People of Portugal

Olá a todos/Hello everyone.

I'd like to show you how Portugal will collapse, why? Negroes and Negro culture.

I work as a sociology assistant at Nova university, to make matters short :

Black peoples birth rate has now jumped them to close to 1 Million, meaning out of the 10 Million 1 Million will soon be black.

Here's the problem :

> They commit close to 90% of the crime
> They have the same opportunities as whites and everyone else, schools and universities are free yet the rate of blacks at universities is almost 0%(3%, 0% STEM.
> They reproduce a lot more than whites do, regardless of economic situation.

If the trend I see keeps going 2 Millions Negroes will exist in 2022 and after that will quadruple very quickly according to models.

Honestly Portuguese people know every area that his majority black goes to shit, look at Linha de Sintra, and everyone knows if you had a classmate that was black he most likely was not the brightest, this is how we collapse, I don't see things changing.

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moortuguese more like it

I'm bumping for the Portuguese to see this.

If you doubt this will happen, I want you to look at South Africa.

Where do they come from ? Brasil ?
I used to follow football and I remember hearing about a special status for brazilians in terms of immigration.

No, brazillians are mostly okay, Immigration from africa is not so bad, it's the way they reproduce, they reproduce way more than white people, ask any portuguese that lives in Lisbon, black women with kids are everywhere.

lol, what's wrong portugal? want a tissue?

I see numbers, but I don't see any sources.

C-can I move there and try to save Portugal?
I'm green eyed blonde haired and I am of german/polish/italian/portuguese ancestry. P-please?

how many blacks do u have now?

This is why I am pro-abortion. Without easy access to cheap abortions, the US would be 50 percent black in two generations.

I sincerely hope you guys turn your situation around. Portugal is pretty based and you've managed to kick out shitskin invaders before.

My grandaddy was black and I'm white. That negro bullshit vents to 900 with the blacks coming here and taking the peninsula. I don't know a cracka that didn't have black ancestors.

Cape Verde, Angola, Mozambique, Guine Bissau...
I don't think they're coming in big numbers, it's just as OP said... human trash breeds like rabbits with no regard to context or ability to provide for their children.

But still, I don't see this cataclysm OP sees... why? Because I live in Porto, it's in Lisbon and nearby where most of them live.

Welcome to the party. It doesn't get any better.

I know someone who was robbed by them 2 days ago

>My grandaddy was black
>I'm white

No, you're black.

Place has always been full of niggers. ALWAYS.
We have an indian prime minister (corrupt as fuck though) and we doing just fine. We should be worried about alligators and pythons.

Let me guess: you have a welfare policy as every stupid western country?

Black people have been historically around 10% of the Portugese population for centuries, they mixed into the general populace hence why you are so much darker than other iberians.

You deserve it you for your past crimes, repent on your genocide of native americans and offer your wife to Jamal.

>1 million blacks in portugal

Seems doubtful, extremely doubtful since it isn't reflected in population figures.

>I live in a ghetto with other mulattoes
>all of portugal is mulatto like me

Why do halfbreeds always think like this?

No, they were 10% of Lisbon. Slavery was prohibited in the mainland in 1761 by the Marquis. I don't understand what you get out of spreading bullshit.

Liar, I only fucked them.

Niggers killed Egypt. Race mixing destroyed the Greeks. Never forget. Fight the good fight.

You contradicted yourself

That's a Scythian archer.

> same opportunities as whites and everyone else
That's racist. You should enforce affirmative action.

Is your government still full of commies? You have to stop feeding the beasts while there is still time left.

How?

No one has ever doubted this you stupid sao Paolo Luanda ugly ass hue nigger

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/

Also you probably look like capitao

Onde achaste os dados acerca de cometerem 90% do crime?

Onde achaste essa info acerca de cometerem 90% do crime?

Communist to the point of wanting to join mother russia and make gulags for the rich.

That's my friend who got murdered in your op pic...why did you use that?

NANI?

>Race mixing destroyed the Greeks
What?

>Slavery was prohibited in the mainland
>But our biggest mainland city was 10% slave lmao
Anyways blacks have been a part of Portugal for most of its history

They were 10% of Lisbon before slavery was prohibited, you goddamned baboon

It has nothing to do with racism or white guilt.

If you import Negroes, they DO NOT contribute to the economy, but sign on to WELFARE and have LOTS of kids.

The African diaspora needs to end, they all must go back to Africa to save the world.

So 900,000 commit crime? Why aren't 900,000 in the gulag mofo?

Become a cop and clean the streets.

Well then elaborate your posts better, dont call me a baboon, I'm not the Portugese mulatto here.

It's really amazing how Brazil can maintain an european identity in the South and Portugal isn't able to even protect it's own culture and development from outsiders.

Japanese, German, Lebanese, Italians, Korean, Austrian, Dutch, Portuguese
Every immigration culture in Brazil is able to, at least, keep their origins, in the upper middle-class/rich regions, and Portugal simply can't. Do you know what happen' when a black guy from a slum commit some crime in a rich region in Brazil? He get killed. No human rights, no comotion. Rich ppl are fucking hypocrites here: they sell the image that they care for the poor and "opressed", but don't give a damn when some slum thug get shot cold-blooded by a cop near their luxury walled apartment complex

Detail: we don't even have the right to carry/buy guns. It can be nice to live in a 90%+ christian and full of poor conservatives jungle.

>jumped them to close to 1 Million

This is a lie. [spoiler]Isn't it?[/spoiler]

My anger is indeed misplaced, but I simply do not understand why people insist on insulting my nation with such slanderous lies. There's plenty else to dislike us for.

It still gets me that those statutes were painted like that.

Its not a lie, Portugal is the only European country prior to modern migrations where a large part of the population is mixed race.

I read an article on Yahoo about an african woman in her early 20's who was sterilized after giving birth to her fourth child because she had AIDS, and she sued her doctors since she wanted to breed more.

Niggers are about 500k of the population and 90% of them are in the Lisbon district. OP is saying that their birthrate is huge when compared to the natives.

Fun fact: schools in the south had german and italian classes, until portugal outlawed teaching anything other than portuguese.

>but don't give a damn when some slum thug get shot cold-blooded by a cop near their luxury walled apartment complex
oh boo hoo let's cry about the thug while we're all being kidnapped and raped.

South Africa always had nice things to say about you.

Racist! Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

You get me wrong, I don't give a damn to these fucking thugs.

In some cities, like Blumenau and Pomerode, a small portion of schools still teach italian or german.

Didn't know that, Blumenau is pretty based then.

>mfw in my city commies bitch about people being proud of their european roots

Gee, this thread is full of ignorance. OP without sources to back up his arguments and data, countries calling each other nigger without saying anything actually accurate aside ad hominem coming from shitposters and LARPers... What Sup Forums has become.