Wow, what a surprise

Wow, what a surprise.

chicagotribune.com/business/ct-trump-travel-ban-international-decline-0216-biz-20170215-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-republican-judge-mark-painter-cincinnati-court-of-appeals-a7583031.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its about fucking time

Good, maybe I can get a nice Slav wife instead of the trash women I have to deal with here.

What's wrong with Russians?

You aren't being racist are you?

Thats a lie, I'd love to go/live there.

The Trump Age has begun and I'm stuck here in bumbfuck nowhere Aus which is controlled by the elite.

>Studies find

I'll trade ya places m8. You can have it.

Good.

So what.

i would take 10 drunk ivans over a carbombing achmed

>being called "Blessing Lulu"

It's. Or after the "ban" it's after the media claiming it was a Muslim ban instead of a 90 day issuance pause on new visas for 7 countries

This is like libs that say their child started crying because they told them trump would Murder everyone

Fantastic. Welcome, Russians, and thank you for your help electing a badass motherfucker

Russians are all right, get them all the time up here around Seattle, the only hope for the state fixing itself frankly

Good.

GOOD! FUCK YOU DONT COME HERE! ONLY EUROS WHO ARE FAR-RIGHT PLEASE THANKS.

Well seeing as travel to the US seems to drop by about 5-10% from January to February each year anyways, I would say it is fucking nothing.

>except for Russians
I bet they did not even check before adding it.
Are they trying to overuse another narration?

I'll take an adidas slav over a mudslime any day.

good!

No one flying into Chicongo, though.

I would much rather live down under, considering you guys will probably be fine during the nuclear apocalypse 50 years down the line. And when they make anti aging drugs that will keep the populace into wageslavery for a 100 more years.

Keep the young, young. That'll probably be the strategy of the elite, to combat plateauing and declining birthrates.

When will Russian be made the official language of the US?

Здpaвcтвyйтe

A cause for minor celebration.

i no longer like to travel because of the TSA and every big hotel in the major cities charging you a "resort fee" per day on top of what you pay for your room

Hey Amerifucks. Whiteys are getting genocided in your country. The subhumans are outbreeding you, you think it's time to lax your immigration laws for white people yet? Do you know how fucking impossible it is for white people to immigrate into your country? Open up your fucking borders to white UK citizens.

sounds like fake news

cant stop winning

If anyone is stupid enough to not travel to the US because of that, I don't want them here even on travel.

4D Chess
D

C
h
e
s
s

Based on what? The opinions of hyperliberal Chicagoans? I ain't clicking that link.

Even if it were true, big fucking whoop. These people will forget about the ban once the next big "controversy" kicks in anyway.

Lulz....

rather they try to fuse narratives.
Russians = bad.
Immigration = good.
Russia immigration = bad.
Trump = bad.
Russian immigration +Trump =superBAD.
This is literally their logic.

Is this supposed to be a negative headline? I don't get it

News Jews Overuse the Ruse.

>Blessing Lulu

What the actual fuck

>tfw if we get a left leaning president our relations on Russia are gonna flip

>Muh Russian hacker angle!

On the other hand they have extreme sun exposure there. You're much more likely to develop skin cancer or look like a leather purse by 35.

No shit, this happens every spring. This is when Russians and other eastern europeans come on work visas for the spring/summer. JB-2 etc.

oh wow

Ill take drunk ruskies I dont even give a fuck at this point.

Anyone white even the white latinos.

Stay out. Never come here.

Aint that the truth.

Enough is enough. IMPEACH NOW:
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-republican-judge-mark-painter-cincinnati-court-of-appeals-a7583031.html

fuck off we're full

W E A R E F U L L
E

A
R
E

F
U
L
L

Slavs > Beaners

She is an outsider. So is her FAMILY.

They are not USA citizens. She and the kikes who have people write stuff like this are UNGRATEFUL FUCKING BITCHES. This NIGRA should be thankful her mongrel foot ever even touched AMERICAN SOIL!

Are they counting the muslims out of these numbers ?

i was thinking the same, i hear they like american men

fuck no trips

Your currency is growing fast in relation to USD though. More people can afford to go than a year ago now that is the ruble is 20% higher. So that would make sense actually.

the TSA is only doing their jobs taking a good close look at swarthy bearded men such as yourself who tend to explode

What a lie. I want to go to USA so bad, our country is bluepilled beyond belief. Canada tier almost.

My travel agent told me I shouldn't travel to Germany because of the fear of murder and rape. Took their warning to heart, doing a US road trip instead.
So it's okay, enjoy getting your ass packed by Mohammad while I enjoy my safety under Trump.

You're both insane, but its understandable that you dont know much about how fucked Aus really is. Though we'd be uncucked in a second if the morons decided to ban booze.

explain how exactly it's fucked then

(((Democracy works)))

Just goes to show how many tourist visas were being abused as a way into the country for illegal aliens, eh?

All according to play.

Trump wants us on his plane of winning.

slav bros!

move to the cities and join biker clubs

stay /fit/ and hang around bars and keep the gangsters and degenerates away

the cops appreciate it

YASSS KANG SLAY!

fewer foreigners
im one of them
i disagree
>thats a lie

am i supposed to care

I'm so tired of hearing the word Russia. I swear to god the average American probably said "russia" 5 times in their life between 1991 and 2016, but now you hear it every day.

>fewer muslims
FTFY

The shitty downside for many people is that the US is kinda the world hub for flying.
If I want to travel cheaply nearly anywhere that is not South America, I have to flight through the US. I still don't get why do I need a visa if I'm in transit.

SLAVd

>president wants better relations with Russia

Now there is more tourism from Russia and somehow this is a bad thing

The Florida tourism sector is taking a huge hit this year. Normally winter is high season down here.