You useless shills are crazy. That press conference was great

You useless shills are crazy. That press conference was great.

Agreed.

Trump just threw red meat to his supporters.

Everyone is great. So much winning everywhere.

It was retarded. He was acting like he was still running for office.

>Yeah, but Clinton is so much worse than me!

Who gives a fuck.

Imagine if Obama blamed John McCain every time he got a tough question.

Reminder that Trump is a russian plant. Anyone who can't see this is a rural and suburban retard.

That's because you're a moron.

It was a whipping.

And it was fucking glorious :D

Not gonna lie, former press conference supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

this

It was seriously amazing

I can't wait to watch more of this, the media got destroyed

Feels like I'm in 2016 again

It was great, beautiful

Trump was at the top of his game today. That press conference was like his best Republican primary rallies.

Note to the nonbelievers:
You are in the minority. If you make an argument against Trump or the conference, justify your claim. If you don't, you will be regarded as a shill.
"You're stupid" and other such statements are not sufficient justification. We want facts, evidence, and real occurrences.

he absolutely killed the press conference today. PRESIDENT TRUMP IS BEST PRESIDENT BTFO SHILLS.

SHILL SPOTTED. were is your proof? besides your faggot opinion.

Exactly. Not even good trolls/not worth the money.

>he doesn't know about the russian hackers

Failure to illustrate your position. You are instead saying, "Well you clearly don't know about it therefore you're stupid therefore I'm right."
Illustrate your point and present evidence supporting your claim, lest you be forever branded as a shill.

Autism detected, I feel bad for you low iq whiteys. Submit to the superior BBC

It doesn't matter. It's impossible to prove anything to a Trump supporter anymore, they just call it "fake" no matter what it is or who says it.

There hasn't been a BTFO'ing like this since the debates. It was glorious!

You are in the minority if you think he came out looking good from that press conference. I cannot stress that enough.

>not an argument

Give up. You have no power here.

NOD AN ARGUMEND
N O D
A N
A R G U M E N D

>Russia is a ruse

Trump proved once again his complete mastery of persuasion. The left is spinning so hard that he was unhinged and inaccurate, but every single clip they're playing everyone can see past the narrative and see God Emperor utterly eviscerate the media and their obvious spin. Such a glorious day!

>in the minority

Trump really did BTFO lying mainstream myriad!