Pewdiepie says multiple times that he does not want to be associated with the far right

>pewdiepie says multiple times that he does not want to be associated with the far right

HE IS SOO OURGUY RIGHT LOL XD

Shut up nigger

Freedom of speech spic

literally 4d chess

://

he said neo nazis you fucking faggot

Autism right is considered neo nazis too :)

peperepe is not our guy, is just an average guy but the people in internet has become full retard with the politically correct thing and now u can't evne say nigger without some retard think that u will go full hollocaust mode

Sorry but i dont care about what gypsies have to say so fuck off shitskin

>Sup Forums is a monolithic entity

oke

fuck me hungary talking about other's gypos u must be drunk

Fuck off gypsy

hahahahahhahahaha

Gypsy

said the literal gypsi hunnic rapebaby

His cousin is in the Nordic Resistance Movement and said he is redpilled as fuck. His cousin is on dailystormer forums and showed some family pics when they were kids.

PewDiePie knows he's just playing it smart.

But he is /ourguy/ he said he doesn't support hate groups. We aren't a hate group, we're just a Mongolian basket weaving forum.

proof?

Gypsy

Nop

>what is hiding your powerlevel

Lurk more newfag

>everyone who dont support autism right does support it just playing it smart no matter what they say or do

Nice logic abbo

He doesn't realize the media is demonizing us the way they're demonizing him.

Sorry spic i dont care about what you have to say, gas yourself with your gypsy buddies

l0l

Are you 12 or just incredibly stupid?

try harder genghis

He knows bro
he even did the secret nazi salute

lol why are you so ass mad?

You don't understand user, we are the Jews now.
Normalising the media's perception of him is a win-win situation, truth doesn't enter into it at all.

OP is confirmed fag with an attitude.

and hungarians are not gipsies, we let them crash in the carpatian basin 500 years ago and it's too late already, they breed like rabbits and everyone hates them we're fucked

Gypsy

>tfw white Romanian family

I am not sure if we watched the same video as rest of this kids, but he clearly cried and begged for shekels that (((them))) refused to provide him

Man it's like Sup Forums isn't one person you know?

>i am retarded please let a migrant rape my anus
What did OP mean by this

It's delicious to watch pewds getting the red pill rammed so far up his anus he's about to break down at any second.

It took ((((them)))) to turn a blue pilled normie into a hate filled alt-righter by trying to shut him down for daring to make a silly joke. Problem is, he has 50 gorrillion followers and he's peeked behind the curtain to see who's trying to destroy him. Notice how he focuses in on the three (((journalist))) names.

(((They))) really fucked up this time.

Actions speak louder than words.

It does not matter if he is our guy. People here know better then anyone that people should not have to bear such slander.

He is pointing out how dishonest the media is towards people they deem as racist.

He is worth multi-millions and has a higher networth than political activists like Milo so you have to give him some slack when he is hesitant to be #dropped by his fan base.

He needs to gradually show them the red pill. Then give it to them slowly with a spoon full of sugar.