Sup Forums eternally BTFO!

You literally can not defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P3n5-yG-6dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arabs had it first. It was given to the jews randomly less than a century ago. Up until then, it was Arab land. Also, holy site.

Both are wrong, it's our land

*Arabs lost it due to being conquered.

How about they de-colonize all those christian lands they have conquered?

Sup Forums is a zionist board

if you go back 2000 years it is the jews homeland

>Arabs had it first.
Mate, do you really want to use that argument?

>Arabs lost it due to being conquered
by who? The original land was given to the Jews before any conflict broke out. The arabs were fighting internally at the time.
>Christian lands they have conquered.
doesn't apply because the Jews didn't "conquer" the arabs, they just moved in.

Reconquista when?

If you back back 50 years, it was Arab land for 2000 years. Terrible argument.

yes. Show me another example of a people being able to move onto land not held by them for 2000 years.

No it was rightful Roman clay.

> given to jews
> given

retard alert

and the Arabs have proven completely incapable of kicking them out

holy shit are you seriously this historically illiterate?

The green should be all christian. Fuck heretics

> being able
> implying some higher power 'let them'

Blue pilled faggot

Based whites walked onto Australia and only had to shoo off some local fauna

B..but jews were living in this land throughout the entire time, Including Jerusalem

PALESTINE, not the arab "world"

PAL-ES-TINE

fucking kike. sage.

>arab world is mostly in Africa
HOL' UP
SO U BE SAYIN

fuck off kike

>PALESTINE

who?

palestine being the name given to the kingdom of Israel by the roman emporer hadrian following the roman occupation and expulsion of Hebrews

Literally nothing to do with arabs

it was given to them by the US when we declared the Jewish state legitimate.

not hard when we're giving them aircraft, intelligence, and weaponry.

>the arabs
The arabs are just siding with the palestinians, who have lost something like 70% of their land, and now live in a tiny fraction of the land that was once theirs.

If the Jews want them to shut up they should finish the genocide and stop whining for American to strong arm everyone that disagrees

saged

Reminder that Israel should have kept all the land they conquered from Arabs when they ganged up on Israel in Six-Day War.

they also complain the Germans are occupying their land too.

Arabs need to be pushed into Saudi Arabia again
revert Arab colonization

Neither those who call themselves "Jews" nor Arabs belong in the Holy Land

Can I come into your house and take one of your bedrooms for myself? Come on Hans, don't be like that. It's only ONE bedroom. The rest of the house will still belong to you.

The only thing wrong with what you guys did is not deporting literally every Palestinian there. You guys obviously had way more of a right to be there, allowing them to stay there legitimized the land as theirs.

Now if only the Western world could learn this...

The point is that the Jews certainly have a more historic right to that land if we determine that based on who previously owned the land. The Jews controlled it at least by 1250 BC, ending in 587 with the invasion of Nebuchnezar. Still, the Jews occupied the land until they were driven out by the Romans in 70 AD. Arabs didn't actually control it until 636. So while it's difficult to say who should own it on that basis, certainly, by this logic, between the Arabs and the Jews, the latter is more deserving than the former.

Of course, if you weren't an idiot, you would recognize how incredibly invalid it is to parcel land on the basis of original ethnic control, in which it would be very difficult to defend various boarder arrangements in Europe.

Imagine no Israel
and no Judaism to
No lies to tells us
No money-lending too
Imagine there's no Rothschild
Raping all the world
Oh-Oh
You may say I'm dreamer
But I'm not the only one
One day you'll join us
In a holocaust hotter than the sun

> Sup Forums eternally BTFO!
Because if there's one thing Sup Forums is famous for it's defending Arab Muslims.

Fuck off Achmed.

Who the fuck told you Sup Forums is pro-israel?
Still fuck off goat-fucker, get out of germany.

>first
you're not intelligent enough to post here.
don't ever make that mistake again, faggot.

Nigga, can you even into history?

are you trolling or just that retarded?

