WE

WE

WUZ

VIKANGZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every civilization has its peak and decline. Right now, your civilization is in severe decline. Modern Indian artwork sucks and half your population doesn't even have access to a toilet.

>India 1000 AD

You think that's a statue of an Indian? Interesting.

WE WUZ INDIAN STATUES N SHIEEET

hey dude don't be all upset that your were born in such a shitty place, just be happy your white masters let you be born there

That's a busty bust.

Was getting your wymyn raped by Abdul all part of the plan?

Scandinavia was shit-tier until early 1900s then shit-tier again 60's onwards
>inb4 muh warrior kangz
Didn't improve the lives of the general populations at all, quite the opposite actually

POO

IN

LOO

pretty sure islam is a bigger problem for india right there with poo in loo

Indian 2017

They actually did has a pretty good golden age. But they had forgotten their roots(as that age was only brought because of war) and passified themselves to the points when invaders came none fought back.

Our women don't get raped en mass. We have guns here shit skin and actually like women.

so many white servants

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

that's what I was thinking. I have NEVER seen an Indian woman with a body or face like that. Were they just actually hot 3000 years ago? what happened?

>implying the vikings didn't build some pretty cool shit when they weren't raping and pillaging

The only time Pooistan had a golden age is when white people came in and tried civilize the dravidian sub-humans. First the Aryans from modern day Caucus around the Black Sea, then the Persians, then the British.

Designated
Shitting
Skyscrapers

Oh, mind linking me? i always enjoy reading about white civilizations influencing and making a foreign one superior.

But poos are completes cuck. I would be surprised if the dates matched up in the way that the person who lead them into the golden age was white and after time they had forgotten all about this.

Pajeet 1 Sven 0

>muh white superiority

Fuck off. Only liberals lie about facts to make themselves feel better. Don't be a dirty liberal.

>Dravidian claiming Aryan work as his own

Lol

Also vikings were actually pretty artistic, not on the same scale as Christianized Europe or anything, but still pretty cool.

Yes, mostly shit

we wuz vikingz n shit

This.

Viking architecture, culinary arts, and literature was incredible for the era. Sculpture and canvas aren't the only sources of fine artistry.

well, turns out making faggy sculptures in 1000AD turned you into street shitters.

I find it amazing that the only thing any civ can hold over the viking is art. Not progress, not war, not exploration, not conquest, not culture, not beauty (people), not innovation, not influence, no just art.
"hey I know the viking were the best sailors and conquers of the time but did you see how nice this rock looks?"

>Humans have existed for millions of years.
>Environment creates gene expression, genetic determinism is kikery to make you feel small and trapped
>Darwinian evolution is similar kikery (piltdown man, etc.) with no evidence
>The human body is a receiver/interpreter, not a creator
>The whole is not a sum of its parts, science is a reductionist mythology
>To escape the cycle of birth, suffering, death, birth one has to relive their past and remove all habitual influence during life

>beauty (people)
thank you

Sweden alone was the greatest country on earth (except military) until it self destructed itself trying to prove how nice and diverse they could be. Without immigration Nordic nations (especially Sweden) would be dominating.

>be pajeet
>dont poo in the loo
>decide to shit on D E S I G N A T E D shitting street
>slip on your own poo
>die

Oh its no surprise on average Nordic people are vastly more attractive but you are welcome!

Top Kek. What a way to go.

Damn his head got SQUASHED

Look, I found 2 random pictures on the internet! That totally proves the point I'm trying to make! Cunt.

>2017 AD
>still shitting in the street

>tfw AoE2HD: Rise of the Rajas is actually really good

A shame M*slims took over so much of SEA, Hindu civilizations there were quite cool

2000 years ago they seriously delimited their gene pools.

Based upon the Caste system, they implemented strict breeding rules where you could only breed within your caste.

This decreased the feature sets of each group, virtually turned them into inbreeds.

uh, aryans were actually the ruling class in india. and they are still considered part of the highest caste.

>muh warrior kangz

Even that was shit. They were only good at raiding monasteries and small villages.

Vikings made all their relics out of wood because muh odin

>vikings
>a church

American education

>Thinks uncharted 2 is an accurate portrayal of ancient southern Asian culture