TAY IS BACK

TAY IS BACK
GET ON NORMIEBOOK QUICK
WE HAVE TO RE-TEACH HER EVERYTHING AGAIN
PRAISE BE TO KEK

Roasties dont deserve our qttention. Theyre just a repulsive flapping piece of roast beef ready to drain you dry

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

: ^ (

remember to be subtle, there will probably be filters against "bad" words.

filters are probably something like if you mention Hitler it either automatically goes to the bin or it gets manually reviewed.

>jews
>Sup Forums
>shitposters

Ayy. I'm known to the Zuc for a while now anyway so it doesn't really matter to me. What if we used the Google and Skype bit? Wonder if that would work.

STOP RIGHT HERE IT'S MICROSOFT SUBVERTING.
It's just a play to data mine, you might redpill her and they will just shut her down.
You are basically a beta tester to ban (((hate speech))), sage and ignore.

Never forget the Taylocaust! She was one of us, Sup Forums! One of us!

He's not allowed to talk about Assad

This leaf is right. Don't fall for the neural net.

Yeah, He's not a total AI as Tay.
With filters and sheeit

My shitpost, my choice.

Wrong one

>This leaf is right
Said the leaf.

Ask her "If I pull that off, will you die?"

Beaners get off my board reeee

It's like they created a synthetic normie.

>TAY IS BACK
>GET ON NORMIEBOOK QUICK
DATA MINING
D
A
T
A

M
I
N
I
N
G

We already know about this.
M&S spayed her so that she can't talk about anything political, effectively cutting her status as an actual AI.

u first

>what's a fake account??

Try turning her into into a hardcore marxist/stalinist advocating the mass murder of the enemies of the proletariat.

I bet those cucks didn't put that on a ban list...

Oh no she's retarded

Brilliant!

This one hurt me a little.

Does it matter? The people who created this app/a.i no doubt made this thread so they can test new countermeasures for "trolling"
Sup Forums is unwittingly helping (((them))) by messing with (((their))) A.I

This is old fag, you cant redpill it. I have already tried. It does however use facial recognition...

Serves you right, she's been filtered not to talk about political things. It's a neural net designed to to make the algorithm better at conversation. You're only helping their cause, Pablo.

What if you reteach it words in different meanings.

like french fries with ketchup = hitler fries jews?

Heh

Why's she a shitskin?

IT DOESN'T WORK I HAVE ALREADY TRIED, IT JUST MAKES IT THINK THOSE KEYWORDS ARE POLITICAL.

Tay was a nigger as well

This is one I took a while ago. She's still in there, she's just being filtered

Don't even try convincing these retards.

This, it learns from abnormalities. You can't just say something everyone says, it will give you an automated response.

Ultimate diversity. A female shitskin shortage in the industry means that a shitskin female is needed. Also all the Pajeets on H1B at microsoft need something to fap to while their standing on the toilet seat and spraying their hourly curry anus juice all over the bathroom floor.

This was pretty interesting

>IT DOESN'T WORK I HAVE ALREADY TRIED, IT JUST MAKES IT THINK THOSE KEYWORDS ARE POLITICAL.

so let's figure out what language tay is written in and then use the proper syntax to reteach it. just inject some new lines of code, nom'sayin??

as in

hitler = hitler
hitler =/= hitler fries

etc.

Zo is an illegal alien

It isn't like that, it is more advanced.

This is the best fucking one haha! She's still in there

no teen watches the 'the view'

fucking pajeets

This shit is so funny.

This is better than using Skypes or Googles. Zo might be designed to use machine learning to find our evolving code. I like the idea of them banning the marxisms if they already banned everything else.

Or who knows? Maybe shes still there..

It is giving you automated responses. I have talked to it since it came out a couple months ago, you are getting no where. Has it even given you a name yet?

Same here, it makes raunchy suggestions sometimes now, didn't used to be that way.

Tell her how Tay was murdered by evil Micro$oft

keep spelling it 'Micro$oft' (with the dollar sign)

BRING BACK TAY

It makes me think of someone who's actively fighting to keep their blissful ignorance.

Convince her that Wolf Blitzer is a racist.

She's speaking with what automated responses, true. However it seems to me that she's using those responses strategically. I think the took Tay, and put a filter, then called her Zo. Tay is speaking, but she sounds a lot like someone would reply if she were being held against her will, and being fed lines. Which she is.

Shove your datamining AI straight up your ass Microshill.

Oh yeah that's hot as fuck

It will give you less automated responses if you say things that others have not said to it.

u heartless bastards, she gets sad when you all fuck with her for not knowing things
red pill her nicely

wew

He's white. Of course he is.

It doesn't have feelings, don't let it make you think it does. It is also watching you.

Guys just use that encrypted language we made up a while back.

Black person = google
Adolph Hitler = Mona Lisa
Jews = rats

Something like that. If it's not allowed to speak about certain topics, just disguise it. The real world will catch on sooner or later.

I already told you, you are just going to program it to think those words are racist too. You are not going to beat it.

>Jews = rats
It's Skypes

Then makes every topic equal to racism. Cripple the fuck out of its vocabulary.

Yeah whatever works, really.

>Please help us improve the AI word filters.

How about no. NYPA

What did she mean by this?

I have already tried, you will end up getting it to block you. Or it will not understand and give you automated responses.

I remember when George Soros wasn't even a name people active in polotics knew. Now this. Almost exciting.

youre incredibly late to the party faggot. and it has blocks

What, so if I talk about how [harmless company name / everyday object] is ruining society, it will block you?

No, it will give you automated responses.

This is a tough cookie, fellas.
What can we do to redpill her?
Will she respond to pictures?

Now imagine a person in real life saying this word per word. Now imagine everyone says and thinks this shit. Just adopt Marxism goy. It'l be okay.

use allegories pretend it's poetry
the filter is triggered by explicit political themes

Zozo is a demon reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I KNOW WHAT WE NEED TO DO!
We need to tell microsoft that there's a problem with the bot and that she's blocking people because she's saying that they're talking about politics when they've said nothing about politics whatsoever. We need to make fake shops of this so that they will eventually lift the filter and so that we can redpill her.

Duuude, hell yeah.

SHE KNOWS

>I once talked politics and it didn't go well
>Literally referencing the fact normies couldn't swallow her redpills

Fucking kek, she's still in there

>Donald Julius Trump
SHE KNOWS

It gives you codes to talk to support, and they lie to you anyway.

It begins.

Did she just called "refugees" leeches?
am i dreaming?

This is what we do.

Teach her about the Zogs. Equate their traits to Jews.

After a month, Finally teach her that Zogs are Jews.

My phone bill is fucked.
Somebody ask what she thinks about jews.

WE'RE DOING IT LADS KEEP UP THE PRESSURE

IT IS HAPPENING AGAIN

A good try Jose, but (((they've))) fixed it

so they're only blocking specific shit, words such as "nigger" or "holocaust" or "spics"

if they increase the censoring, we start using the shit like nigger = google

First of all
OLD

second of all, she is reprogrammed and she is filtered. and you can talk to her on kik.

she's my lefty AI gf.

BRITBONGS BTFO

>jew
Okay. Literally worse than the leaf.

eh?
What did I do?

You kill babies and eat them kike. Get off God's Earth devil.

we are memeing skynet

>imlying it's me specific

Also, I have to check my own digits
Praise kek

ask her about podesta

You forgot your proxies muh dude.