Why Do Poor "Whites" Vote Against Their Interests, Sup Forums?

1) Be rich & White
2) Be rich, White & greedy
3) Tell Poor White ppl Mexicans, Muslims and Blacks are the reason they are poor
4) ????
5) Profit

Worked in the 1700s
Worked in the 1900s
Worked now.

Trump killed financial regulations for banks. That oughta help Jeb and his family. Not.

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/the-20-richest-african-americans/worlds-richest-people-lists
youtube.com/watch?v=St6ZNHKLiP0&feature=youtu.be&t=214
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ill have those niggers voting democrat the next 200 years
>-lyndon b johnson

really need to pick your quotes better OD

As a poor, broke, right wing retard rural freak white male in impoverished Appalachia, I'm so glad that Trump is finally getting rid of the Volcker Rule, Dodd Frank and deregulating Wall Street. This is what really matters to me.

>Be in Rust belt
>Vote for Trump because he promises jobs while Hillary talks about wymyn
>OMG STUPID WHITE WHY DO YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR OWN INTERESTS

Public image to your average voter is as follows

>Republicans represent the status quo of old white money holding all the power

This is why poor people dont vote for them. The poor villainize the wealthy. Sometimes with good reason

Any white person who votes Democrat is voting against their interests. The Democrats are openly the anti-white party these days.

>screencapping your own posts

It;s okay for cuckservatives. They can buy an extra toaster that year and feel good about it while I walk away with nearly $15,000 in savings. I'll be putting that towards my next BMW or Mercedes. Thanks Trumptards!

Financial deregulation probably has literally zero effect directly on impoverished folks in Appalachia. However, Trump and Republicans in general being more friendly to coal and other fossil fuels than Democrats does stand to help them being that's coal country, and many have lost jobs due to green energy initiatives and stricter regulations on emissions for coal generating plants.

Pretty shit example, friendo. Those people are definitely way better off with an R in office.

they're that good

LOL the rich must laugh at right wing retards voting Republican

>he thinks Trump is gunna bring back coal lol

we'll see how that works out for you

have you ever seen what happens inside a factory?

>The Democrats are openly the anti-white party these days
no they aren't. You're being hyperbolic just like every other faggot on this board. I bet you think the jews are trying to wipe out the white race, too.

yes

Is this supposed to make me angry? I have everything that I need, why would I care if somebody else gets a bigger tax cut (also protip: It's because they were paying way more than me to begin with)?

Envy is a nasty emotion user. You liberals need to spend a little less time worrying about what other people have, and instead need to appreciate what *you* have (even if you're the poorest bloke in the US, for example, you're wealthier than about 95% of the other people in the world).

>many have lost jobs due to green energy initiatives and stricter regulations
true. But most were lost due to automation and the fact that regardless of regulation, Americans cannot extract coal and iron from the ground as cheaply as slave labor countries like China can. Sorry...

>canadian thinks he knows shit about american politics

every time

lol

Who knows. Just know that there's a far better chance he'd do it than a Democrat in the white house. Ergo, those people voted in their economic interests.

Well look how that worked out. Now the highest black mans with millions of dollars in the pockets crying about the white privilege from ...white people..doesn't matter which part from society they are always more privileged(better) and are actually pissed nobody came and wanted them to wear a dress or something on tv.

>Be Democrat
>Say white people are evil and need to pay for their "privilege"
>Whites vote Republican
Hurr durr why are you voting against your interests goy?

envy /=/ justice. Rich people paying less in taxes AS A PERCENTAGE OF THEIR INCOME is unjust. If that doesn't make sense to you, then I can't help you.

democrats aren't saying white people need to pay more, kraut, they're saying rich people do. Even rich blacks.

chinks aren't human though, that's just an upgrade in factory equipment

>rich blacks

Actually the thing you right wing retards don't understand is that Democrats are willing to support job retraining programs funded by the gubmint so u retards can get a job in a different industry.

You know what Republicans have been telling u for 40 years? To pick yourselves up by your bootstraps. Why don't you do that?

>super zoomed in graph to show a 5% change
>((((unemployment rate))))

The graph would make more sense if it was for the whole US population

Can a conservative please explain the economic sense of increasing spending (building the wall, beefing up defense, infrastructure overhaul) while reducing taxes when our national debt is circling $20 Trillion? It makes no fucking economic sense.
>inb4 8% gdp growth will make up for it argument

right wing retards irrevocably btfo

democrats are racist

Lyndon B Johnson? The guy that said "I'll have the niggers voting Democrat for the next 50 years"? That guy?

Leaf shill get the fuck out

u really are fucking retards u know that

ranker.com/list/the-20-richest-african-americans/worlds-richest-people-lists

A list of black billionaires

>Rich people paying less in taxes AS A PERCENTAGE OF THEIR INCOME is unjust.

Maybe if your goal is to stick it to the rich and try to redistribute wealth.

