What the fuck is the BBC playing at?

What the fuck is the BBC playing at?

They're required by law to be neutral because they are completely taxpayer-funded. Yet they're putting up slate-tier rubbish like this.

Why are the kikes pushing so hard against even slightly reducing immigration? Can't we just gas them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
press.foxnews.com/2016/02/fox-news-channel-marks-14-years-as-1-cable-news-channel-in-january/
youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Be OP
>>Be a retarded inbred racist like Trump
>>>Wonder why people think Trump is retarded

The BBC isn't playing at anything, mouthbreather. Some mental health pros thing Trump needs to be Amendment 25'ed out of office. Others don't. It's news because the mental health community isn't supposed to comment on a sitting President.

Now that you've learned some shit today, go take some meth and clean your trailer floor.

The neutral opinion is that trump is bad

Stop pretending

say hi to the FBI deep state agent guys

I like the BBC

Suburban and rural retards think he's mentally capable and more than likely not suffering a mental illness. Intelligent urbanites know better.

Dubzzz confirms

Trump has the symptoms of mid stage Alzheimers disease. That is not bias, just facts. They need to show both sides, the side that says he is sick, and the side that says its just because hes so old.

>state funded mass media
>(((neutral)))
Do you unironically still believe this, user? 4 real, yo? Our state funded mass media has been prawda for at least ten years now. And so is the BBC probably.

Because if Trump can implement his policies people will see that they work.

The BBC is British.
Trump interests don't align with British interests so being biased is irrelevant - protecting British interests comes first.

(((Mental health professionals)))

>Paying TV License

Not. Even. Once.

>protecting British interests
>BBC
Neck yourself you fucking wretch.

Trump has Alzheimer's
Fred Trump had Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's is hereditary
I knew this for months but you didn't listen

He's crazy. My Gawwhd we're all gonna die

You kikes would be dead if you didn't have white people covering your arse. Compare 16 million with the billions of brown people who would gladly holocaust you and maybe you'll stop being so entitled and pushing for open borders.

>the neutral opinion of the globalist shills is that Trump is bad

Bbc is a fake news organisation. Run by literal fags and muzzie lovers.

Brits you need to demand your money back. I can not believe you are forced to pay for that shit.

Send /our/ guys after them!

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

Trump called the pedofile protection ring known as the BBC "another beauty".

BBC realizes no executives were charged and the UK citizens still have to pay a tv tax even after everyone found out Saville had the keys to the childrens hospital so in their hubris think they can get away with anything.

Are there any repercussions to not paying a tv license?

What if you cut the cable and have no need for tv?

If you don't pay for your TV license, you have to quarter a refugee for a year.

BBC? That's another beauty

g-good line, m-mr president

Kikes are frothing at the mouth and giving themselves heart attacks of rage before falling to the floor in puddles of their own shit and piss

If only Hitler had known President Trump was the greatest weapon of all

He shows ZERO signs of Azheimer's. I've watched every rally, debate and news conference, and this line of attack will go nowhere--like all the rest.

Milo, is that you?

the global elite is still butthurt that hillbag lost her fat ass in the election. They lost BILLIONS and will never get a dime back. Their dreams are shattered.

BBC is fake news like CNN.

W-we can go back forth all day m8.

you're not helping, david

It's the "scandal" the left are pushing

Like when our guys pushed the birth certificate thing for Obama. It's shitposting.

I don't know about Britain, but in Germany and Austria, they will put you in jail for not paying eventually, that's right, shitskins murdering and raping get of on probation, but you better pay for our (((impartial))) state media or we will put you away, that said, you can get around it in Austria more easily, if you don't own a Radio or TV they can't do shit, in Germany there is basically no way around it anymore since every household has to pay it, you would have to be homeless or somehow have no residency whatsoever, which should be impossible. Can't imagine it's that different in Great 'a spoon is a deadly weapon' Britain.

They're pissed off because he spent an hour telling them how to fairly do their job like they're toddlers because they don't fucking listen. Then he cut off a BBC reporter on the second half of his question because the reporter said he was unbiased. They just proved his point like fucking morons.

Only if they keep pushing this there'll be a whole lot of people heading to jail.

Nice.

compare the way he talks now to the way he talked 15 years ago. He's losing it m8

MSM will be dead in less than a decade.

