Arguing about Ben Shapiro on Facebook

Help me out here guys, is it possible to win a debate with that which cannot rationalize?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/2

I was thinking of writing "Genetics have a tremendous impact on behavior." or something like that.

As a medfag, also thought about bringing up how there is concrete evidence between the brains of males and females.

Debate is a meme. Normies form opinions based on the majority so just virtual signal to your nazi friends and eventually the normies will decide it's cool to be a nazi and Sup Forums will be liberal again.

Right, but what can I say that wil disrupt their narrative? Bennyboi makes some good points in the video, and yet the people in the conversation (a submissive skinny white cuck, a gay dude, a tranny, and a fat tatted up SJW) even refuse to watch said video and hear the arguments.

For a bunch of "open minded" people, they sure act like children.

Just look cool and they will fall over themselves to agree with you (still not watching the video) might be a stretch for you though no offense.

The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.
But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

If you want to shut these idiots up say "if gender is nothing but a social construct then we need to all use the same bathroom. Not bathrooms. Bathroom. I mean gender doesn't exist and all right? So why should you be embarassed to be seen partially naked by another person who also has no defined gender?"

> Many gender fluid animals
>Comparing people to animals
> My cat fluffy had a miscarriage when I was 7 years old
>Fluffy ate her still born fetus right afterwards
>The Animal Kingdom

Yes, you just have to make them point out their own hypocrisies and don't allow them to slide on them.

See: Tucker Carlson.

Now, you won't truly "win", because an ideologue is generally married to their cause, but you can activate some almonds.

>Gender is a social construct. It was built on outdated definitions of what each gender was supposed to do and embody. But because those roles don't exist anymore and hardly did in the first place gender is entirely meaningless. There for literally anyone can be any gender.
False. There is tons of research showing that infant/ toddler males and females, with no attained social knowledge, will always gravitate towards different types of toys, suggesting that gender is a biologically programmed response, see youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

>My favorite part of "biological" defenses of the gender binary is that they state the clause of biological gender differences (True, technically, with caveats) and then get defensive about criticism of societal structures based on it (Boy Scouts, etc.) as though biology were this immutable thing that we have never had to reexamine/rewrite.
There is immutable evidence that the nervous systems of men and women work differently. You can call yourself whatever you want, but there is no changing what you physically are.

>Or alternately, implying that we intentionally based our society around a perfect knowledge of our biology or ourselves.
No, but the most successful societies have always reflected how human beings naturally function.

>That's an interesting philosophical point of view. I think the reason conservatives get so defensive when you question biology is because they think "god made it that way" and you shouldn't change it. News flash biology is constantly changing and doesn't have to be the same. You can be a perfectly healthy individual that was born a different gender than you are now. I mean it's not hard, things aren't so black and white all the time
Biology does not change on the same timescale that human civilization has.

thoughts?

See more

You are trying to convince mentally ill human trash with rationnal arguments.
Stop wasting your energy with those braindeads, better yourself, achieve a respectable status and learn to be eloquent in everyday life, then you will be able to convert people to your ideas easily.

Do you know why (((they))) use their hollywood professional screen liars so much for their agenda ? Because people look up to them.
At the end of the day the messenger is more important than the message, the orators made history, not the authors.

Vast majority of people political opinions are shallow, they never read a book from an actual classical philosoph and just adapt to their social environnement spouting what they read on buzzfeed.

>if someone wants to argue about chromosomes pls tell me which ones bcuz I didn't find any
Please for the love of fuck she can't be this stupid

>current year
>still on kikebook

It's just fun I guess, I try not to take these things too seriously and I'm procrastinating on a large paper right now.

>she

But is it possible to win a debate with that which has... no life?

How do you counter this "social construct" meme. I hear it all the Tim ein regards to gender and race. What are some ridicule "social constructs"?

#BothGendersMatter

The premise is false. Something being "a social construct" doesn't make it better or worse than being "natural".

Also, everything is a social construct. Wearing clothes, dividing the day into 24 hours, refraining from shitting in the streets (unless being an animal or in India).
All these things are there to preserve crucial functions of society.
Those cunts should be grateful for any social constructs they come across.

WEW

>arguing of Facebook

ISHYGDDT desu

If you can't debunk this simple shit you should lurk a lot fucking more.

>transgenderism is a disease
Gender dysmorphia is caused by an imbalance of hormones in your brain, or in other words, DIFFERENT THAN NATURAL. It's by definition a disease, it runs contrary to human biology, the sole purpose of which is to reproduce. If a human can't perform that function, they are disabled in some way. It's fucking simple biology.

