College kids pledged to LITERALLY CASTRATE THEMSELVES if Trump builds wall

College kids pledged to LITERALLY CASTRATE THEMSELVES if Trump builds wall.

I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP.

MY FUCKING SIDES.

SAUCE
>dailyusaupdate.com/college-kids-pledge-remove-genitals-trump-builds-wall/

Other urls found in this thread:

hitpolitics.com/index.php/2017/01/22/more-college-kids-pledge-to-remove-genitals-if-trump-builds-wall/
rightwingnow.com/word-on-the-street/2nd-california-student-vows-remove-penis-trump-builds-wall/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

darwinism

One less shitstain to worry about in the gene-pool.

Good shit they shouldn't reproduce anyway

fake news

I know it might surprise you that whites outside of Sweden haven't already self-castrated, given the state of your country and all, but...

at least you tried really hard

>tried

>Really, by building the wall, we are raping the Mexican people, and I am no longer willing to be a perpetrator of rape culture.

So stopping someone from entering you without your consent is rape? Does this mean that if a girl stops you from fucking her she's a rapist?

>totally not a cult guise
>you have to castrate yourselves to show your allegiance.

Ending liberal disease on their own

What a great time to be alive

>I WISH I WAS MAKING THIS UP.
Jealous of the author , user?

That is the jankiest website I have ever seen holy shit. This is clearly some fucksticks website who's trying to make clickbait headlines to get ad rev.

>The author's name is fucking "admin"
>Related news is about Donald Trump shutting down SNL and Lady Gaga being arrested

>"Students at the University of California"
Which one? There's like fucking 10. There is no one "University of California"

Whoever wrote this isn't just making shit up. They're also borderline retarded.

it's very clearly not real. did you not read it?

hide shit threads like this.

sick of winning already?

So a wall gets built and liberal voluntarilly genocide themselves? Fucking awesome

We need to support such initiatives and make it real!

More college kids pledge to remove genitals

hitpolitics.com/index.php/2017/01/22/more-college-kids-pledge-to-remove-genitals-if-trump-builds-wall/

2nd California Student vows to remove penis if Trump builds wall

rightwingnow.com/word-on-the-street/2nd-california-student-vows-remove-penis-trump-builds-wall/

That's literally the same exact story. It's copy and pasted. It's not like it's differently sourced or formatted or anything.

Also again
>University of California
Not a fucking place. There are like 12 UCs. Actual fake news. They know Sup Forumstards will eat that shit up so they make clickbait titles that will get alt-right groups like Sup Forums to click on it for our fuckin ad money.

Obvious bullshit

Hilarious that they publicly give their names out and attach themselves to this. They're going to look back and regret this so hard a year or so from now.
>employers will google their names and read this shit about them years from now
Fucking brilliant.

dude are you retarded? none of them have pictures. they aren't properly formatted. the websites are full of obviously fake stories.

and "UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA" ISNT A FUCKING PLACE

4 weeks in and they are losing their minds, it wont be long before liberals start cutting shit off and kill self

Damn I love waking everyday in TRUMPS America

>"If I remove my penis, I am making a statement that I reject this mentality."

Or you could just make a statement with your words?

I swear, these people are sexual masochists which is exactly why they are literal cuckolds and love the idea of being emasculated by immigrant men.

The thought sickens me... This is why most world religions prohibit sexual immorality because it sees expression in everyday life like this.

BUILD THAT WALL!!!!!