Out of all the people you know, how many are Trump supporters?

How many were Hillary supporters?

Do you know anyone aware of the deep state?

More than half.

My dad and fiance are. I don't really talk to anyone else about heady shit like that anymore. I'm old now and have no friends.

none

Checked! What a waste.

I thought you wrote Trump supports. My blunder.

>Out of all the people you know, how many are Trump supporters?
zero as far as I know

but there might be some who secretly support him,
like I do

Literally everyone I know supported Trump.
Hillary supporters didn't actually exist. It was just a meme pushed by the media.

My brother is the only trump guy I know. Everyone else is a turbonormie

my family

among the people in my class like 2, rest are too caught up in the character assassination the media commited

Literally one of my friends is a Trump supporter, another is Trump-lite, everyone else I know hates him.

Democrats be like: I don't know anyone who voted for Trump, how did he win?

I live in the liberal bastion of Boston, so very few. One of my bosses at work and my girlfriend are pretty much it.

My dad's side of the family as well, but they don't live here.

Military. Everyone is pro-Trump.

I was homeless last summer, and so spent a lot of time in restaurants and overheard a lot of political conversations. The Trump supporters were rare.

*BRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP

If someone is willing to (seriously) talk politics, they probably support Trump. So most of the people I talk politics with do.

My entire family was on the train , but in CA most people I know are brown so they were against him like 80% of brown people are

holy fucking shit just imagine this women on a huge black dick getting stretched.

I only know one right-leaning friend and Trump supporter, thinking he was better than Hillary.

I'm just waiting for the right time to say "b-but cheese pizza" to them.

You don't elect a TV personality to be president.

ew

>flag
I wonder why

i justgoogled her lol, she actuly has black bf. whites again rekt by bbc. why does every hot women like this has black bf? you guessed it, big black dick.

Agreed, the sad fact is he was light years better than the other 19 possibilities except Rand who probably couldn't stand up to the medias intense Hillary bias

That just means she probably has a low IQ. Worthless piece of meat.

does any hero know who is she?

One, but they are all Swedes so they don't know better.

>nobody lives in those red areas
Yeah, how did he win?

Why are you bringing up irrelevant cuck shit

source pls