>abortions
1. life begins at conception, when the sperm fertilizes the egg. You can argue whether or not it is ethically acceptable to take this life, but you have to accept it's a life in the first place.
2. in every case but extreme ones abortion is the result of poor moral choices of the individual, no getting around that.

>gender fluid animals
Only thing I can think of are hermaphroditic animals, which are completely different. The idea that animals can be gender fluid is fucking hilarious.

>there are many gender-fluid animals

What the fuck? Some animals like worms are hermaphroditic, that's a natural physical phenomenon not a purposeful mutilation

>biology is constantly changing

Whoah

>difference between male and female brains

It all comes back to evolution mate. Men and women had different purposes in survival. Of course we'll be different.

Exactly my point. Female placental mammals are hardwired to literally dull the memories of pain and feel it in a lesser sense than males as an adaptation to giving live birth. And males are programmed to feel pain more intensely so that we can asses bodily damage more accurately. The mental gymnastics here are incredible, fuck me.

There is no more debate left. It's either getting time to fight or time to give up.

DC really went full retard.

>willing to keep an open mind
Well you got your answer.

Lefties hate when people call them close-minded.

Ben doesn't really address whether gender is a social construct. He just wants to call males "he"

>genetically alter your gender

>>Help me out here guys, is it possible to win a debate with that which cannot rationalize?

>Arguing with a Jew

He doesn't address it because he doesn't fucking care. The whole point of his speech is that you can call yourself whatever the hell you want, but that society should not be forced to accomodate your delusions.

Honestly why do normies think conservatives are jesus freaks? Most conservatives I know never even refer to God when making their own points.

>Gender fluid animals
Like the tumblr whale ?

Yeah but all the people in the Facebook comments just went straight to muh social construct even tho that isn't even what Ben is talking about. Just trying to help OP. They clearly aren't watching his video he posted

Why are you friends with these people user?

Keep sharing this sort of content and they will do you the favor of removing you from their friends lists.

The guy who posted it is a college friend who while pretty liberal, isn't too far gone and will actually sit down and listen to some counterpoints, I've even managed to convince him of some things. He hasn't even commented, and is just facilitating the (((discussion))).

I'm only friends with one other person in the thread, the rest are "friends of friends."

Use this pic then say "I 100% agree!! Women should be allowed to eliminate papasites up until at least the 20th trimester."

Reminder that Ben Shapiro is 5'1".

Stop idolizing a disgusting manlet.

Nobody's fucking ID or birth certificate says fucking "Gender."

For those who don't get it yet

In a public debate you aren't trying to convince the other person, you try to convince the audience

This goes for Facebook arguments too, but you should refrain from those and Facebook altogether

All of the facts are in the video, if they don't want to listen to facts then let them be.

Extremely average Florida mom. Yaaaaawn...

You're in over your head. No matter how wrong he is, Shapiro has more experience than you.
Don't waste your time.

>>
>If someone want to use chromosomes to determine gender pls show the chromosome. Hur dur muh research showed none.

That would be Y Chromosome.
#46 in the list. If you have you are male. If you don't, you are female.

Also remind them, that word gender and sex are synonimes and it's bullshit english language that allows this nonsense.

Any time you see someone claim gender is a social construct just link them the story of David.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

FUCK

Yeah honestly I'm done, just curious now to see how/ if anybody responds to the documentary I posted, and if I get called a racist/sexist/xenophobic/islamophobic/transphobic/homophobic/identifyasanattackhelicopter-phobic POS so we can laugh about it here.

>muslim kid wearing TNT

holy fuck. This is some of the most fucked up repugnant shit I've read in a long time.

>During his professional life, Money was respected as an expert on sexual behavior, especially for allegedly demonstrating that gender was learned rather than innate. Many years later, however, it was revealed that his most famous case was fundamentally flawed. The subject was the sex reassignment of David Reimer (Born as Bruce Reimer), in what later became known as the "John/Joan" case.[13]

In 1966, a botched circumcision left eight-month-old David Reimer without a penis. Money persuaded the baby's parents that sex reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest. At the age of 22 months, Bruce underwent an orchidectomy, in which his testicles were surgically removed. He was reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda. Money further recommended hormone treatment to which the parents agreed, Money then recommended a surgical procedure to create an artificial vagina, which the parents refused. Money published a number of papers reporting the reassignment as successful.

