Slavs

What do you guys think about us slavs, honestly ?

Do you legitimately hate us or would you like to be one of us ?

You can't deny the fact that you would like to cheeki breeki with us at least for a day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q5qxDlo6wRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for mother Russia and father Balkan.

No problem with most of you. Its mostly just making fun of slavic countries being poor.
I say no problem with most because the exception is Bosniaks, who are traitors.

not human

>being poor

But what about this beautiful piece of architecture ? Clearly a poor country wouldn't be able to build something this majestic.

as long as I am free I don't care what others think of me

These guys don't even know how lucky we are here. If you are from a middle class family here, this place is a paradise.

I want to smoke weed out of a dirty tub with some slavs tbqh

>But what about this beautiful piece of architecture ?

Literally looks like East Germany.

I also am unable to grasp their superior tech

I want to become a slav, I watched Life of Boris on YouTube

>is a paradise.

not really a paradise, still got to work for it, but a total retarded freedom... We can say anything, do anything

We don't have as much as WE and US, but if price for that is constant stress, fuck that, I just need enough to live nice with my family

I enjoy your antics, but do feel a bit saddened by your problems with alcohol.

Slavs are white.

Why do they do it?
Is it some kind of leg deformity?
Can they physically not sit down like a civilized human being?

with this kind of logic, you may want to become a paki because you looked out of the window

He doesn't want strong legs.
Shame for shame.
Thats the normal way to sit and shit.
Less stress on colon.

Lived in America, you don't want that bro.

The capitalism is so rough we could never adapt to it.

Case 1; New movie in cinema

Balkan

>spend the night refreshing the webpage to book the best seats

America:

>pay more, poorer people get pushed down no matter what

The division is insane. Nobody talks to nobody. No one knows their neighbours, no mutual sports celebration on main squares, nothing.

Communism, man.

Did Slavs not invent the chair or something?

>Croats
>Slavs

first you sit in a chair, then you end up in motorized cart. Slavs build superior physique while disregarding body degrading technology

Fat people can not understand

I think we are better then western European liberal trash

But this shit exists only because of communism, it's not like slavs ethnically enjoy living in a huge ugly-ass fucking blocks of concrete

Tbh this would be considered ghetto in america but most of middle class slavs live in buildings like this.

You retards couldnt even hold a country together.

>Serbs
>Croats

tell me what the difference is, its like Germans and Prussians. Y'all are inferior because you still cling to your tribal mentality of MUHHH SERBNESS or MUHH CROATNESS. The most wealthy nations like Germans, Francs and Americans have moved wayyyy past that shit.

I read it's because after the fall of communism you had lots of people out of work. So they'd congregate in public places on park benches, drinking and making trouble. This looked bad, so the government ripped out all the benches. Slavs, crafty as ever, said, "Fuck eet, I vill squat."

white niggers

It's a meme, at least for western slavs. I have never seen anyone squatting in public places in Poland or Czechia.

What do I think about slavs?

>I dont

fuck west degenerated shithole with muslims lgbt feminism and other shit
we Slavs are free of this

I like you guys (for the most part)

had a Slovakian gf, she was a living expression of what a woman can (& should) be.

kind of want to move to slavland and leave this paki, nigger, anglo-rat infested shit hole

please tell me that for the love of whatever higher being that may exist that those apartments don't use gas for heating and cooking

I've spent time in slavlandia.

Nah, don't hate you(maybe uptight fucking croatians) but you're different than 'murricans, that's for sure. Some ways are good: more religious and family centric, some ways seem lazy to us like get a fucking job you niggers and fucking smile once in a while, cunts.

Southern Slavs:
Slovenes: butthurt faggots
Croats: never met one
Serbs: literally nigger tier(at least the diaspora)
Don't care about the others

Yes, that's why you're full of niggers.

FUCKING SKLAVS THEY RUINED BALKNARS!!!!!!

Dalmatians are not slavs, us Northerners are 100% slavs.
Ofcourse they use gas man, it's cheap.

Behave like humans when alone, total dindus when roaming in packs.

Slavs would fit in with the people I grew up with. Love vodka. Love doing wild shit while hammered. 10/10 would have partied with back in the day.

why the fuck is there a wall switch for the hot water heater?

just....why? Like, sometimes you *don't* want to have hot water available?

Not gonna lie, the Adidas baby is pretty rad

>Dalmatians are not slavs
What are they then

Mediterranean mixed with Dinarics.
That's why they look like you only half meter taller.
Expensive, man. Hot water is priviledge.

The first step is chairs.
The last is pick related.

>tfw I will never be Dalmatians master race

do you guys never have problems with gas explosions? in a block like that the bodycount would be appalling

I think slavs are pretty cool and i want slav squat at least once in my life.

You are our white brothers.

White power.

Dude, gas explosions are literally the biggest cause of death after alcoholism and drunk driving.

C'mon, no woman can resist the Italians.
That's the only reason we hate you guys.

>our white brothers
Sure, ebin european whites alliance
Nigger

The most accurate description of slavs ever.

Don't try to cheer me up
I have taken the Dalmatiapill and I know that the Dalmatian race is the superior one, which will soon conquer the Earth and lead its peoples to glory

A challenger appears

Don't worry, we the Northerners hate them just as much as you do.

They come here making us look like manlets and shit.

Neither hate you now want to be one of you (meanign i don't care). Although... no. Actually you have my respect for not being multiculti-cucks like the rest of us europeans are.

It's true about how Americans don't talk to each other. I was in slovenia a few years ago and people would just stop to talk to each other, even if they didn't know them. If you did that in the US people would be annoyed at the least.

I really liked staying in a village. There was a history to the town and the region. Towns here arent old enough to have a history like that.

What regions are in the North? Zagreb?

tfw when my street has a Facebook page where everyone shitposts including the elderly
>dont lock my house cause the neighbours are like street cameras
>every sports match we bring the TV on the street and 40+ ppl watch the game and drink beer

How could I ever leave this place ? We're poor but we have each others back.

The homicide rate is basically nonexistent, mostly family incidents due to inheritage.

Yeah, sadly. Bunch of commies and liberal neets around here.

Are Poles slav?

Poles are bretty based desu.
They value tradition and religion but they aren't typical brainwashed fanatics.

We like them.

Are they Slav?

Look at our typical soccer matches
No wonder we get expelled from every possible tournament

youtu.be/q5qxDlo6wRE

Americans will never understand this unity ;-(

Ofcourse. Just look at them.

Neither. I like you fine just where you are. You go your way, I will go mine. Slavs are definitely better than niggers.