#MediaLiesAgain

#MediaLiesAgain
EMERGENCY
>EMERGENCY
EMERGENCY
>EMERGENCY
THIS WAS LEGIT!!!!

MIKE FLYNN JR (or whoever this user was) KNEW THE MSM NARRATIVE WOULD COME OUT THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WAS IN CONTACT WITH RUSSIA!!!
HE WANTED US TO NEUTRALIZE THIS NARRATIVE BEFORE IT KICKED OFF BY STARTING THE HASHTAG #MediaLiesAgain ON TWITTER AT APPROXIMATELY 10:25pm PACIFIC TONIGHT!!!!
(24 hours from now)

THIS IS TO DEAL A COUNTER BLOW TO THE MSM AND DEEPSTATE BEFORE THEY FOOL THE PUBLIC!!!!

He said theres currently a struggle inside the administration and theres only like 3 more people Trump can truly trust: Bannon, Miller, and Conway, and the media is working like crazy to get them removed.

We should start flooding twitter with the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain as its been a while since weve done a truly successful twitter campaign.

I fear we've become too comfortable with our victory.

The deep-state is hard at work to overthrow president Trump.
Theyre coming after conway, and theyre gonna come after Bannon, Miller, and Sessions next.
Flynn was wiretapped.
Imagine the things they have on everybody else?

So lets get the hashtag #MediaLiesAgain trending at approximately 12:25am cst Friday/ 10:25pm pacific Tonight.

Example: "They ousted Flynn, now theyre trying to get bannon & soon Trump. Wont work. #MediaLiesAgain"

DO NOT forget and DO NOT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS

>btw the current shilling technique is to say I'm a shill and this is to cover up something else.
>Its pathetic its all that they have. Dont listen to them.

#MediaLiesAgain
#MediaLiesAgain

10:25pm pacific TONIGHT!!!

GET READY BOYS!!!
GOGOGOGO

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12019334/Adobe_Photoshop_CC_2015_(20150529.r.88)_(32_64Bit)___Crack
graphicdesign.wikia.com/wiki/Misc_resources
gimp.org/
getpaint.net/index.html
gimp.org/tutorials/
forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/forum/18-tutorials-publishing-only/
designschool.canva.com/blog/contrasting-colors/
smashingmagazine.com/2010/01/color-theory-for-designers-part-1-the-meaning-of-color/
mega.nz/#F!PYwiCJ6D!XBy3UhNHviSgizsCbRuX-A
pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
thepiratebay.org/torrent/4252434/Photoshop_CS3_Extended___Serial_and_crack___Adobe_Illustrator_CS
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62984852
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112613187
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93672798/#q93673359
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112589153/#q112591201
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112595820/#q112595891
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92606126/#92606706
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112417662/#112426950
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hyperion webroot/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112609053
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110775835/#q110776112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111901792/#q111924234
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112579686/#q112595277
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112596368/#q112597232
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112596368/#q112597489
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is literally nothing in a wall of text

>emergency

The only emergency will happen when you stop taking your autismo pills

do we just tweet this hashtag and spam it? I never used twatter before, just to hear the thoughts of emperor trump

bump

Yes.
At 10:25pm pacific TONIGHT

Tweet posts like "Media is trying to isolate trump from his staff with fake news. Wont work. #MediaLiesAgain"

Anons, use this

to maximize the effect of the Hashtag

i will get my boys on the job

Fuck off I hate it when losers spam their shitty and uncreative threads in larger ones.

>MIKE FLYNN JR (or whoever this user was) KNEW THE MSM NARRATIVE WOULD COME OUT THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WAS IN CONTACT WITH RUSSIA!!!
Or, you know, maybe he just saw the writing on the wall.

Of course the fucking campaign was in contact with Russia you fucking moron. I could have told you that 4 weeks ago.

You deluded fucking conspiracy faggots need to fuck off. I'm sick of endless TRUMPHAPPENING threads shitting up this fucking board. Take it to your fucking general.

>mfw they complain about shilling while they shill their own thread in other threads

bump

Shut the fuck up.

Daily reminder that you can schedule a Twitt using Tweetdeck @ tweetdeck.twitter.com

So when was this next day thread?

how do i make twitter withouy the phone verification?

