WE ARE NOT FAKE NEWS WE ARE REAL NEWS

>MFW HE JUST HAD TO SAY IT.

Sauce? I need to watch CNN meltdown

>Breaking News
>Trump didn't direct flynn to discuss sanctions with russia
This is what CNN highlights from the press conference? CNN will not survive beyond this presidency.

CNN fake news!!!

they dig their own grave with each headline

that fake news reporter looks like londons hack of a mayor

HAHAHAH

MAGA
A
G
A

realfakenews.org

The only reason anyone watches CNN now is just to see what kind of bullshit they can drum up from nothing. This is all they do when not shitting on white people for no fucking reason.

Exactly... Uhm did you hear him make a mistake about electoral nubmers??? Holy Shit how wil DRumpbfpfff Ever recoverrrr. Ridiculous shit man.

The amount of damage control from Shareblue is incredible. Trump really managed to hit a nerve here.

That's pretty funny considering Venezuela banned CNN because of their fake news.

DELET THIS

(He's wrong)

LOL

Acosta is an idiot.

Election night coverage- polls have just closed in the Eastern States he says 'I can tell you now, the Trump camp are seriously worried. They know their turnout hasn't been good and they aren't hopeful about tonight. As one said to me to win, 'It'll take a miracle'.

So he openly slayed Trumps chances, effectively saying if youre in the western states no need to vote. He tried his best to stop republican turnout while the voting booths were open. Its a done deal, I'm with her, madam president.

So good to see him being raped at every press conference.

FNN

Or if they're waiting for an airplane

my sides

>FNN

Actually Venezuela banned CNN for suspecting they were infiltrated agents send by USA government.

Very nice

Why is Trump wearing a uniform?

someone post the link I want to hear it with my own ears

What's the next country to ban cnn? Russia?

CNN are traitors to the west, all their articles aim to project safety and diversity while undermining traditional values and destroying the west from the inside out, all their articles are aimed to keep people at eachother throats.

A terrorist attack happend in France?
Oh let's just post crying muslims because guess what, our narrative on this story isn't condemming islamic terrorism, it's defending it posting imagery where one would feel sympathy towards muslims, make them think islam is the real victim.
Same with jews, CNN has been compromised a long time, it's written material (lies) come from foreign think tanks / influence.

Do not believe CNN in any case, they and other MSM including the newspapers spin the same anti white, anti western propaganda as they're bought by foreign powers.

Lmao

This guy is such a whiny baby

Fuck CNN, I hope they go bankrupt

>realfakenews.org
HAHAHAH

>realfakenews.org

KEK

Anyone have a link where I can hear the bantz?

All I can find are videos where you can only hear Trump and not the reporters asking questions or making comments

Be cnn reporter. Please mr president no bully!

Wtf i love CNN now

MAGA
A
G
A