Where do I return america to?

Where do I return america to?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_in_Mecca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought most of the land was traded for things such as Whiskey Guns and other things the natives were incapable of producing themselves. I bet their is even documents to back it up.

Americans conquered that land like muslims conquered the middle east.
Right by conquest is valid insofar there is no one to dispute it by the threat of invasion.

>whiskey guns

Bringing a whole new meaning to shotgunning your drink. Patent it

> might makes right

so what's the problem with illegals again? They are coming in breed, become citizens take your jerb and you won't stop them with your autistic shitposting

He's right, Americans did the same thing as illegals are doing to them now. People should just pick teams.

The only reason the white man was able to conquer all the indians was because, surprise, the indians were blood thirsty savages who conquered other peoples and treated them like shit. They were more than happy to help the white man eradicate and drive them away.

>the concept of might makes right means you have to never defend yourself
are you fucking retarde-
>flag

>islamic conquests
I guess you better give up Iran and a good part of Europe then fucking moslem cunt.

They didn't steal it, they conquered it. Just like fucking islam did in the past.

>when you're from America, you're an immigrant
>when you're from Peru, you're Peruvian

I was born in America, my grandparents were born in America, my family has been here since the beginning. I am a Native American, go fuck yourself.

>literal fucking nobody giving his opinion on twitter

FFS WHO CARES???
PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED ONE

STOP. THIS

STOP POSTING NOBODIES FROM TWITTER

>what is conquest
this is fucking ironic coming from some muslim goat-fucker
return Constantinople faggot

Native American tribes often fought over land. If they don't recognize the concept of "property rights" then taking from them is not stealing. On top of that, many of them were nomadic, so it's not like they staked a claim to particular pieces of land.

and you fucks stole Constantinople, you plan on giving that up anytime soon?

Just like when muslims stole Constantinople?

NATIVE AMERICANS
BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE

>t.sandnigger
>using American Internet on an American website writing in the American English dialect

Mfw this turban wearing buffoon has no idea he's spent his entire sand nigger life living in the shadow of the American empire. I have no idea what shitty language this asshole speaks. I'll never have to. He's fluent in ours. There's a reason for that and it isn't because his thieving, filthy kind are relevant in the world discussion. He is nothing more than a descendant of Ishmael shitting up the land promised to the line of Issac. Absolutely no room to point fingers at anyone.

You didn't discover istanbul either you filthy swine.

Well, one could say that aboriginals are the very first immigrant to come over to North America, the original immigrant.

In what could be considered one of humanities longest grace periods, with no real enemy besides themselves (and boy did they fight with each other, don't buy into the peaceful Indian meme), plentiful food and resources and hundreds of years left undisturbed by the world what exactly did they accomplish? Where are their great works of art? Literature? Why did they not progress past using stone tools and sleeping in hide tents and holes in the ground? Why did they not farm?

When the white man came the Indians put up one hell of a fight, quite possibly the best demonstration of guerrilla warfare history has to offer. Both sides had major victories and losses, Indians were arguably the greatest foe that Europeans have ever fought.

But in the end they lost, and much like how they already lived prior to whites arriving, they went back to being scattered throughout the country with no real common thread or connection between them. And all the "white mans genocide" they complain about wouldn't even be known to them if whites didn't have the common sense to record what was happening durring the conquering of America.

They lost, we don't owe them shit. Out of every other conquered people in history they probably got the best deal. other cultures have not been so lucky and aren't even remembered today.

Not a single diaper head in the bunch. Fuck off sandnigger.

post more patton oswalt!

>He doesn't watch it's always sunny

To the people the Indians killed over Buffalo disputes or for recreational genocide (Navajo.)

If you're going to be a stickler about property then stop worshipping our moon, faggot.

Weren't the "natives" originally just immigrants too, via Siberia ?

ANSWER THAT FUCKING QUESTION

Americans have every right to complain about illegal immigration. America was created by and for Europeans.

Daily reminder the colonization of Murrica wasn't illegal.