Why don't you verify a twitter account with a public telephone? That's what i did. I asked for a voice code and I gave a public phone number. it worked.

Go neck yourself you abo nigger fuck-scum.

Remember that time you got kicked out cause you couldnt function in a civilized society?
Are there currently spydas inya shoos?

#FlynnIt2WinIt

i'm not going to say you're a shill - but i still don't believe the authenticity of this "order".

why so time specific? how do we know that something good isn't going to happen?

maybe this is when the pedo raids come to a head?

Checked

Checked

so did you just miss the press conference?

GOD EMPEROR just delivered as was detailed by OP

His whole press conference was:
#MediaLiesAgain

also

thats a good idea.

>where the hell do I find a payphone these days

bumping for justice

>finding a pay phone
I wish....

petrol stations let you use their phones?

also online sites allow you to receive free sms with a fake #

search: "receive free sms"

not all sites will work

you can hit skip on phone verification? I did earlier

Use a number that answers with a robot. "Press 1 for English ..." That kind of thing.

Bump

Will create a Twitter account for this shit..

It's blatantly clear that the propaganda arm of the deep state is trying its hardest to get Trump out of office since they can't control him. ...And so many braindead leftards blindly eat it up.

I'm sick of this fucking bullshit. All these obstructionist media shills and kikes should be executed on the spot for being the fraudulent, lying pieces of shit they are.

Post more media lies.

It's one thing to hashtag it, it's another entirely to hashtag it with proofs.

And for fuck's sake someone with Photoshop get on this - I only have fucking PAINT

>MIKE FLYNN
you mean trannus aaron?

Forget the the message there for a minute. That's some seriously bad writing. Of course the the statement would belie itself if he'd used "indication", but "guarantee"? Dude needs a thesaurus bad.

i did miss the conference, and i've read the original thread/posts a few times, and i must be thicker than i thought, because i just don't see the connection.

it's fine - do the thing with the hashtag. i just don't understand the urgency.

>lets counter the dishonest media with one user's unverifiable account of what might happen

because this is really going one step better

Yup, absolute hacks

Not only can they not report accurately - they can barely handle authorship

Thinking about it some more that has to be one of ours poisoning the well.

>JUST DROP IT GOY - IT'S AS HOPELESS AS YOUR FUTURE

>I only have fucking PAINT
> too lazy to torrent PS or get GIMP for free
Jesus, pretend there's a burger in it for you

also here you go, I just happen to have the PS 2015 +crack torrent in my handy list (virus free and works)
thepiratebay.org/torrent/12019334/Adobe_Photoshop_CC_2015_(20150529.r.88)_(32_64Bit)___Crack

MEME MAKERS UNITE

/gd/ sticky and wiki. Has a ton of resources available.
graphicdesign.wikia.com/wiki/Misc_resources

Free alternatives to photoshop
gimp.org/
getpaint.net/index.html

tutorials
gimp.org/tutorials/
forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/forum/18-tutorials-publishing-only/

designschool.canva.com/blog/contrasting-colors/
smashingmagazine.com/2010/01/color-theory-for-designers-part-1-the-meaning-of-color/

Infographics on graphic design
mega.nz/#F!PYwiCJ6D!XBy3UhNHviSgizsCbRuX-A

I will also be preparing a redpill folder on my MEGA account. if you have a large collection of redpill images link them to this post so I can add to the folder

>It's blatantly clear that the propaganda arm of the deep state is trying its hardest to get Trump out of office since they can't control him. ...And so many braindead leftards blindly eat it up.

they made it clear they want to sabotage and destroy the elected President

the totalitarian deep-state's anti-patriotic seditious shilling is being funded heavily by treasonous soros by the way. (((david brock))) is his little underling.

>Trump will be defeated either through coup, impeachment or at the ballot box in 2020
>We will apply lessons learned. Generally speaking and simply put, Democrats got clobbered in the digital space.

>Trump will be afflicted by a steady flow of damaging information, new revelations, and an inability to avoid conflicts issues.

>Shareblue will take back social media for Democrats and imprison the alt-right.

>Shareblue will become the de facto news outlet, monopolizing news.

>Trump allies will be coerced to step down or change course due to fake news pushed by Shareblue.

>Internet and social media platforms, like Google and Facebook, will no longer allow non-liberal content.

