Best press conference ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VHnOsz8-vO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me a link and or run down of what happened

But but... We aren't fake news.. We are real news.... Why does no one 'sniff' take us seriously anymore??? Sobs ..

bump
media btfo

the most ultimate stumping of all time. He murdered them.

cnn and 'deep state' got deep dicked without lube.

9 inches. as thick as a coke can.

thought that was h2l for a sec

disappointed tbf

Good to see cnn thrashing around in its death throws. It'll probably just be a web based platform only by the next election.

The only thing keeping them afloat are the hotel and airport contracts.

Someone make a meme using CNN, fake news, pinnochio, something something I'm a real boy

Not gonna lie, former CNN wiever here. This is fucking hilarious watching CNN crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

THIS

MAGA BROTHER MAGA

here's the link
youtube.com/watch?v=VHnOsz8-vO8

how can any one watch that shit show and think trump was good or that this is healthy for our nation? you fucks are living in an alternate universe.

B E A R E N S T A I N

Still a hundred bazillion times better than

If if if if if if if if if aaah ........ Long pause ...... If if if if you see ........ Okey doke.

thats all you heard when obama spoke? really?

Lower approval rate than congress. He dicked down the cnn shill.

Trump said he'd stop calling cnn fake news and call them "really" fake news.

Trump really did BTFO the mainstream media!

How will they ever recover?

I think he is right. They are going to write that trump ranted and was unhinged etc.

I found obama unlistenable. Long pauses, stumbling over himself, repetition of phrase, rambling. And he was meant to be an amazing orator. Mate, I wasn't buying what he was selling.

any link where both trump and media in the shot?

>reminds everyone DNC leaked debate questions to Hillary but press didn't report it
>btfo Hillary some more for giving Uranium to Russia yet he is the bad guy
>VERY fake news meme created
>watcha doin' Rabbi when asked about hate symbols appearing around

Trump had so many good quips, it was like watching a rally from the Republican primaries again.

Fucking this.

I'm honestly starting to feel bad for Obama now that hes out of office. The Democratic party really fucked him over and gave him a bad name.

Trump just keeps getting better every day desu senpai

Jesus fucking christ, i still can't believe that he is the president of US...

TOP TOP LEL.

80% of the time, isn't that the number we figured out?

>Obamacar

I believe CNN already said he "ranted" so he was right.

You're right anons, trump is a better public speaker, ok? the best, speaker, the best HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

we really are the best speakers, the best and were going to fix that thats what makes america great it really does ok?

ahahaha

In all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes...

>Feel bad for Obama
Maybe if he didn't immediately set up OFA and try to undermine Trump. Fuck former-King Nigger.