I bet you sucked his cock and bought him a sandwich afterwards faggot.

>Lies.
You guys have guns. Don't bullshit me man.

Muslims actually help the economy unlike blacks.

GTFO you piece of shit
>Sup Forums is a christian board
>Niggers are niggers but Jesus reigns supreme
Please blow yourself up.

c-c-c-COMBO

Shut up faggot. Fuck you and your kike on a stick.

Is Alabama hip power shot somehow related to Alabama hot pocket?

Why are you still here? Fuck off cunt! Don't you have a niece to molest?

I would take a nigger over a muslim desu

It basically means he was freecasting

Fuck no. Given an inch, will take a mile. Fucks think they can strong arm and rob citizens? Fuck no. KYS

No that's not something to joke about either you pervert.

Well then you're retarded because Arabs are closer to whites than blacks are. Get out of here with your arbitrary bullshit.

Islam is shit

Literally the worst

Why? Hitler even liked Islam.