Not their house tho, Arabs belong in Arabia

Giving Israel Palestine is like giving Kazakhstan to the Hungarians

My bad switch israel for islam, and goat-fucker for ((schulz))

Look at all of Africa owned by the blacks White people just want the tip

Fucking Christ, that explains everything

>Muslims
>Arabs

Pick one. They are not the same thing.

There are about 15,000,000 Jews on Earth.

There are about 1,600,000,000 Muslims

For every 1 jew, there is about 106.6 Muslims.

Now if we divide the total population by the percent given we see that

>15,000,000/0.4 = 37500000
>1,600,000,000/99.6 = 16064257

In relation to their population (Not to mention only 6,000,000 Jews inhabit Israel which is less than half of the global Jewish population but a much larger portion of Muslims inhabit the Middle East than in other countries)

Jews own over TWICE the amount of land for their people than Muslims per capita.

I am not defending Islam, but you asked me to defend it so I did.

Get fucked.

Yeah.. The US did it..
FUCKING YANKS! FUCK YOU WE DINDU NUFFIN

It was never their the Jew's land.
Jew's stole it from the Canaanites just like how Israel is stealing it form the Palestinians.

They're right you know.

I'd rather have a big, massive, dumb, easily targeted Arab super nation in the ME than Muslim neighbors.

If Muslims suddenly collectively bargained Israel in exchange for leaving all Western nations I would jump on it like a hobo on a potato.

Fuck of ISISfag, you never heard of divide and conquer?

Since pol is zionist this makes no sense

1. Go to Antarctica
2. Claim to be an Antarctican
3. "ANTARCTICA BELONGS TO ANTARCICANS!"
This is what the Arabs are doing. They have nothing to do with Philistines.
Listen:

youtu.be/P3n5-yG-6dU

Oh, guess what, the west bank is also called JUDEA
I wonder why

You know what's hilarious? You brockgobblers think you can sway opinions here. After the election pollocks are hip to avoiding posting in these threads, and when they do like this post, it's さげposting.

That means all you traitors can do is bump each other's
shill threads. In your minds you are creating the optics of dissent, but you are really just burning money.

Also normies are getting redpilled because the quality of the shilling is so bad.

You are doing our work for us, and for that reason, on behalf of traditionalists everywhere I thank you Mr Brock, Mr. Strider, Mr. FISCHBEIN, and Mr. Soros.

Keep it up. The world is watching.....

Gas the Jews

So you'll be handing back all of the USA to the Native Americans then?

The Canaanites can have it back
When they come back from the dead

Sup Forums is kikes/muslims dyinist

Dude we used to live here 2 millennium ago lmao

And now we live here again
A fucking miracle

I guess it's ok for us to give belgium to the pallies then since its only a tiny part of Europe.

>implying being away from a nation, interbreeding, and adopting foreign languages for 1500 years means you still have a right to that land 1500 years later

I don't care about about Israel, as a matter of fact I like the idea of Jews having their own state but pretending like you guys have some God given authority that should be recognized by the rest of the world is laughable.

Your people own Israel because many powerful financiers and politicians across the world are Jewish.

impossible, population density in israel is very high

goodspeed man

>Of course, if you weren't an idiot, you would recognize how incredibly invalid it is to parcel land on the basis of original ethnic control
Hmm, I think you missed something that I said.

That's because very little of the land is developed. It is a new nation, after all.

yes, a lot of desert and just plain inhabitable land.
Theres a reason West bank gradually gets annexed

I say let war settle it, just dont expect the US to join in especially against Iran. Let the jews destroy the whole region then be held accountable, oh the sweet irony.

Turned the desert into a paradise you jews did

Okay.

Give me your house faggot. It's mine now. I own it, my ancestors own it. If you get upset you're an anti-semite nazi. Kill yourself. Better fucking tip me on the way out the door while I use your house to build nukes fuckboi.

No, it's because the religious zionists insisted to live in Israel and not Uganda or crimea as originally suggested.
Jews managed to keep their traditions, their language and their communities for centuries. That's why when we came back after 2000 years and dug up a bunch of scrolls in the Judean desert we could still read the language and see that it matches the scrolls that were passed along the generations.
It's true, historical fortune has allowed the state of Israel to be established, but we're not apologising for it because it's our full right to be here.

