I can not find one image of "pro" Trump artwork. Is conservative artist an oxymoron or just moron...

I can not find one image of "pro" Trump artwork. Is conservative artist an oxymoron or just moron? And if one was created, how quickly would it be defaced?

Other urls found in this thread:

comixology.com/search?lang=1&search=trump
cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/sabo-conservative-artist-gets-political/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In Australia the guy made that autistic screeching graffiti

I thought liberals were supposed to be pro-gay? Isn't it hypocritical of them to make gay jokes?

I'm a designer surrounded by people who aren't keen on Trump. I think a major reason for art being so liberal--aside from (((reasons)))--is that much of art is based on emotional reactions. And seeing as less emotional people are more often of a conservative leaning, well, you get caricatures of Trump.

It's easier to make works that are emotional reactions, not logical ones.

Trump supporters just know modern art is utter crap and a waste of time

that is more anti-lib than pro trump. I need to see "literal shaking". not sure what style of art would make libs lose their shit.

>Is conservative artist an oxymoron or just moron?

you're on an image board for conservative artists are you blind or tarded?

Wh do you think makes the memes?

that tends to be anti liberal art, i am thinking of some decent art project that isnt modernism and shows trump in a positive light.

It's all over this board.

something along these lines.

El grando wallo by el grando maestro seƱor Donaldo himself.
A classic piece of art.

Does this count as "pro" ??

Conservative art has always been and always will be superior to left-wing art. See W.B. Yeats, TS Eliot, Ezra Pound, Soltzenitjin etc.

As for contemporary painting, conservative artists mostly live in Europe, and gather around the greatest living artist, a Norwegian man by the name of Odd Nerdrum (kitsch movement), a legitimate sucessor of Rembrandt.

Look for something called 'The Art Renewal Center', read it, look up the artists and see it for yourself.

And please do yourself a favour and read as much Roger Scruton as you can.

Pic related: Euterpe, by Helene Knoop ,a student of Nerdrum and member of the kitsch movement.

>What are memes?
Most pro-Trump artworks get shut down in public areas b/c muh PC. The internet is the realm of Trump.

which dutch master painted this one?

art if for faggots and pedos

nice.

I meant Solzhenitsyn

(Still haven't learnd to write the man's name...)

>who is Ben "Zyklon B" Garrison

memes and internet culture

Traditional art > (((modern art)))

>he hasn't read the manga

Sit down an listin' childen. Let 'ol missa Golliwog tell yall da histry of blackin up. See, it use tuh be that a white man, who we use'd call "massa" would entertain hisself and the missus by puttin' shoe polish on hissa face. Now he woulda usually leave the area round his mouth clean, cuz boy did that shoe polish tatse like the devil, and lordy lordy did he holler and shout if golly did'n apply that polish all correct-like. Now massa would invite all his friends round and they would wear Golli's clothes and imntate Golli's songs like "Forty Hosses in de Stable" and "Lynch dat Tar Baby Like a Kentucky Hog". Why they would even do Golli's "Genuine Negro Jig". It were a mighty fine affair you see. People would come from miles and miles to see massa do Golli's songs. And afterwords massa would let Golli sleep in the stable next to the hosses. Massa sure wassa nice to Golli.

Course nobody do that nomore.

This is actually a very interesting concept. It seems the avant garde stuff is happening where traditional art is not. Memes are the avant garde in 2017.

This user gets it.

Lefties are only capable of feeling without an ounce of logic, and most art requires very little of the later.

fucking this

just because the internet is new doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Images online are images plain and simple, no different than this one projected onto a wall

the world needs to realize that the digital frontier is not going away and the more generations that are born into it, the more digital we're going to get

Are there any liberals that actually research things and don't just speak from their feels?

Pro trump artwork on your building is a good way to get your house burned down. Because leftists are very pro free speech and all that.

>clamour about gay rights and shit day and night
>make fun of someone by depicting them as gay

>everyone who doesnt agree with me is a liberal

he will not divide us is a great example of conservative art

>this stupid to think a conservative would make that

Not me, holy shit that's creepy.

I don't know if you'd call it 'Art' in the sense that you mean but there's a manga of Trump that's been posted on here and there's also a President Trump comic on sale on comixology.

Both are pretty damn good tbbqh famingo

comixology.com/search?lang=1&search=trump

Is "hate" everything that SJW's hate?

The only things conservative is Islam, Amish people, and Mormons.

Alt-Right Meme magic are better then any Libtard faggot ''art'' and in this care faggot literally.

Gay men are problematic due to being male. They're in the process of being expelled from SJW world and thus are fair game for ridicule.

Top kek

Dude, it looks fucked up like any pomo shit.
Maybe better quality brushwork.
And it's typical norwegian depression. I have plenty of that outdors.

No, just no.

Look Rembrandt was great hundreds of years ago.
Modern paintings that try to look classical look stale and lifeless as fuck.

Is that's the best conservatives can do, make way for fashist art.

First time a see a br on the Internet and don't feel ashamed. Good job.

Remember that naked statue of Trump some artist put in NY? Someone did the same of Hillary somewhere else. Of course screeching libs quickly tore it down.

Artist here. Most of our kind are so far left that if you say "eh yeah I'm kinda moderate" you'll be called a fucking racist pig and never work in the industry again. I'm center-left, but I'm white, male and I understand basic economics. Therefore I cannot express any of my political opinions or I'll immediately be ostracised.

>I dunno guys, maybe we shouldn't earn as much as doctors or engineers. We're a tertiary industry after all. Maybe art degrees shouldn't be subsidized. Maybe pollock was a hack.
>autistic screeching

That image doesn't say "haha ur gay and gays are bad therefore you're bad". It says "we know this will make you uncomfortable because your idea of masculinity is narrow as fuck"

Have some art
>yfw degeneracy used to be so much classier

kek, is this real? or is it just a very nice shop?

the """art scene""" is literaly a liberal latrine
if you find a right leaning artist they are outside the art education system

>'The Art Renewal Center'
where the fuck did you get the idea that the ARC is conservative? I'll bet you've never even been in an atelier.

Anyway, most of the great artist don't give too much of a fuck as long as we get paid and are allowed to indulge our degeneracy at our own behest.

There's this guy.

cnn.com/2016/11/08/politics/sabo-conservative-artist-gets-political/

came to post this

It's real.