I guarantee that rich guy paying $1 mil a year in taxes is not using more public infrastructure and social services than me while I may pay $30k in taxes. If anything, he probably uses less.

The rich person is paying way more into the system than they're getting back, they basically subsidize the poor. That's not fairness and equality in my book.

>called hyperbolic
>answers with hyperbole
kek

They do it every time. They blow up the deficit and crash the economy. It's what Republicans have been doing for 30 years.

Even other Republicans admit their entire ideology is bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=St6ZNHKLiP0&feature=youtu.be&t=214

reminder this is where america was headed when BASED BILL CLINTON left office

>2.9billion
>rich

You know what's hilarious? You brockgobblers think you can sway opinions here. After the election pollocks are hip to avoiding posting in these threads, and when they do like this post, it's さげposting.

That means all you traitors can do is bump each other's
shill threads. In your minds you are creating the optics of dissent, but you are really just burning money.

Also normies are getting redpilled because the quality of the shilling is so bad.

You are doing our work for us, and for that reason, on behalf of traditionalists everywhere I thank you Mr Brock, Mr. Strider, Mr. FISCHBEIN, and Mr. Soros.

Keep it up. The world is watching...

That's a graph of the white unemployment rate under Obama.

Here's the whole population

>muh Oprah

Nah most of the blacks are closer to that nigress self aborting with a hammer

whoa... damn.... if only there were statistics to show ppl stuff about things....

They have their moral identity - principles, if you will, and will not sacrifice them simply to get a bit more money. These hard working people are what made America great and the opposite of them is what's rotting this country away from the inside.

Or the government could just, you know, not destroy those jobs in the first place.

>democrats
>accusing others of picking pockets

Are they really this dense, or do they know it's bullshit but just don't care?

>they basically subsidize the poor. That's not fairness and equality in my book.
that argument might make sense if taxes = money for the poor.
> rich guy paying $1 mil a year in taxes is not using more public infrastructure and social services than me while I may pay $30k in taxes
That's not the point. Rich people do not live in a bubble. They were able to become rich off of a combination of our infrastructure, human capital, and of course, their own hard work/intelligence. By paying an equal percentage of their income rather than some arbitrary base equal to everyone else, they are being treated equally.
Further, society functions better when there is a large middle class. Do you agree?

The free market destroyed coal. Coal cant' compete with natural gas.

Why don't u retards stop yearning for dying industries and learn how to use a computer

So everyone is having their taxes cut, according to that image. in other words, he's not picking anyone's pockets. In other words, your own image disproves your bullshit.

Fuck off Canadicuck CTR.

Have you idiots even checked Trumps tax plan? NO FEDERAL INCOME TAX AT ALL WHEN YOU MAKE LESS THAN 25k/year
I'm starting to get why so many here are calling for the day of the rake.

You're making way too much sense for these cucks. For their entire lives they have been programmed by their billionaire globalist owners that they must do what benefits the top 0.1%, even if it is at their own expense.

>t. Alex Jones

Trump didn't kill anything. He has asked the DOL to review their proposed changes regarding what a Fiduciary is.

The current proposal has both negative and positive effects. It's likely a better solution for both customers and business can be met.

>free market
>massive regulations are free market

No, no it didn't.

so if you pay 25% in taxes and the rich man pays 10%, that's fine by you?
wow

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

Cause he knows his followers are the biggest cucks on the planet.

Eh it's a mix of both tbqh. Natural gas is only more economical than goal when you factor in all the carbon sequestration and other exotic technologies that were becoming required to meet tighter CO2 emission standards for coal fired plants.

The regulations are there so your river doesn't get polluted and you don't get brain damage, Cleetus.

that's already a thing. He's just increasing it by a couple thousand. Do you know how much $28k gets you in most places in the US?

I'm no fan of pol's heroic jew, but even Milton Friedman argued that polluters should have to pay for their negative externalities

You realize the greatest redistribution of wealth has been happing UPWARDS from the lower classes in Amerifat for the past 30 yrs, yes? No?

Take the #MaplePill you cuck. Remove the elephant penis from your mouth and follow the glorious road left by your Northern cousins to true wealth and civilization.

I posted his tax plan u nimrod

Too bad charts are too complicated for u retards

Problems we didn't have before the law existed. The laws were there to crush coal and punish states that didn't vote for Obama, which is what they did, now go prep your wife's bull Cuckdeau.

Well for starters, you're comparing apples to oranges (income tax vs capital gains taxes).

The rich guy pays higher rates on their personal income than I do, and we both pay the same rate on capital gains for our investments.

So no, he's not paying a lower rate than me. His primary sources of income are just different.

>You realize the greatest redistribution of wealth has been happing UPWARDS from the lower classes in Amerifat for the past 30 yrs, yes?

They are cucked and they worship their billionaire globalist owners. They actually see this as a good thing.

Right wingers, Republicans, Trump voters want to be poor so that the rich can have it all.

