Hello, Sup Forums. Fellow Californian here. I live about 40 minutes away from Oroville...

Hello, Sup Forums. Fellow Californian here. I live about 40 minutes away from Oroville, and I'm here to tell you that tonight there will probably be a happening. There is a huge storm coming in tonight. Wind is already reaching 30mph. There's already been over a quarter million people evacuated. Crime where I live has already increased since the evacuation. Jerry Brown wasted all of his resources on useless shit, so now we're going to pay for it. Keep an eye on the news.

Sup Kayla.

Let's see dat boipussy

I won't drown but the Mexicans downstairs will :^)

>her

hey kayla

post boyfeet u slut

Hello fellow based CA user who posted 4 minutes ago. How bad is it excatly. I checked my phone and its saying we have gusts of 23 mph here in central valley. Are nigs nogging? are feds evacuating and taking peoples firearms?

k.. keep me posted, Kayla

Stay safe fellow Cuckfornian.

Some of us are still good people.

I read a news article somewhere that said they evacuated a bunch of people and then they let them go back home. Is that true? Now they are being evacuated again?

The same night people were ordered to evacuate is when I heard and saw crime happening. I was downtown with my boyfriend and we heard some glass shatter as if someone was breaking into a car. Then my dad called me and told me to go home because some of the people evacuating were committing crimes around where I was at. It was on the news but I didn't get to see it. Stay safe, user.

It's only a particular section of Oroville that is being evacuated

how was the pepperspray?

I live in northern California, Humboldt specifically

I'm I kill?

post your girlcock

>larping this hard

also TITS or /GTFO/

>California.

Can't wait to see how mother earth erradicate that state from history.

Those manly fingers and nails. Btfo faggot.

Fuck off Kayla.

Trump confirmed pedo/illegal roundup during State of emergency?

Please kek, please give liberals a gigantic national disaster that can pull our country together. You take as many commiefornia souls as you need to make it happen.

stay safe. praying 4 u

I see, but if that dam breaks its going to be hell on a lot more than just Orvoille correct? Couldn't damage spread as far south as Lodi? Stay safe user. I hope you're armed.

tits or gtfo

I-is that you Kayla?

You realize the area that this is happening isn't in liberal territory don't you? Not all of cuckiforniastan are liberals. In-fact the state is held hostage by the melinial hipsters in SF and LA. the rest of the state is still mostly conservative.

Can you still eat Subway? Recommend anything? I usually get the veggie.

That wasn't me
And yes, Yuba City, Lodi, and other cities would be fucked. I wouldn't be too out of luck because I live on the upper story of an apartment complex

California thinks that paying billions in welfare to illegal aliens is more important that repairing critical infrastructure.

The marxist shitbag's heads need to roll if this damn breaks.

And I hope the damn does break because California deserves punishment from god for turning against their nation, their people and worshiping the devil through communism and killing babies.

Storm's name is fucking...
>LUCIFER
Good luck with all that.

What is the feeling among the people, as in do they believe the officials that they have the dam situation under control?

Kek blessed last thread. May he witness this one.

kek

ALL HAIL THE GREAT FLOOD!

Are you hasguns? Stay safe and shoot on sight.

I live in the central valley several cities south of Lodi. I live in a downstairs unit but I think I am far enough away to be relativity safe. I hope there is some accountability for the 12 years that this was a known issue.

I get turkey with bacon
Hi

Storm missed and went north, though

That's a really cute girl I'd like to meet

Thanks Kayla. Stay safe! :3

I have a bow with sharp arrows meant for taking down deer
And no, everyone is pissed that big daddy gubment once again failed us. That's why people aren't taking chances

you look like a goddamn faggot

Except that its supposed to start showering around 9pm tonight off and on until about 10am.

hey Kayla, glad you are alive and well.

>filename
>screenshot

So fucking gullable

nice legs

Butte actually went red this year, which is where Oroville is located

>girl

Well shit, it was nice knowing you

>I live on the upper story of an apartment complex
If it's stick-built, I wouldn't bet on everything being OK.

Right, I think it's funny that this is happening in a Trump supporting area. I'd normally chalk it up to the jewspiricy but this has been going on so long that it's not likely.

Yes I know this, but it's all the more fun watching people question my gender and their sexuality

Sacramento user here...
Butte county.
the butt of every joke
the ass of california.

But god damn, they voted the right way.

Try not to get too assblasted from the storm up there in butte county.

OP, is it safe to assume your a buttehead?

I like big buttes and I cannot lie.

Stop by Oakland, I have a spare house to let someone sleep in.

You take care, sweet.

Also, Sup Forums is for 18+

You dont look like you meet that requirement

I'll turn my roommates into a boat using their skin and bones
I think we should just trust that Kek is doing it for a reason. I'm guessing it's to show how shitty our gubment is at protecting its people

You just look really young is all. And people are retarded with their gender bender witch hunts. Who the fuck cares.

fuck off "kayla"

Do you have a FEMININE penis?

I've only been living here for about two years. I lived in Kern county before this
I'm 23

No sir I do not

Cute! CUTE!

>I lived in Kern county before this
im sorry.
>I'm 23
wow. you look like your going to be carded into your early 30's

where u at kayla?

I'll come defend you from the nogs if you need it, I got a katana and I know kung fu.

am I a girl or boy?

>my boyfriend

Dropped.

How fucked is Sacramento if the dam breaks?

Chico?
@kaylakosplay

Good, fuck California

>implying there is only two genders

Nice digits Kayla.

Stay safe.

OMG you are fucking hardcore.

I agree. And on one hand I feel for the people there at GZ but on the other hand I think cuckiforniastan deserves this a little. Especially since our leaders were giving trump so much shit and saying they weren't going to abide by any of his policies and were going to continue to harbor criminal aliens. And now to see them on their knees begging the god emperor for his help is pretty satisfying. Indeed, praise Kek!

>am I a girl or boy?

You're a cunt either way.

Also, points for Alice Cooper.

I love him. Got to shake hands with him once, and ive eaten at his restaurant in Phoenix

Stop being an attention whore and shitting up Sup Forums, also nice butt

post revealing pictures or leave please

I'm gonna tell your boyfriend your attention whoring on Sup Forums again if you dont delete this thread

Right? I've been told I look young but I don't want to be told I look like I'm in high school all the time

Holy cock suck '93? I was modding Doom in 93. Fuck I feel old now....

>Kayla thread
guaranteed 300+ replies
or mods delete it.

Pretty fucked probably

Your eyes are beautiful.

How many guys have you gotten fucked by?

I know at least 3

Fuck off cunt we need this thread for updates on the happening.

>Right? I've been told I look young but I don't want to be told I look like I'm in high school all the time
Its a good and a bad thing. I just turned 29 and only stopped being carded around last year.
Hows Chico? I hear its a party town, had some buddies that went to college there.

>her
>she
>girl
>"Kayla"
Loving every laugh

this

fags like this are garunteed to circle jerk for pics they will never get of a dude

The water in the lake come from somewhere. There are rivers dumping in it. Rain falling north will still end up in the lake.

Shes a slut that attention whores on here when she fights with her bf

I live right near her

Have you ever slid down the spillway using it like a slide?

Its a degenrate fuckfest

Cezar chavez weekend gets wild if I remember correctly

Post your tickle fish or GTFO

Thanks m8, but that's an old picture

She does actually have a vagina

Shes just a needy attention whore who cant find a man

Just fuck off now and I wont post anything worse

But my boyfriend just asked me to move in with him yesterday
It looks like fun
It is a pretty big party town. Drunken whores and assholes everywhere at night. Lots of homeless people.

Stronk independent womyn don't need no man.