>by who?
By the brits? The ottomans lost WW1.

>because the Jews didn't "conquer" the arabs
Please read up the military history of Israel. They beat back any invasion by Arabs over and over again.

>He never heard of the 6 day war

>he thinks there wont be another war 100x worse

Israel isnt monolithic it is small, i say let one nuke finish them and let their 200 nukes they hide from the world burn every Islamic capital.

Never forget or forgive the USS liberty

MY HOUSE, GET THE FUCK OUT YOU GODDAMN SQUATTER
You had your fun fucking goats and putting your ugly domes on the ground where our temple once stood, after the Romans have leveled it after we fought them. But the Romans are dead and we're still here so back to Arabia you go.

Ignore the fact that the most powerfull islamic country support Israel.

Also ignore the fact that the most powerfull nation on earth support them

kek

>kikes actually believe this

Good job (((greatest ally)))! You "defeated" the arab shepherds with the help of the strongest western powers backing you up!

The Romans have a massive country that isn't covered in sand, what the fuck are you on about?

fuck you , why is marocoo half white .
you motherfucker doesnt even know history .

So when are they getting nuked?

>because it's our full right to be here.

Who said? Everybody else fought for the land they live on except for guess who? The Jews.

Yeah, also:
>Somalia
>Arab

That's what hurts them the most
Looking at the shiny skyscrapers in Tel Aviv.
The Arabs in my uni are the most flamboyant and classy people I've ever seen, they all dress good, and the Christian Arab girls are super hot. I'm glad that they are doing well. I hope they watch their arab news daily and see decapitated bodies in Syria and remember to thank Allah that they live with the """"colonialists"""" and not the """"indigenous""""

is ceuta still a bit portugese? I though morocco turned to shit and the rape-babies fled to europe?

Bullshit, all kikes are property of the Persians.

Lol. Jews may be pros at the money game but they suck shit when it comes to meme magic.

What makes them Romans? Some distant bloodline? This is not what defines a people. Jews have figured it out long ago.Thats why Jews don't mix with non Jews. In order to remain Jews and not just a distant bloodline. It's not about blood, it's about tradition.

That's right Jews, i'm with you guys, now let's make one for all the immigrants coming from the huge ass continent that is Africa!

>hey we killed this guy for this land
>therefore its ours now
>romans come and btfo you for acting like niggers and chimping out
>for being niggers romans kick you out and place some other people there
>fast forward sometime
>most jews move to america and take over the place
>ebil germans try to kill you for starting a civil war in germany
>if we had our homeland this would not happen!
>however some other person is living there
>how about we split it?
>they do and you think its a great idea to attack them and genocide them for no reason
>all of arab world does not like this
>if it was not for the fact diaspora jews took over america you would be btfo again
i dare someone prove me wrong here.

I have personally participated in battle. What do you have to say?

Sup Forums is a drumpf board now

we support israel

1. Zionism had begun long before the Holocaust
2. We bought the lands we first settled in. The conquests began when we were attacked.

You do mix. A shit ton. I've seen white, mulatto, mongrel, arab, slavic all kinds of halfling jews. The only thing that is constant is the religion and having one of the parents being jewish. I'd wager the Italians have a closer bloodline to the ancient romans that you do to Isaac

>"the arabs"

reminds me of when those mossad jew agent Israelis got caught on 9/11 with bomb residue all over them and cash stuffed in their socks, and they told the police "its the palestinians that are the problem, the palestinians" ,

Kek. Good one

>Good job (((greatest ally)))! You "defeated" the arab shepherds with the help of the strongest western powers backing you up!

Spoils to the victor. No one cares how "unfair" the war was.

>Arabs don't belong in the Levant
That is like saying Nordic people don't belong in Scandinavia. The population of the region even before the Roman conquest was Semitic.

>Thats why Jews don't mix with non Jews

Israel is Christs Kingdom, so only Christians belong there

Why the fuck did the zionist Kikes want to settle there? They could've gotten beautiful Madagaskar. Stupid fucks, don't count on my help.