Two niggers torturing a turtle beat a veteran

fox35orlando.com/news/local-news/235937350-story

Jesus fucking H Christ. Look at these fucking nogs. Do niggers have nothing better to do than torture animals? Did they get their ass beat by other niggers and have to beat on lower forms of life?

Or are we just so used to niggers acting like this that nobody even cares anymore?

They are literally no better than animals.

Imagine a documentary where some predator is flinging it's prey around before eating it. The prey obviously has no chance and the animal is basically having fun before it's meal. Now another animal wanders by. The predator is clearly going to defend the kill, so it starts attacking the wandering animal.

It's purely animalistic, instinctive behaviour. Niggers' hind brains simply haven't developed beyond the most remedial of survival needs.

This. Too bad people cannot just accept this fact.

Gross

God, why couldn't it have been a frog? That would've been a much better story. Turtles are shit.

Black people are so wonderful

Florida mans strike again

ALL niggers are the victims of never-ending white racism, all the time, every where and that explains everything

As an animal lover this triggers my autism to an unreasonable extent, a bullet through the head is what these savages deserve, a fucking reptile has more humanity then them.

DEY BLACK N SHEEEEEEIT

ooga booga

/thread
They torture animals because niggers have no empathy for others

The white, disabled vet with a 2 year old MADE them do this.

God I was killing shit while I was in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Do blacks really develop this slow?

O GAWD! MY TAG FUCK! k/

I really don't want to kill anyone but I think someone one day is going to make me kill them. Maybe multiples...

You don't go near wild nogs unless you're carrying. The vet should have known this.

You're a fucking psychopath. Kill yourself.

Most white kids I know would've wanted to keep that turtle as a pet. Why the fuck would you torture it? Throw them in the slammer, they fucking deserve it.

When I was young and saw a turtle I either brought it home or moved it to a safer area.