Canacuck

Is he the leafs only hope?
Dare I say it, is he /ourguy/?

Our only hope is to be annexed into the USA.

No
I read a thing Marc emery shared a week or two ago explaining how o'leary thought vetting immigrants was stupid.

I really want Mad Max to win.

I want unpinned magazines, less government control, etc.

>supports a carbon tax

What is he a fucking faggot?

Oh its another thread where blue collar lower-middle class proles think that a filthy rich blue blood is 'one of them'

No he's the ultimate turbocuck globalist lolbertarian shill

>Fag-enbler
>Wants Carbon tax
>Wants even more jobs to go to China

He's a shill.

Didn't he say no one needs an AR-15?

It's ultimately true but
>need

Why would a Canadian need an AR
anyways? You dont have nigger problems like America do you?

Hunting and range shooting. We have shitty areas too but we don't have anything like the burger's castle doctrine so using one for self-defence will get you raped in court. Beats getting killed by a burglar though

Nah, Kevin's a globalist. That became obvious to me during one episode of Shark Tank where he shit all over a guy who simply wanted to keep his business exclusive to the US.

It was a fucking truck bed rack business too, if I remember correctly. Who the hell drives American pickup trucks outside the US?

We'll here in New Zealand and Australia pick ups are really wide spread, especially Ford.

Ah, I forgot about the land down under. You guys are still manufacturing Ford Rangers, right?

Still, it's not like pickups see much use anywhere else in the world. I'd like to see someone try and find parking for their Dodge Ram in London or fucking Hong Kong... it just wouldn't be practical.

Screw off, I wish we had american gun laws.

The measure of a man's freedom is his right to bear arms.

If we cannot have our AR's it puts us at a distinct disadvantage when matched to our government's armed forces. We must own such weapons to prevent outright tyranny and revolt against a government if ever the action is needed.

Vote Mad Max for AR's, unpinned mags, and removal of carbon tax.

fuck that shadow kike

I may have a disdain for the people of Quebec, but I'll vote for Max.

Even with his lackluster English.

his ability to be competitive for quebec votes against weedman makes him the winner vs. most other conservative candidates

I hope that one day we can come together and forgive one another for our past history.

I want Canadian people to be united, not divided like we are right now. It has done nothing but give power to the establishment.

Yes, I recognize the Advantage he will have in French speaking parts of the country. Honestly though, I watched him on video and he seems like an alright guy.

For me, I just don't want french pushed upon me. I don't care for the language and would prefer to learn other languages.

I like him on dragons den but hes a straight up kike

Maxime Bernier is the way to go.

I have my conservative party membership and am looking forward to voting him in on May 27th. I recommend you to do the same if you're not yet a member, it's only 15$ for a membership, on of the greatest investments you'll ever make if Bernier wins.

Together, we can make Canada great with Mad Max!

Where can we buy a membership? Our local MP?

CPC website, or through maxime's own website

No, CTR. Strop using our memes please.

It's Mad Max or bust.

What about ISIS? You arent gonna let Toyota have complete control of the jihadi market are you, americuck

God I can't wait till this tired ass meme is dead & then is brought back to life properly with a true "/ourguy"

....soon leaf...soon

Honestly, if we want to fight the hordes of chinks and sand niggers, we are going to have to stand with our frog bros. if even for a a few decades during the purge. We can go back to fighting them afterward but for now we need to stick together. This great divide in our country has held us back for too long, and made our people vulnerable to infighting.

Fuck Mad Max.
L E I T C H
O R
B U S T

Picture has typo in name

Haha

Her voice is AIDS.

NO

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT

>as if the US is going to annex a country that brings in 10x amounts of immigrants annually when Trump is trying to secure american jobs.

Maxime Bernier! MCGFO!

Make Canada Great For Once!

Berner hahah

There is no supporting this man. Stop trying to meme this you loser.

Mad Max is our only hope.

No way I'll vote for him.

>it all it

>drugs are bad leaf

Huhuhuhu.. whut man?

Maxime bernier is /ourguy/. fuck kevin o'zionism, jew/iranian, anti gun, anti army fuck.

He's pro immigrant, insulted the military, pro TFW, and only cares about money. O'Kike is also half Arab.

Nah he is a globalist shill pretending to hear the message. Trump did hear it, but he will probably win since Trudeau is that bad.

We don't want you. Fix your shit then we will talk you can start by hanging everyone in Toronto.

>ywn mow down O'Leary with an AR

Then he wins.

fuck, you're right...

He destroys our culture, we win.