David's case came to international attention in 1997 when he told his story to Milton Diamond, an academic sexologist who persuaded Reimer to allow him to report the outcome in order to dissuade physicians from treating other infants similarly.[14] Soon after, Reimer went public with his story, and John Colapinto published a widely disseminated and influential account in Rolling Stone magazine in December 1997.[15]

cont.
In 2000, David and his twin brother (Brian) alleged that Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements", with David playing the bottom role.[16] He said as a child, Money forced him go "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks", and that Money forced David to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections". On at "least one occasion", Money reportedly took photographs of the two children doing these activities. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[16]

Reimer had experienced the visits to Baltimore as traumatic, and when Money started pressuring the family to bring him in for surgery during which a vagina would be constructed, the family discontinued the follow-up visits. From 22 months into his teenaged years, Reimer urinated through a hole that surgeons had placed in the abdomen. Estrogen was given during adolescence to induce breast development. Having no contact with the family once the visits were discontinued, John Money published nothing further about the case.

For several years, Money reported on Reimer's progress as the "John/Joan case", describing apparently successful female gender development and using this case to support the feasibility of sex reassignment and surgical reconstruction even in non-intersex cases. Money wrote, "The child's behavior is so clearly that of an active little girl and so different from the boyish ways of her twin brother." Notes by a former student at Money's lab state that, during the follow-up visits, which occurred only once a year, Reimer's parents routinely lied to lab staff about the success of the procedure. The twin brother, Brian, later developed schizophrenia.[17]

fin.

On July 1, 2002,[18] Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles,[19] David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38. Reimer's parents have stated that Money's methodology was responsible for the deaths of both of their sons.[20]

Money claimed that media response to the exposé was due to right-wing media bias and "the antifeminist movement". He claimed his detractors believed "masculinity and femininity are built into the genes so women should get back to the mattress and the kitchen".[21] However, intersex activists also criticized Money, stating that the unreported failure had led to the surgical reassignment of thousands of infants as a matter of policy.[22] Privately, Money was mortified by the case, colleagues said, and as a rule did not discuss it.[23] Money's own views also developed and changed over the years.[1][24]

If you're a medfag then just answer the retard Noah's question you dumb faggot.

Lack of Y makes you the default gender, female, while Y kicks in during development through it SRY gene to activate controlled T release and trigger male differentiation, initially via the regression of the paramesonephric ducts.

It's painful to listen to dumb faggots try and use science to argue trannies, since they're anti science. Additonal XXXs like in Klinefelter don't mean shit since a human can only ever have a single X active at any time (the rest are Barr bodies) so males and females have the same amount of Xs. There are two genders

+Y
-Y

Fucking simple as that.

Ben Shapiro doesn't debate. He just contradicts people.

He's just another opportunistic Jew who wants to get famous for saying things people agree with.

I think decisions about what Fluffy does with her own body should be between her and her veterinarian

>if you don't change the law crime is going to keep happening!

No shit!

You're missing the point here, they believe biological sex and gender are completely separate things, so the chromosome argument has no meaning to them, and they just squirm around it with GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, which is why I posted the documentary that shows toddlers exposed to zero culture always heading towards gender/sex specific toys.

if gender is a social construct, then why is it possible for boys to be raised as boys but then actually be girls deep down? Lots of men who "transition" to women were raised as boys, so if gender just refers to how you're socialized, how is it possible to change that without turning back the clock?

In fact, the idea that "real" gender is something that can contradict the gender you were "assigned" shows that gender is biological, not sociological.

Almost everything is a social construct. I hate when people say that all the time like it proves some point. Wearing clothes is a social construct.

Saying something is a 'social construct' is like saying something is a noun, or a verb. It proves absolutely nothing.

Claiming that "gender" doesn't exist is an elaborate bait and switch. The first claim is that "gender" is a completely psychological state. This is of course because gender is a made-up concept (contrary to popular belief, gender was rarely used to describe someone's sex until about 40 years ago) in the first place which makes the whole situation ridiculous. The reason people even use the word gender is because of the connotations of the word sex that we should actually use; people started using the word out of convenience, unaware that it had been hijacked by feminists. The second part of the heist is the claim that there is no genetic difference between men and women. First, it's stated that genetics don't entirely determine someone's sex. Since some people are born sterile, we can't make our definition of sex based on which part of reproduction a specific individual is responsible for. There are also illnesses such as complete testosterone insensitivity syndrome which means a person with a Y chromosome can be born with female characteristics (these individuals are of course sterile). This is where the bait and switch occurs. Given that these individuals exist, the claim is that "transgender" people are actually the opposite sex in their mind. Despite the fact that they have functioning genitalia of their actual sex. Despite the fact that they have primary and secondary sexual characteristics. Despite the fact that there is no concrete evidence that their "brains are wired as the other sex'".

And for some reason, biologists, medical professionals, psychiatrists etc all give in. Instead of treating gender identity disorder as if it were a kind of schizophrenia/schizotypal behavior, they give in to these people's delusions.