Technically it was conquered by the British.
Then we stole it from them.

>says an Arab
>a group of people who's religion and culture is literally based on conquest

Muslims used to steal land all the time

>muslims steal land all the time
FTFY

The dirty injuns thought they were playing 4d chess by using Europeans to help fight other injuns but really they were playing smallpox holocaust

We discovered it just like we would discover aliens

The entire Middle East was stolen by Muslims. Those were originally Christian lands.

So they are conquerors?
I'm down with that because this let's us use deadly force against them to defend our lands.

Conquered, habibi.

Stole it from arabs I assume?

find a sketchy road, follow it until the ground starts to sparkle from broken glass bottles, try not to die or get cursed, and you'll find some native people drinking Listerine.

This land was a barren wasteland when we got here. How the fuck is a few mudhuts comparable to the sprawling metropolises we created?

NATIVES ETERNALLY BTFO

Whites conquered. You want in, conquer them. Except for Nigs, because they brought them here.

Top fucking kek

>muslim speaking about stealing land

why do they do this? their entire history is about stealing land and enslaving people. and fucking children and goats.

I'll take it if you don't want it

>originally Christian lands
Do you realize how stupid that is? There was a time before abrahamic religion you know?

Was typing out a lengthy reply then I saw the flag.

Turks must return Anatolia and other conquered lands

>so what's the problem with illegals again?

They're trying to take my country away from me and I'm not okay with that so I will do everything in my power to put an end to them.

>so what's the problem with illegals again?

the problim isnt them. the problem is treasonous leftists like you tieing the hands of our military and forcing them to stand by and watch as these invaders flock in.

make no mistake, you traitors will hang long before the mudshits are expelled.

You should be for immigration because American Natives were wiped out by European immigrants.

t. average neoliberal

Reminder that Muhammad was so butthurt over his treatment in Mecca he literally stole it via conquest

According to Marco Schöller, during this period, Muhammad "suffered from humiliation, derision and from being treated either like a madman or an outcast. Some people would even fling pebbles at him while he was praying and others kicked stones at him so that he had to run away with bleeding feet."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_in_Mecca

How are they doing this? How is it your country? What have you contributed?

>This coming from a fucking Arab
Egypt, North Africa, Spain, and India would like to talk to you.

america doesn't exist without european explorers. Before they found this land it was just a piece of irrelevant wild land inhabited by tribes who were constantly at war with each other. not america.

>muh stolan land!

this argument is so fucking retarded, immigrants coming to the US don't do it for the "land", they don't want to toil the earth, there is no frontier left to best. All they want is to take part of the political/social/legal system and monetary market which other people have built and fought for. IF the first settlers hade demanded to join the different Indian tribes his argument might have some foundation how ever shaky, but they didn't.

tl;dr this filthy raghead needs to go back

>Nations are just land
80 IQ shitskin detected

So you came here to defend the Babylonians?

Stole it from who? The Native Americans had no concept of land ownership, Mr. Alauddin.

Conquered it asshole. And not even that. The Brits conquered it we freed ourselves from them.

And every inch of earth has been conquered cry more. The only reason you focus on the US is that you want to leech off it.

Instead of a day can we please get a #YearWithoutImmigrants

We have the might to stop them but traitors in our country prevent us from doing so.

So we gave you cunts Trump.

Arabs should give the Levant back to indo-Europeans.

Yes and all of Asia, Africa, and Europe have been peaceful and their borders unchanged for all of human history.

And Arabs stole North Africa from blacks
How about they get the fuck out of Africa before they complain about people in America.

No we settled it.

>dude with an arab name complains about conquest
the irony.

I'm sorry my ancestors didn't have a passport they could show to the Iroquois Confederacy. Not my fault American Indians can't into negotiating, private property or codified laws.

Anyway there's no equivalency between then and now. It's like complaining that the Romans violated the Geneva convention or Vlad the Impaler didn't give Ottoman civilians due process.

>This coming from a sandnigger who's religion was brutally spread by the sword.

HERO