Has anyone else noticed that are deliberately doing fake news hysteria now? Reading an MSM site is like the leftist equivalent of veteranstoday or infowars or some shit

*noticed how they are

God willing, but how is that at all relevant?

He is not mentally Ill and I will prove that by talking about conspiracy theories i heard from alex jones

fox news is the most watched news network
Info wars is most listened to radio station.
>falling for the msm meme
TOP KEK

>Can't imagine it's that different in Great 'a spoon is a deadly weapon' Britain.
You just need to reply to their letter and tell them you don't watch live TV.

Stop pretending your opinion is a fact.

Why is it bad if the reporter is unbiased? What

>BBC
>impartial

Not since it became law that the government has to be on the program board. Little more than a state run propaganda service now.

So you don't have to pay it at all, if you don't want to? I am glad I was wrong then, they would never do this here, because nobody actually wants to pay for their garbage and they would lose millions.

You gotta admit he does pronounce some words oddly. Like induhstree. You catch random strangely pronounced words. I'm a new yorker and I find it strange

The BBC is turning to shit. Barely a day goes past without some holocaust or transgender article on the front page of the news site.

If you don't watch live TV then you don't need to pay it.
If you watch live TV and don't want to pay you can just lie and say you don't do it. People only get caught because they act like retards, ignore all of the letters and scream like a banshee at the guy who comes to the door.

>most popular means majority of the viewers watch it

WEW

This isn't down to government; it's down to the millennials replacing the old guard.

>What's the BBC playing at?
Well when you have a world leader who pandered to retards, acts like a retard, and talks like a retard, at some point people are gonna ask the question: "is he actually fucking retarded?"

>Why are the kikes pushing so hard against even slightly reducing immigration?

Do you even have any idea what you're saying. BBC lost their neutral credibility ages ago AND they're extremely anti Israel.

derrrr

press.foxnews.com/2016/02/fox-news-channel-marks-14-years-as-1-cable-news-channel-in-january/

FNC: 1,255,000 total viewers – up 30% (235,000 in 25-54 – up 23%)
CNN: 579,000 total viewers – up 12%; (168,000 in 25-54 – up 1%)
MSNBC: 423,000 total viewers – up 31%; (112,000 in 25-54 – up 20%)

btfo

>extremely anti Israel.

What? Do you ever go on the BBC? There is fuck loads of pro-Israel shit. When Mammy May shat on Israel and said "fuck you" a few weeks ago, you had OMG ANTI SEMITISM REEEEEE!

Now post the viewers for BBC and all the other messenger boys for the deep state. To say nothing of the online news websites and social media sites that are unquestionably liberal hacks.

QQ btfo so hard if ya add brietbart and infowars in there too baby

I'm not your baby, pal.

I see, that's somewhat fair in my opinion. Here you have to pay if you own a TV, doesn't matter if you watch live TV or not, you theoretically could so that's enough. I wouldn't even be mad about it, if it weren't evident that they waste the many millions they get on stupid horseshit and paying themselves handsomely, all while doing shit-tier reporting.

You know the reason why. They've been like it for decades, because really, what else can you expect from a company that hid Jimmy Savile's crimes from the world until he died? BBC must perish and burn.

No, they used to only do bias-by-omission in a very sneaky manner but now they're printing bullshit overtly.

They're panicked by Trump and Brexit and they know the end is nearing for globalism.

Mate, UK is the easy go to shitpost about TV licenses. Just be glad Burgers et al don't know about Germany and Austria's shit.

Unfortunately not.

>BBC
>Neutral
>Blairite Labour shills run the coffers
>Centralist Conservatives in power

Really makes you think.

They should know about this, that shit so ridiculous and unfair it's hilarious, they force you to buy a product you don't want, usually shit like that is against the law, but it's suddenly different when it's about the state TV shilling for the government.

Someone will Andrew brevik them @ BBC headquarters if this bigoted biased Dellusional agenda based News reporting does not end.

Nothing can be changed. In the UK at least our fee produces content and we don't have adverts on the channels.

The problems come with agendas.

people trapped in their apartment edition.

it's time to crack some skulls.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0

>Why are the kikes pushing so hard against even slightly reducing immigration?

you know the answer to this.

>Trump interests don't align with British interests
Yes, yes they do. British (((interests))) don't align with British interests.

>What the fuck is the BBC playing at?
silly buggers. they are so PC they ditched the number one show TopGear. They never report i.e. coverup Muzi and Black crimes. They are Agiprop.