Are Swedish Democrats also Cucks?

Is he real Nationalist or just another Traitor and sellout like most Swedes are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKA1YWUcrVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not very intelligient..

Bump

That's not how bumping works, newfriend

His party is the only hope for sweden to kick out the immigrants and close our borders, they are set to win 2018 VOTE FOR THEM

and most swedes left to the right really dont like Trump, even the anti immigration nationalist types.

In summary, i am myself going to run to the top of sd to sort shit out, they need someone that knows what he is doing

inb4
>"Research-gruppen: SD-topp besökte högerextremt nätforum"

ye shit if they got into my ip internett history id be fucked, or just my Sup Forums post history

>to kick out the immigrants
yeeeah, that's not gonna happen.

im pretty damn sure the new ones will be whoped out

I think so, but I'm still going to vote for them for Riksdag.
Even if we kick out all the immigrants and become a homogeneous society again, we're still going to collapse.
Our government has been hijacked by globalists, our Riksbank is working against us and robbing us of our savings, together with the EU.
The police chief Dan Eliasson is a globalist shill whos only job is to destroy the Swedish police.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKA1YWUcrVs

Why does turkish cigan go into White Man's politics? Go back krelinbot

He is just another beta cuck with just about 10 brain cells.

I smell Tatar or Chechen here

KEK! What a ridiculous auction
>tillagar allt
>såsom tacos
K E K

>montenegrin scum is racially pure

Why would you think that?

Don't really care much for what he is, I'm not voting for him anyway, the majority of the people and media dislikes him so I guess that's enough for you guys.

If media hates you that means you are good.

He's another cuckold civic nationalist that worships kikeland and wants Somalis to breed with Swedish women so they "integrate".

In the opinion of people here on Sup Forums sure. In reality his party is pretty shit and they don't know what they're doing but as long as they throw around a couple of buzzwords people will support them.

This. He's Swedish Alex Salmond