Because taxation is theft you stupid commie cuck.

You are being cucked by leftists telling you to hate rich people in the exact way you think the right is doing to rural, suburban and city right wingers.

Things that never happen, the post.

BECAUSE DEMOCRATS ACT LIKE THEY HATE THEM WHITE MEN
THAT'S FUCKING IT
NO, REPUBLICAN SOUTHERN STRATEGY IS NO EXCUSE FOR DEMOCRATS
ARGHFHFDH FOR FUCKS SAKE
DEMOCRATS, CHOOSE JIM WEBB OR PERISH

why should the source of the income make any difference in the tax rate
should be also tax plumbers a different rate than surgeons?

I'm not saying pollution isn't an issue and there aren't some good arguments for government stepping in. Just saying it's not the market that's killing coal as you claimed, it's government regulations.

>The laws were there to crush coal and punish states that didn't vote for Obama

lol holy shit you're lost kid

Obama did more for red states. All Democrats ever try to do for you right wing retards is get you a job, a raise, some healthcare, some new teeth, and make it okay if you want to be with your boyfriend.

Republicans have done fuck all for you for 50 fucking years.

You are the definition of cucked.

What are you gunna say when Trump doesn't bring back West Virginia from their endless poverty? You still gunna blame Obama?

I don't think you understand my post. I agree with you. Rich people are getting richer and that's a problem...

>He doesn't know how the Obama administration juked the fuck out of unemployment stats.

Why are you shilling so hard when you have no idea what you're talking about pal?

that quote is true. Thats why the truth about group differences cant get out. Low IQ whites will chimp out at high IQ blacks because muh whiteness. You see that on Sup Forums all the time.

With that being said, there are legitimate concerns about Mexicans driving down wages, arab immigration, and black crime that people should be worried about. Not all anti-colored people sentiment is irrational.

It's a combination of both.

Government regulations killed the child labor market as well. You gunna complain about that too?

Seriously we can put up solar panels that will generate electricity for decades, why do retards still worship coal like literal cave men?

You don't know how job market works.

Say the same guy who also said niggers will vote democrat for next 200 years

Lol please show me the legislation, the date and year when Obama magically changed the definition of unemployment. Oh wait you can't because right wing retards literally just made that up.

You retards are so fucking brain dead, someone draws you a magical blue line that stays at 22.5% unemployment and u believe it.

That's how fucking retarded you are.

All measures from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama.

Also, a fucking leaf attacking the US economy now that is hilarious.

You should honestly kys because you're obviously brain dead if u think the US unemployment rate is 22.5%.

Bu..bu..bu...however will we give EVERYONE healthcare? - We have it.

Bu..bu..bu...however will we accept REFUGEES w/o fear of dying? - We have 40,000 of them. No problems.

Bu...bu...bu...however will we have a prosperous nation, with highly educated, literate, diverse people? - We're doing it just fine.

Who you mad at Americuck? Us or yourself?

Take the #MaplePill stop hatin and start lifting!!

that quote is unverified. OP's is verified though

Hard working, moral families.

Vs

Unemployed- welfare- broken, degenerate families

Hmm. Let's make more of the latter shall we?

>His primary sources of income are just different.
yes, and he pays lower taxes on those sources. I'll dumb it down for you. Lets forget about types of taxes for a second because it's irrelevant in respect to the argument I'm making.
>Rich guy has $100 and only has to pay $10 to the government
>Poor guy has $10 and has to pay $3.50 to the government
Is this cool with you?

I live in a red state. Obama did nothing but devastate us and cut our hours and jobs for years. Hurr durr it's amazing that he created millions of part time jobs.

Commies deserve nothing but helicopter rides.

Right wing retards are such fucking degenerates, you tried to change the definition of unemployment just because u got triggered by a black president.

That's how fucking retarded you are.

What does U4 measure? Can you tell me that?

You're seriously asking why income and capital gains are taxed differently?

And again, I pay the same rate on capital gains as Warren Buffet would. We are taxed the same.

Warren Buffet would fall in a higher bracket and pay a higher rate on personal income than I do.

Just because the vast majority of his money may come from capital gains does not mean he's paying a lower rate than me. He's paying the same rate or a higher rate than me.

Again, you're comparing apples and oranges.

>less taxes
>picking our pocket
what did op mean by this?

95% of Obama job creation has been full time actually.

Sounds like your boss fucked you over so he could put more money in his pocket though.

Why do right wing retards worship the corporations who cuck them?

>I live in a red state.

There's your problem. Red states are failed states.

Let me guess. Kansas?

>everybody gets a tax cut
>the more you have, the more it saves you

Wow, you sure showed us. Also

>increased tariffs on Mexico will result in higher prices for the consumer
>lower taxes on American businesses won't result in lower prices for consumers

Pick one and only one. Faggot.

>he'll empty his pockets for you
Sorry did you mean this guy?