>Alt-right social content that counter and poison our liberal propaganda will be punished and halted.

pastebin.com/7kMW4yXY
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

I'm on a shitty old tower running XP - cut me a fucking slice of ground beef here

Once I get back to my battle station...

Bump

We don't believe Lyin' Mike!

Nice - thanks scrooooo

Install this one on your shit machine then, it will run just fine an use fuckall disk space
thepiratebay.org/torrent/4252434/Photoshop_CS3_Extended___Serial_and_crack___Adobe_Illustrator_CS

In a lot of ways I actually prefer PS:CS 3 (also it's only ~1.2GB download)

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Thanks based leaf

NEED AMMO FOR THE MEME WAR?

(L)eddit.com/ (r/media_criticism/)

Has an archive of images you can pull from

special relationship bump.

bump

THis.

Shareblue is taking over twitter since the election

We need to take it back

>virus free

David Brock is the real fascist. Can't fucking handle opposition so wants to punish people for having a different opinion.

WORSE THAN HITLER

Thank you my rabbinical friend, I'll put this to good use

I normally don't pirate things like this, but since Adobe ripped me off for $850, thanks user.

>Adobe ripped me off for $850
I won't even ask how, I'll just assume they run the same 'software as a service' scam that they do in North America

Soros and his cronies need to hang now. This wouldn't be a problem if the majority of the populace wasn't such a mindless, irrational, impressionable, naive, uninformed, stupid group of sheep. They're just blindy swallowing all the propaganda. I've completely lost faith in humanity.

nICE

The first shill has been located, lock him up boys.

you seem cranky, take a nap

brock cant get people to support him so he uses bots and a few paid zombies

soros-run shill bots to promote their totalitarian propaganda

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62984852
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112613187
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93672798/#q93673359
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112589153/#q112591201
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112595820/#q112595891
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92606126/#92606706

failed opening required 'lib/model/map/ResponceMapBuilder.php' (include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112417662/#112426950
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hyperion webroot/

var x = document.getElementById("CRW_txt5");
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112607000#p112609053
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110775835/#q110776112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111901792/#q111924234
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112579686/#q112595277
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112596368/#q112597232
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112596368/#q112597489

they stick out like a kike sniffer

Dubbs say it's a legit emergency. Bump

Yeah, plz don't ask. It's super embarrassing. But never ever get a subscription to the creative cloud, or try to purchase any software from them without receiving a physical copy.

fucking shillsssss reeeeeeeeee!!!!

that is a nice collection of links. Plz be a proxy.

they have no power here. They only fuel us. If taking flak we are over the target >:D

1:25 am Eastern time
12:25 am Central time
11:25 pm Mountain time
10:25 pm Cuck Coast time

BROCKED

>If taking flak we are over the target >:D

true

Better quality image

Can't he trust sessions as well
Tell me burgers

>not your personal army

that applies to somebody asking to dox their ex gf you fucking new faggot get the fuck out

bumperino

Could we take the Pewdiepie story and frame it as a #Medialiesagain , could be popular with the Gamers

I was just about to post this. Get Pewds on the hashtag too. Someone should reach him and get him to attach the hashtag to the WSJ article about him.

yes yes and yes. That's hot as fuck right now and his audience is YUGE. we should def include pew

his video from yesterday "let me explain myself" or whatever, he went over how clickbait titles are all that matter to media, because they get paid whether or not the article has good content... just need the click. kek is with us on this

>deepstate

It's time to go back.

O F
N O B L E
B I R T H

K I N G Z A G A I N

>1 post
>denying deepstate

DAVID SPEND SOME FUCKING MONEY ON TALENT THIS ISN'T GOING TO WORK REEEEEE!!!!!!!

Sounds good, but dont want him hijacking the trend so be careful

Bump again

I'm going to dump some vital meme war infographics
1/3

2/3

thank you for baking New bread. I am almost about to get out of work. I am surprised the threads have stayed active and up on pol all day. you fucking made me proud. Thanks.

3/3
Godspeed anons. We beat them once and we can beat them again.

If all goes right, Pewdiepie and Trump become allies in opposition to the Lamestream Media.

Reminder that we are now less than 8 hours away from when we spam the hashtag

#MediaLiesAgain

10:25pm pacific TONIGHT

thanks g