This better not be you

This better not be you.

N-no, I was supporting the winner the whole time. Don't you remember?

What if all the candidates are shit though? Just look at the UK. I don't give a shit if people disagree with me or not.

>oh shit an MS Paint Comic, son!
>btfo!
>centrists watch out!!1

>oh shit an MS Paint Comic from Reddit, son!
>btfo!
>centrists watch out!!1

>oh shit an MS Paint Comic from Reddit, son!
>btfo!
>centrists watch out!!1

>not ordering from a menu that only serves shit makes you an elitist
wew

Pshh choosing a side. Don't you know they're both evil read horshoe theory

But what if I can't support either side of a bipartisan system because I vehemently disagree with certain fundamental ideologies from both sides?

Yes OP, what if both sides actually are shit?

According to Sup Forums, this is an anomaly.

>Do you want to drink piss or shit
>"Neither"
>HUEHSPEIO[FDJSOIGHO YOU FUCKING RETARDED (((MODERATE))) LMAO FUCKNG DUMMY *Slurps up the diarrhea glass*

Does anybody have the meme of the political compass zoomed into the very center with the wojak with an enormous brain? Like pic related

About 1 year ago I came out and endorse Donald J Trump. Many people became upset with me and I lost many friends over this, but i am not gonna lie, as a former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

chidori is mai waifu

'Ere ya go cunt

These aren't even remotely funny or relevant, just tasteless dichtomy-ridden trash that can only be shat out of plebbit normal shits trying to meemee

Isn't this basically Joe Rogan?

The only reason Sup Forums hates centrists is because they oppose the same bs the left pulls w/o believing the bs the right pulls

OP here. Thanks for all the (You)s!

>they colored it

that is some god awful fucking attempt at being funny

try a different font

Thread.

I agree

>centrist means you are on the fence

when will this meme die? it just means you disagree with both sides adn not follow whatever your guy tells you to.

As a true centrist I like both aspects from the left and right but I don't like them so much that I would allign with them, this a titally reasonable view.

I don't really understand anything well enough to take sides.

Any time I learn about something, I'll think it sounds reasonable, but then someone will give a counter argument that also sounds reasonable, so I don't know which to believe.

I think politics is mostly just people guessing what will work, then affirming their own bias.

Dear Centrists,

You're part of the problem.

T. White America